Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 526112 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Nah, it's a sort of staggered four way. Hold on, I'll pull the map, it's not accurate, right now you guys are all clustered about where the immortals are, except for taric who is at the right end of the horizontal.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

((Dude, Dom, he's like in a coma!))
James ran and grabbed the rifle, beating the figment over the head with it. To unjam it. Yeah. If the technocrat grabbed it first, James grabbed the weird person thing and charged into the trooper with it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Dude, he's like, in a coma!))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Nah, it's a sort of staggered four way. Hold on, I'll pull the map, it's not accurate, right now you guys are all clustered about where the immortals are, except for taric who is at the right end of the horizontal.
Ahh.

I don't get it.

Edit: Is it Powder's poor wording of that sentence?

Slowly walk north but stop before the T junction.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't get it.

((Try this.

Or more specifically, End of Evangelion has one of the worst cases of that.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'm tripping over this fat-ass's leg," Dom growled back at Tarran, gesturing at Jordan as she got to her feet. She then got the railgun and ammo and left James's condition up to the actual medic.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She then got the railgun and ammo and left James's condition up to the actual medic.

Whoops. Missed that from your last action. Sorry.  :-\

ANYWAY, on a note that doesn't involve my screwing up egregiously.

A Draigcorp production, with consulting by Serious Business (Couldn't resist the joke, sorry serious), I now present...
Deviation-22, the Wiki!

It's in a barely working model right now, but it has (nearly) complete pages for Psionics and equipment. Those pages are also neat and orderly, which makes them far less of an eyesore than the ones that are currently installed on the forum.

Also presenting are pages for all of the players that have been active, including Trol and Shiren. These pages belong to each of you, and with the exception of the right-hand character bar and the "Story" section, you're going to be allowed to do what you want with them. Trol's, well, his I might take over since he seems to have left these waters.

The newest page is the Enemies page, which, as of right now, only contains a glorified template. This will change soon.

Now, I intend to keep adding to this deranged creation, but I would of course like your feedback on it. Look, read, experience, come back and tell me why you're never going back there again. Tell me what you like, how it could be changed, how it could be improved (blackjack and hookers have been considered, but vetoed.), and what pages you'd like to see after I hash out the basics.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No problem on both. :P Yeah, I suggested the idea of a wikidot to D to help organize things and gave him some example code. He created far better organized and more intricate pages than I could hope to. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

These pages belong to each of you, and with the exception of the right-hand character bar and the "Story" section,
What exactly is the "Story" section about, out of curiosity?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

These pages belong to each of you, and with the exception of the right-hand character bar and the "Story" section,
What exactly is the "Story" section about, out of curiosity?

Everything that has happened to that character since they entered the story. Yours, Dom's, Taric's and Trol's would all start back on earth, while Trol's would end wandering alone in the forest of Mahdavi. Shiren's would start and end in the spire of the Technocrat facility. James would start in his Dream, etc.

EDIT: As I appeared to have neglected it before, you can apply for membership (and thus edit permissions) here.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:37:36 am by Draignean »
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I sent a message to the administrators (which I'm pretty sure is you Draig) asking for membership.

Make me a member pretty please with a cherry on topic.

Also, may I suggest putting Assault Rifles and Rifles in Equipment right next to another? Shotguns seem kind of out of place there in middle.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone has been accepted on the wiki, and the change to the equipment list has been made. Not a big deal, but here at Draigcorp we aim to please so that we can steal your money while you're not looking.

Anyway, despite the fancy-shmancy new wiki, I cannot actually prognosticate your actions. I know, what's the point in having one if it can't do everything for you, but alas, I must obey the laws of space and time.

Wolfchild. YOUR ACTION, WITH ALL AVAILABLE HASTE. DO IT, DO IT NOW.

Taricus. I'd enjoy your action, but you can continue being absentee if necessary.

Ahra. Do you want to get in? If so then we're going to have to have a small talk, but it is currently possible.

---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Trying for six people, D? That could be interesting. ^^^

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trying for six people, D? That could be interesting. ^^^

Perhaps. I suspect I'll lose someone in this location, so if six is too much to handle then I just won't replenish the team. Besides, Ahra has been around on the waiting list for a very long time.

---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I suspect I'll lose someone in this location

<.<;
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 602