Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528082 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6450 on: January 13, 2012, 12:11:15 pm »

IT LIVES. IT LIVES. I had thought you were gone forever man!

Well, I'll avoid booting you off the dragon RTD for now then. Unless you don't want to play it anymore.

Auto me, I can't log on for more than a couple minutes between classes right now. Tuesday or wednesday I should be able to log on from my home computer again though. Anyone I'm in a game with or who is running a game that I'm in also auto me, desired preference for controlling player being Serious, then Dwarmin, then Tarran.

Sorry guys, but thanks for not abandoning ship.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6451 on: January 13, 2012, 12:19:59 pm »

Auto me, I can't log on for more than a couple minutes between classes right now. Tuesday or wednesday I should be able to log on from my home computer again though. Anyone I'm in a game with or who is running a game that I'm in also auto me, desired preference for controlling player being Serious, then Dwarmin, then Tarran.

I'm not sure what all RTDs you're in, but if Tarran's cool with it I can try to write you an action in his RTD. Unfortunately you came back the day after I opened up your spot in ASL, and someone's already taken it... ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6452 on: January 13, 2012, 01:22:02 pm »

Urgh, I've automated you 3 times so far and, as per the rules I had created right about after you lost contact, I'll only automate up to 3 times and then the next I would kick a player.

I will give you Tuesday or Wednesday max. As much as I like you, there's only so much I'm willing to give. Hakia was getting excited before you got back and now he's all sadface. D:

I'm not sure what all RTDs you're in, but if Tarran's cool with it I can try to write you an action in his RTD. Unfortunately you came back the day after I opened up your spot in ASL, and someone's already taken it... ^^^;
Personally, I think you should wait until Wednesday's end.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6453 on: January 13, 2012, 01:26:07 pm »

On what? Writing a dragon or opening up the spot? Because the latter's already done, I just haven't written up the turn yet (for either RTD >.>) because I've been busy with Saint's Row The Third. :3 You probably meant the former though, so that's cool; if it comes to me writing it I'll want to review all of his previous actions and results anyway so I can try to be accurate to his character.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: January 13, 2012, 01:29:09 pm »

Actually, nevermind. Don't write an action on Wednesday end, because that's the deadline when I kick Drag...

Seriously, brain, what the hell are you on?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6455 on: January 13, 2012, 01:34:21 pm »

Well, Drag should (hopefully) be back by then so I doubt it'll be an issue anyway. ^^^

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6456 on: January 17, 2012, 02:40:27 pm »

And I am back! I have a spankin' new modem that looks a great deal like a black phaser, it has even better reception than my old one and it smells strangely of new car.

I am currently sifting through my Bay12-mail and all of threads that I was active in half a month ago, do not be alarmed by long silences.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6457 on: January 17, 2012, 03:22:10 pm »

WE ARE BACK IN ACTION! WHOOOO!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6458 on: January 17, 2012, 03:27:55 pm »

WOHOO i pray your modem will be healthier.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: January 17, 2012, 03:28:50 pm »

I pray that Drag's dump stat isn't Luck.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6460 on: January 17, 2012, 03:42:05 pm »

I pray that Drag's dump stat isn't Luck.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with dumping lu...

Does anyone smell fire?
(IMHO my dump stat is actually wisdom)

Anyway, I've posted in your thread Tarran so you can go and give Haika the green light. Most everyone else has already killed me off for real, and I think I should be ready to start running turns again soon. Have to salvage a turkey, but I'll be back online later today.
---

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: January 17, 2012, 03:44:38 pm »

/wisdom dump stat\
so you are incredibly impulsive and forgets things?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6462 on: January 17, 2012, 04:35:59 pm »

/wisdom dump stat\
so you are incredibly impulsive and forgets things?
Confirmed. Statuses tend to get left behind and such.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: January 17, 2012, 04:39:07 pm »

My dump stat is dexterity. It's why I've had five broken arms.
(Well that and wisdom being my kinda-low-stat.)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: January 17, 2012, 06:08:06 pm »

My dump stat is luck. I have never won a contest that wasn't about skill.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 602