Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529093 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5985 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:33 pm »

Dom'ed james is in jame's body.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5986 on: October 11, 2011, 08:18:30 pm »

Dominique Wakeman is still knocking around with Taric Sizier. James Evan, on the other hand, has the misfortune to have had his subconscious mind replaced/merged with Dom's memories, so right now what's controlling his body is a sort of hybrid personality of the both of them while his actual self is wandering around dreamland. I think that about sums it up. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: October 11, 2011, 08:19:53 pm »

Oh, James getting up despite being in dreamland was special?

Heck, if I knew it was special I would've mentioned it earlier. I thought it was just him sleepwalking or something fairly average. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: October 11, 2011, 08:33:43 pm »

I think all hell may actually break loose from this... situation.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: October 11, 2011, 08:37:24 pm »

Considering we're all (everyone but Ashley and co) slowly becoming more incompetent--Taric and James getting their butt kicked, Dom screwing over James' mind, me letting everyone get scattered and accepting a deal prematurely--and these are all just in this one section of the base--I don't disagree with you.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: October 11, 2011, 08:39:09 pm »

Hey, don't lump me in with you. I was doing fine up until James's subconscious ate the training. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: October 11, 2011, 08:41:04 pm »

It's still your fault, you were the person messing around with his brain.

And in addition, I'm not letting you escape the partial blame for our incompetence as long as you're part of my squad. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: October 11, 2011, 08:47:26 pm »

Let me put it this way: his subconscious was going to be either Dom or Taric, right? I think we got off light, there. :3 And fine, I'll just join Ash and get a ton of cybernetics to go with mah kinetics. :P

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: October 11, 2011, 08:48:08 pm »

The way this is going, you will all die through infighting before I come in.

(Hint: Pull your act together, people!)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: October 11, 2011, 08:51:37 pm »

And fine, I'll just join Ash and get a ton of cybernetics to go with mah kinetics. :P
You do so and I'll make sure to dual wield more often around you. :P

Don't worry, the moment you arrive all infighting will be directed towards your cranium. The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend and all that.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: October 11, 2011, 08:55:17 pm »

Don't worry, the moment you arrive all infighting will be directed towards your cranium. The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend and all that.

Like it's all directed at the immediate threat right now?

'Cause if so, this'll be laughably easy.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: October 11, 2011, 08:56:50 pm »

There isn't any infighting. Tarran and I are just messing around until the turn. ^^^ Infighting would be Dom and Smith re-enacting Punch-Out!! in the corridors of the complex. :3

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: October 11, 2011, 09:01:24 pm »

Like it's all directed at the immediate threat right now?

'Cause if so, this'll be laughably easy.
Well, right now, it's not so much infighting than disorganization. Two different things.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: October 11, 2011, 09:04:11 pm »

Either one can be deadly in the wrong situation.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5999 on: October 11, 2011, 09:06:56 pm »

When we sense a dangerous situation we'll all clump back together again.

Right now, there's nothing seriously deadly that will result in deaths if nothing is done about it.
Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 602