Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527805 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6510 on: January 22, 2012, 04:42:17 pm »

What? No sarcasm, dude. That's a legitimate question, I really don't know what he's talking about. ^^^; (Also my book-keeping is far from meticulous, I only JUST started writing down the monster stats in Cv so I wouldn't have to keep referring to old turns and guessing what I had made them at the start of a fight. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6511 on: January 22, 2012, 04:45:04 pm »

Oh... Here I though you were joking about how my current wait-list is so out of date that it might as well not even exist. Sorry. It made sense up here. *Taps head with hollow thocking sound*

Powder filed a Char sheet not long ago, he became convinced of his own mortality and decided it best to take out insurance.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: January 22, 2012, 04:46:22 pm »

What IS the waitlist on this like?

*ninja from nowhere*
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6513 on: January 22, 2012, 04:49:40 pm »

If I recall correctly it is Ahra, Irony, Pyro, ____

James' character is prepped, but due to the potential for abuse I'm not going to allow it to actually start cycling until he dies.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: January 22, 2012, 04:57:49 pm »

Isn't Talarion on it somewhere? I don't even remember anymore. ^^^; Also, misunderstanding on my end; for some reason I didn't realize he meant April.

James' character is prepped, but due to the potential for abuse I'm not going to allow it to actually start cycling until he dies.

Oh yeah, that's what I do with the waitlist's waitlist. ^^^
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:02:09 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6515 on: January 22, 2012, 05:00:25 pm »

Yes, Yes I believe I was. Not sure if I was before or after Irony, but I was definitely before Pyro. I think.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: January 22, 2012, 05:02:35 pm »

Powder mentioned he was reading through the thread, maybe he can figure it out. :3

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: January 22, 2012, 05:28:21 pm »

I know that I'm way down the line, but that's about it.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: January 22, 2012, 05:41:41 pm »

Did the Chrysopelea Magnus lolhuge Snake actually have any significance, or was it just to ram home the alienness of the world/scare the crap out of our characters/were we about to get owned but got lucky?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: January 22, 2012, 05:53:04 pm »

Did the Chrysopelea Magnus lolhuge Snake actually have any significance, or was it just to ram home the alienness of the world/scare the crap out of our characters/were we about to get owned but got lucky?

Schroedinger's gun in addition to possibly stimulating a couple angles of thought depending on how much you have in the way of physics.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Tree hugging is seriously bad for you.
« Reply #6520 on: January 22, 2012, 06:09:08 pm »

So, if giving him 50 years of knowledge from one mind didn't have enough that could go wrong, you're going to give him 150 years of information from the viewpoints of three different people?

Nothing can go wrong with that plan whatsoever.

A: You all get Great rolls rolls, he gets training equal to or greater than yours.

B: You average good to okay, his shadow gets a roll, he may get 1d4+1 skill points to spend

C: You average okay to bad, his shadow gets a roll, bad shit may happen.

D: You fuck up, his shadow makes a roll. Bad shit will ensue in raging torrents of crap. Probably culminating in James' complete schitzophrenia.

Wolfchilds character is in.

Prep for being slimed.
IF you answered C/D, congratulations, you are the winner!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:26:48 pm by Powder Miner »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: January 25, 2012, 08:35:43 pm »

Not that I'm a stellar example of punctuality, but if Wolf doesn't post before sunday I'm going to assume direct control.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: January 25, 2012, 10:04:47 pm »

This vessel has assumed control.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: January 25, 2012, 10:27:56 pm »

Personally, I would have automated Wolf by now. But whatever. Just as long as the turn is up before ACTA ruins the internets too much.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: January 25, 2012, 10:43:15 pm »

Personally, I would have automated Wolf by now. But whatever. Just as long as the turn is up before ACTA ruins the internets too much.

Hey, I was gone for the better part of a month. I'm in no position to push someone who's having difficulties.
---
Pages: 1 ... 433 434 [435] 436 437 ... 602