Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528897 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Politics and war shall make strange bedfellows.
« Reply #6135 on: November 04, 2011, 03:24:19 pm »

I find it funny that I'm the only one of the original trio referred to by my username rather than my character name. :P

Mistake on my part, I apologize. Lot of names to catch in editting.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6136 on: November 04, 2011, 03:26:36 pm »

Nah, it's not a big deal. I just notice little things like that sometimes. ^^^

Also @Tarran: you don't count because I've never seen a game you're in that you didn't use Tarran as your name... >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6137 on: November 04, 2011, 03:29:00 pm »

you don't count because I've never seen a game you're in that you didn't use Tarran as your name... >.>
In the Rise of Dragons RTD I used Acheran. And in the HARDCORE RTD I used "TARREN THE EVIL TWIN OF TARRAN".

So I guess I do count.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6138 on: November 04, 2011, 03:30:09 pm »

One exception to the rule does not count. Need atleast three :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6139 on: November 04, 2011, 03:37:52 pm »

Rise of Dragons RTD: Acheran.
HARDCORE RTD: TARREN THE EVIL TWIN OF TARRAN.
A Dragon's Life: Duratan.
Blacktree Trail: Tarrin Salvor Smith.
Somniumstasis: 'Tarran' Johnson Williams Smith.
Roll to be Liberal: John Adams.

Yes two of them died before starting, but that's not my fault at all. And yes two are just corruptions of my name, but Taricus, consider that your name on this RTD is just a corruption too.

I likely could list more, if it weren't for the fact that I haven't exactly joined a whole lot of RTDs lately.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6140 on: November 04, 2011, 03:41:07 pm »

I think the only game in which I used 'SeriousConcentrate' as my name was "You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber" and only because our characters were pretty much blank slates, and if anyone pressed the issue and I'd have claimed his name was actually Jim Bronson but since he had amnesia he didn't remember that. >.> I think I also only used the initials SC twice, once as Solomon Crane in a gang-type RTD that died on the second turn and once as Steven... Chambers, probably, in a L4D RTD. That also died on it's second turn...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6141 on: November 04, 2011, 05:58:28 pm »

James distracted her by talking about how his being conscious would help her, then jumping three-quarters of the way through the talking into the conscious spot. He woke up to Tarran poking me. "I have a problem. The Technocracy had been mentally torturing me when I woke up on that ship and they left something behind, basically turning my subconscious sentient. IT occasional ate psionic attacks. This would be fine, except it ate most of the orientation Dom gave me... which turned into a horrid hostile subconscious of its own mixed with me and Dom. I have basically two other personalities in my head right now, and it's... not safe, to say the least. And to make it worse, something went wrong and I also have a fungus in my brain which will (according to my first subconscious) drive me insane in three weeks and kill me in four... God, my mind is messed up..."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6142 on: November 04, 2011, 06:24:25 pm »

I think I have only used wolfchild for a character, when the GM specifically stated it was going to be you're username to make things easier for them.

"Tarran, we need to talk, this THING, that offered you a deal, will keep that deal until it get'[s what it wants, and then it will screw you over, probably to put you into one of those suits or whatever, trust me, it breaks it's word, but only when there is an advantage for it in there" While saying this, ashley calls the doc over to see if he can figure out what is wrong with james
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6143 on: November 04, 2011, 06:34:33 pm »

"Okay, if you say so. So, what do you think we should do to prevent it from trying to take advantage of us? Put some explosives on something important like a power source, armory, etc?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6144 on: November 04, 2011, 08:53:11 pm »

"That is in fact, very close to my actual plan, you see this, thing, is huge as far as programs go, it is forced to be distributed, so, step one is cutting it off from it's self, hell that might even be enough"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6145 on: November 04, 2011, 09:06:14 pm »

"Wait, this 'father' is a computer? How do you know that?"

((I do hope I didn't forget something obvious.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6146 on: November 04, 2011, 09:37:18 pm »

"Because, he and the group I work with have history, and he betrayed us"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6147 on: November 04, 2011, 09:44:12 pm »

"Really? When were you going to tell me about this exactly...? And how nasty was the betrayal?"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6148 on: November 04, 2011, 09:51:27 pm »

"I was going to tell you when trust was exchanged mutually, and the scale of betrayal, IT tried to make us all slaves"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6149 on: November 04, 2011, 10:08:14 pm »

"Oh come on Ash, what do I have to do to earn your trust anyway?

...Whatever. Anyway, it tried to make you slaves? So how much do you know about what is going on around here exactly?"
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 602