Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528649 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6240 on: November 10, 2011, 02:20:25 pm »

Dom headed out to Taric. "I gotta present for you but it'll have to wait until you can see shit. This way." She put the gun away and took Taric's hand, as well as Jake's, and lead them to the iris. "Do you know of any way to open these things other than me breaking it down?" she asked the hacker. For now, she would close the maintenance panel behind them - no need to leave it open so any passing Immortals could see where they had gone, and she could open it again with her mind anyway - and take a moment to get her breath back. Fuck, I'm starving. Haven't had anything since the ship... And she'd been using her psychic powers a lot too. That probably wasn't helping.

While she was resting, she decided to question Jake a little more. "So, you know where these fucks would take a ship? Or at least know where something to eat is?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6241 on: November 10, 2011, 02:21:24 pm »

"Ash, I'm going to get Dom and Taric. Stay safe, or follow me."

Go to Taric and Dom and give them a lecture on the importance of a team staying together.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: November 10, 2011, 02:23:53 pm »

Wait, is the Iris here meant to survive acids and such? If not. FUATH TIME! >=D

"Possibly. You have that flashlight from earlier?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6243 on: November 10, 2011, 02:28:59 pm »

"Nah, those bio-suits broke it in the firefight."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6244 on: November 10, 2011, 02:31:00 pm »

"Shit. These things acid resistant?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6245 on: November 10, 2011, 02:35:43 pm »

Dom shrugged, then realized Taric couldn't see it in the dark. "I dunno. Never had a reason to test it out, but probably. They're usually used to block off hazardous areas. If you give me a minute to gather my energy, maybe I could pop it open with my powers."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6246 on: November 10, 2011, 02:42:46 pm »

"Alright. Guess we take a slight breather,then get back to it."

Rest a bit...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6247 on: November 10, 2011, 02:48:18 pm »

"Right. You got anything to eat on you?" She figured Taric didn't, but she might as well ask. She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Yeah. I'll try it in a minute." She turned to Jake. "What about you? You carrying anything I should know about like keys?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6248 on: November 10, 2011, 02:52:07 pm »

"Nothing to eat unless you like killer ant, I guess... I could use some medical attention later though..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: November 10, 2011, 03:03:13 pm »

"You STILL have those fucking things?" Dom facepalmed. "No, thanks anyway. I'm not letting those little bastards anywhere near me ever again. Anyway, where and how hurt are you? When we get to a medical station I might be able to do something."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6250 on: November 10, 2011, 03:08:22 pm »

One would take this moment to point out that Dominique has two units of field rations on her.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: November 10, 2011, 03:16:17 pm »

lol. Forgot about those. Taric, mind pointing out Dom has those so she doesn't just 'suddenly remember' them?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: November 10, 2011, 03:22:53 pm »

Taric patten one of his pockets. "Wait, I think we have some of those rations from the colonists. And yes, I still have the ants. They don't fuck though..."

Annendum to action: Also have one of the rations. Offer one of mine to Jake.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: November 10, 2011, 03:42:07 pm »

Dom blinked, then laughed, slightly embarrassed. "Oh... right... forgot about those things..." she said, taking one of the rations out of her pack. She'd gotten so worked up about everything she'd clean forgotten about the less combat-oriented items she had on her. And speaking of that, one made her sigh. It was too bad she couldn't see what was on that data storage without a terminal to plug it in to. Settling down with something to eat and something to read would be a good way to relax for awhile. For now, she'd just have to settle for some food and maybe five minutes of rest. "How d'you know they don't, though? What else do they have to do right now?" she asked, figuring perhaps some ribald humor would help take the edge off of being stressed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6254 on: November 10, 2011, 03:44:41 pm »

"They're ants. No queen in there. Too bad we don't have a flashlight or anything though..."
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 602