Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527739 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6585 on: February 11, 2012, 11:26:51 pm »

Indeed. Also I had to watch fucking Twilight: Breaking Dawn not even two hours ago so I'm not in the best of moods right now. >.>

Crazy girlfriend or did you fall victim to FBI interrogation?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6586 on: February 11, 2012, 11:27:43 pm »

My comdonences SC. That probably violates human rights  :o
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6587 on: February 11, 2012, 11:34:38 pm »

@Powder: My avatars are usually characters I play. There have been a few times when I've just made and used avatars because I felt like it, but usually they're a character of mine. Right now I'm using Asha Blackstone from Medieval.

@Everyone: It's boring, godawful, and ugh. Just ugh. The fucking movie opens with a wedding and I'm sitting there thinking, so what the hell are they going to do with the rest of the movie? Wouldn't it make more sense to start with planning the wedding, then some bullshit goes down and they have to deal with it for the majority of the running time, then in the ending they get hitched? But I guess I don't know how to write a multi-million dollar franchise and it's more interesting spending the entire fucking two hours or however long it was watching the two guys - pale asshole and shirtless asshole, I'm not going to dignify them with names - be like 'oh my god freaky baby killing the chick' the whole time. So of course it kills her (and breaks her spine in the most hilariously stupid thing I've ever seen) but vampirism's the cure for that.

And I knew, I just fucking knew, as soon as chick was all 'if it's a boy we'll call it Edward Jacob, if it's a girl we'll call it Renesmee' that it would be a girl because Renesmee is the stupidest fucking name I've ever heard in my entire life and it is just the sort of thing dumb people would love. I don't know, man. I'm just gonna cut my mic here, I don't want to bog this thread down with further bullshit. :\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6588 on: February 11, 2012, 11:46:32 pm »

Hey man, don't worry. It's my thread, its bullshit rating is already pretty high.

Remember the times when you guys ninja'd me fifty times before I could post? A couple rage dumps is not going to top that.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6589 on: February 11, 2012, 11:54:45 pm »

Yeah.

Speaking of which, let's try and break that record :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6590 on: February 12, 2012, 12:07:48 am »

Did we actually make fifty? I know we were trying to.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6591 on: February 12, 2012, 12:13:01 am »

I can't remember. I remember that we got pretty far intentionally ninja'ing, but I'm not sure of the exact amount.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6592 on: February 12, 2012, 12:15:58 am »

I can't remember. I remember that we got pretty far intentionally ninja'ing, but I'm not sure of the exact amount.

Up over 25 at the least, my last post regarding the ninja issue was to that effect.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6593 on: February 12, 2012, 12:23:40 am »

Hey man, don't worry. It's my thread, its bullshit rating is already pretty high.

lol. :D Maybe, but it's not Twilight level of bullshit and never will be, so you got that going for you at least. (|||)b

I think it was 26 to 30. Somewhere in that area of ninja. :3

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6594 on: February 12, 2012, 12:38:41 am »

Reviews for Deviation-22

It didn't suck as bad as twilight-Serious concentrate

Banned in 11 countries and 4 states!-That Guy

MY BRAIN IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEE!!!-Powder Miner
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6595 on: February 12, 2012, 12:44:01 am »

D: I didn't say that, stop twisting my words like a politician. :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6596 on: February 12, 2012, 01:20:27 am »

Reviews for Deviation-22

It didn't suck as bad as twilight-Serious concentrate

Banned in 11 countries and 4 states!-That Guy

MY BRAIN IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEE!!!-Powder Miner
Let me add one.

OH GOD WHY!-Somebody being rainbow'd by Taric.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6597 on: February 12, 2012, 01:21:17 am »

Oh, Oh, Oh, I have one!

I've been on the waiting list so long that I forgot I was on it! D:

>.> <.<

All jokes aside, back to lurking. ^^
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6598 on: February 12, 2012, 01:50:16 am »

Oh, Oh, Oh, I have one!

I've been on the waiting list so long that I forgot I was on it! D:

>.> <.<

All jokes aside, back to lurking. ^^

Heh. Well the way things are going James may get his brain taken over by sample 18 and then explode, an action which would put you first in line for getting your character in.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6599 on: February 12, 2012, 01:53:07 am »

sample 18

The fungus has a name/is a Technocracy project? :3
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 602