Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529006 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #6015 on: October 15, 2011, 09:43:15 pm »

Did you really need a link? It's really, really easy. Just right-click on the image and view the image. Then just copy the URL.

You know, with all the Halloween images, maybe I should make one just for the heck of it.

Which one do you guys think is better:

A evil tank.
A evil plane.
A evil planet.
Or an evil image of:
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6016 on: October 15, 2011, 09:44:57 pm »

Evil person, definitely. What would you do with the other three, put a mean face on them? That actually would be kind of funny, I suppose... :D

EDIT: Or maybe not. *Thinks of moon from Majora's Mask*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6017 on: October 15, 2011, 09:46:26 pm »

Spiky, dark color scheme, non-normal colored exhaust flames and/or smokes, hostile shape, dark background.

Edit: For the planet, knock off the spiky and non-normal colored exhaust flames and/or smokes.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 09:50:02 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6018 on: October 15, 2011, 09:50:43 pm »

Make a Chaos tank
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6019 on: October 15, 2011, 09:52:07 pm »

Are you talking about a Warhammer 40K tank? Because I don't really mess around with Warhammer 40K.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6020 on: October 15, 2011, 10:00:42 pm »

Spiky, dark color scheme, non-normal colored exhaust flames and/or smokes, hostile shape, dark background.

Edit: For the planet, knock off the spiky and non-normal colored exhaust flames and/or smokes.

No, no, keep the spikes and everything on the planet. That sounds interesting. :3 You could always make them adamantine spires or something to keep with DF...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6021 on: October 15, 2011, 10:24:06 pm »

A tall man in: Black duster (ankle-length trench coat), Khaki fedora (Long-brim), reflective goggles, and mouth/nose gas mask. No hair shown.

(Nothing to do with anything, just something creepy. You are good at doing avatars, so I may as well try. Easier than Terran Tarran's.

In fact, make Tarran's a really creepy Earth. It would fit him, and one of his options was a planet...)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:32:42 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6022 on: October 15, 2011, 10:45:11 pm »

Tarran's making his own; if he asked me to do it I would literally just find him a picture of the moon from Majora's mask. :P Anyway, your request is the dude from the title screen of Fallout: New Vegas? (I know, I know, just messing around...) I might look into it, but if you're wanting a full-body one it'll be less detailed than the portraits I usually do. On the other hand, I do have a good base in mind already that I could edit, so I could probably get it done in 1/2 an hour. (If I can find it amidst all the jumble and such. I need to label my folders better...)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6023 on: October 15, 2011, 10:54:04 pm »

Portrait would be fine, it is better if no skin shows either, oh, and the collar is turned up.

I would do it myself, but I would be relying on Google images and GIMP, so it wouldn't turn out too well.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6024 on: October 15, 2011, 11:24:17 pm »

Er... already did the sprite one. ^^^; I may work on a portrait later when I can find some suitable bases, but for now I think this is pretty good, if a little... busy. I may have overdone the death a little. :3 The picture itself is a link to the picture. Recursion ftw.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6025 on: October 15, 2011, 11:29:52 pm »

It's quite good, a little less death and a bit more character would be nice, but it's good.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 11:46:01 pm by PyroDesu »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6026 on: October 16, 2011, 12:21:51 am »

Does it invoke a dark feeling or is it somehow a little too cheery?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6027 on: October 16, 2011, 12:39:27 am »

Sorry guys, I've got finals for two of my courses on wednesdaeg, I bought the new Dresden files book, I'm tearing a train off the rails in Secrets, etc, etc. Possible turn on sunday.

Many things to do, little time... and, perhaps unfortunately, my RTD gets a pencil spot in my schedule, not ink.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6028 on: October 16, 2011, 12:49:51 am »

It's fine, D, you've been amazingly faithfulish so far, so a missed week or two isn't really a problem.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6029 on: October 16, 2011, 12:56:25 am »

What's your finals? :3 But yeah, like Tarran said. Taking time to study is more important than an update. I'd rather you pass your classes and be like a week late than update now and fail because of it. Take it easy dude. ^^^

EDIT @Tarran: Nah, it's good dude. It works well.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:58:28 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 602