Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528758 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6195 on: November 09, 2011, 12:03:42 am »

James facepalmed and facewalled. "...I'd be better making something up! ...Screw my life..."
James shrugged and thought about the weight flux- oh god, his personalities had physical effects on him. If this got worse, it could be bad...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: November 09, 2011, 12:11:45 am »

Jamescess anyone? :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6197 on: November 09, 2011, 12:29:06 am »

Try to brain again, this time talk it over with harry, everyone knows talking helps you to think
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: November 09, 2011, 04:05:24 am »

"Right, lead us on down there. I've got a feeling Tarran did something VERY stupid. Stay close or those immortals will drag you off and put you into one of those biosuits though..."
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 04:07:00 am by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6199 on: November 09, 2011, 04:12:31 am »

The fourth wall. It has a hole.

And the only suspect is Taricus.

Good job Taric.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: November 09, 2011, 04:13:29 am »

Lightly tapped, not broken :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6201 on: November 09, 2011, 04:15:34 am »

Your ability to read also has a hole. I did not say it was broken, I just said that there was a hole.

If we went by your logic, then that would mean that your ability to read is broken. So nyah.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6202 on: November 09, 2011, 07:09:35 am »

"Hold up a moment." Dom went into the shaft and grabbed Jake's gun. Weapons were weapons, and she would take everything she could get. Especially if there were possibly thirty-plus of those goddamn things left, let alone deadheads. Once she had it, she checked it to see how much ammo it had and emerged. "All right. I'll lead the way back to boss."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: November 09, 2011, 09:46:12 am »

"I this case I think we'll want to go the exact opposite way Dom..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: November 09, 2011, 05:44:02 pm »

"I still don't trust those freaky-ass cyborgs. I don't give a shit what your deal is with Tarran, and don't tell me you don't have one cause you argue with him so much you either want to kill him or bone him, but I'm not leaving the rest of the team out to dry," Dom said. "If you want to wait here in the dark with Jake until I get back with them, be my guest, I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun. Or you will, anyway."

I stand by that rant as Sizier has propositioned Smith in-game. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: November 09, 2011, 05:58:06 pm »

"Look, I just have a feeling that if we go with the boss, we're dead, alright? If any of the survivors Jake has told us about knows the military R&D, we could use the supplies their to help them out. I'm heading that way with Jake, and I'm not waiting around to be caught by those immortals and be shoved into a suit okay? If you don't want to come with, fine."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: November 09, 2011, 06:06:43 pm »

Dom clenched her fist. "Gah! OK, fine, whatever, I'll come with you. You'll just get lost without me anyway and you need someone to protect your ass while you do that weird mind-bendy shit." She sighed heavily. "Well, Jake, you heard him. Which way do we need to go?"

I guess we're avoiding Tarran, then. :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: November 09, 2011, 06:57:53 pm »

Goddammit, you two, haven't you ever seen any horror movies before?!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: November 09, 2011, 08:11:35 pm »

That's why we're going to the LARGER concentration :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: November 09, 2011, 10:08:49 pm »

Also, you're the guy with Jason on your hands. We're safer staying away from you lot. :P
Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 602