Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528585 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6270 on: November 15, 2011, 08:33:30 pm »

Powder Robot what the hell. How often do you check this RTD anyway?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: November 15, 2011, 09:29:53 pm »

I check the RTD board a lot becaus I'm bored and can't seem to kick myself into gear for my schoolwork.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: November 15, 2011, 09:30:40 pm »

It's worth keeping an eye on anyway, so it's not like you can fault him for doing so. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: November 15, 2011, 09:49:55 pm »

I've managed to tear myself away from skyrim for a little while... Finished up the rough write for Arkham's tutorial sequence and am currently engaged in making their starting items, character sheet blanks, surrounding NPCs etc... After that I'll have a look see at this.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: November 16, 2011, 05:22:27 pm »

Bump.

HAHAH EAT THAT POWDER LOLOLOLOLOL.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: November 16, 2011, 05:45:38 pm »

Tarran, how far down was it?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: November 16, 2011, 05:45:56 pm »

About the second-to-top of the second page.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: November 16, 2011, 05:47:07 pm »

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whatever.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6278 on: November 16, 2011, 07:33:51 pm »

About the second-to-top of the second page.

Already? Ye gods what a week it has been... The forums have quickened mightily in these past days.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: November 16, 2011, 07:41:15 pm »

Yeah, no kidding. I was shocked to see my RTD on the mother effing second page after only TWO DAYS. It's like someone stabbed the Roll To Dodge sub-forums with liquid energy.

Too bad most if not all RTDs are based on stuff that I do not have, or they are not interesting to me, or I missed the chance to sign up, or are too old for my tastes and likely have huge waiting lists. :-\

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: November 17, 2011, 09:11:36 pm »

1. What on earth makes a textbook worth $225? Seriously now.
2. The sell soundtracks to rain and thunderstorms on itunes. They sound beyond epic when layered in with the string quartet versions of songs.
3. WRITING NOW. (Realized I've been avoiding it, plus the forums have been energized with spectacularly bad rolls so statistically this round should have higher die rolls normal... Right?)
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: November 17, 2011, 09:16:30 pm »

1. Nothing, it's a fucking rip-off. :\ That pisses me off too...
2. If you enjoy mash-ups (basically what you're doing there) and wrestling themes you might like this track then.
3. Hopefully so. ^^^ And yay!

Turn gets this:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 09:18:03 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: November 17, 2011, 09:24:56 pm »

Turn gets this:

Interesting that it's shouting... You know, considering that your action appears to be to hide from Tarran while he's looking for you.

Have you heard of the Vitamin String Quartet?
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: November 17, 2011, 09:29:38 pm »

Interesting that it's shouting... You know, considering that your action appears to be to hide from Tarran while he's looking for you.
Yeah, that's what we're doing. :P Those Immortals are just too big a risk to justify meeting up again, especially when there's a slim chance that by splitting up with Taric we might be able to get some extra equipment to come back and fight them with. The smiley is from the 'draw your adventures' thread and is the Boss Knight my sig is referencing... unless you know that and were making a joke about how Dom always calls Tarran boss, in which case SerCon gains +1 Denseness.

Have you heard of the Vitamin String Quartet?

Nope. ^^^;

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: November 17, 2011, 09:31:04 pm »

Oh god what are they going to do to James when he's skulldiving.
Pages: 1 ... 417 418 [419] 420 421 ... 602