Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528286 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6345 on: November 29, 2011, 02:26:59 am »

"Why've I got the feeling something bad happened? At any rate, Which way Jake?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6346 on: November 29, 2011, 02:28:10 am »

Open up the hatch and shout into it:

"Dominique Wakeman, Taric Sizier, your captain is getting increasingly angry at you two. He commands that you get your ass back here and explain yourselves this instant or he will make sure to whoop your asses to Sol and back. Love: Captain's echo."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: November 29, 2011, 02:35:13 am »

Go report failure and desire to cremate the immortals to tarran
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6348 on: November 29, 2011, 02:54:27 am »

Let me guess: either Taric went the wrong way or the goddamn iris closed after us, didn't it? (I figure Dom can turn around and see these things, so if either is true it shouldn't require a roll.) Also, can Tarran actually open the latch?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6349 on: November 29, 2011, 09:23:11 am »

James ditched the armor, blasting with the shotgun at the BLight.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6350 on: November 29, 2011, 09:37:34 am »

Let me guess: either Taric went the wrong way or the goddamn iris closed after us, didn't it? (I figure Dom can turn around and see these things, so if either is true it shouldn't require a roll.) Also, can Tarran actually open the latch?

He can try. A good PK+Strength would knock it out. And no, nothing so immediately noticeable happened. Taric is still following you, even he couldn't get lost in a straight line.

EDIT: Nevermind, you don't have action, only a post.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 09:40:33 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6351 on: November 29, 2011, 09:59:52 am »

Yeah, sorry, but until I determined whether or not I would actually hear Tarran I couldn't do anything. I can't think of a single thing Taric could possibly have failed following me. :\ Anyway, I guess I'll just write it as a branch: the first for if Tarran gets the hatch open, the second for if not.

"Ugh, hold on..." Dom said, pushing past Jake and Taric. "Tarran, I found a survivor and Taric and I are going back with him to find the rest. What the hell have you been doing?" she yelled back, wondering what he was so pissed about. He probably hadn't been doing anything important anyway.

"Let's check those rooms. Maybe we can find some supplies like ammo or something in them," Dom suggested, moving to open one of them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6352 on: November 29, 2011, 10:11:44 am »

((I'm going to assume that Tarran is too far away to hear :/))

"Right, sounds good."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6353 on: November 29, 2011, 05:00:57 pm »

Alright, I'm going to go commit sins against man and God. When I get back I'm going to run the turn, your actions are as below.

Taric: Ask for directions and Follow Dom
Tarran: Huff, puff, and blow the door down
Ashely: Give up the search and return to Tarran
Dominique: Search the locked rooms (And probably close the door behind you again so that Tarran has even more trouble determining where you are, right?)
James: Shoot Her! Really!

(Also serious, that wasn't me getting onto you earlier for not having a post that was me pre-caffeine. Sorry.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6354 on: November 29, 2011, 05:12:43 pm »

No problem. I can't close the door anyway, I broke'd it. :(

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6355 on: November 29, 2011, 05:44:54 pm »

No problem. I can't close the door anyway, I broke'd it. :(

Was actually talking about the maintenance hatch leading up to the unopened rooms but hey, running turn.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6356 on: November 29, 2011, 05:47:31 pm »

CLOSE IT!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6357 on: November 29, 2011, 07:27:00 pm »

Goddammit you two.

You know what, if you don't talk to me now, I'm giving up the search for you and demoting you to below James' rank in the squad. Forever. Oh, and I'll also dual wield as much as possible.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6358 on: November 29, 2011, 07:32:23 pm »

You didn't break the hatch out, you got close, but not quite.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6359 on: November 29, 2011, 07:58:22 pm »

Welp, so much for listening to Tarran, can't hear 'em anyway. If you're really so upset about it though I can just have Dom open the door of the room we're searching from the inside. Or try to have her open it, anyway. It should be on the same hallway.

QuickEdit: Be advised, though, that Dom is not going to be happy about making a deal with the Father since she's scared of him. Expect a punch in the jaw when she finds out that not only did you do that, you have six Immortals hanging around with you.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:00:53 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 422 423 [424] 425 426 ... 602