Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529078 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5940 on: October 10, 2011, 08:14:25 pm »

... Hovering?
Literally waiting in mid-air, waiting for you to step in front of it, so it can push itself into your fleshy cranium.

... Besides, you (hopefully) won't remember this when I come in, because it'll be quite a while (Draignean already has one slotted.)
I REMEMBER EVERYTHING.

YOU ARE EFFED.

More seriously, yeah, I likely won't remember. But... then, likely you won't either unless you write down on a note.

Oh yeah, and I can predict exactly what ya'll will do because I read this!
[Detect lie: 1 VS -1(not lying)] You are clearly lying. You can't predict anything because you can't read this!

...More seriously, you have a point there.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: October 10, 2011, 08:18:30 pm »

Notes?

Who needs notes?

I remember.

(Seriously, I thought up most of my character a few weeks ago. I'm still talking about it, aren't I? And not a single note!)

(I'm also carrying something you might like, and something Dom may be interested in.)
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: October 10, 2011, 08:20:53 pm »

Let me guess, a laser sniper rifle and a gigantic goddamn pistol larger than the Abassy?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: October 10, 2011, 08:24:05 pm »

Plays more into your love of SMGs. I dare you to dual wield with it if you kill me.

And as for Dom, let's just say that I don't think Draignean has added any pistol bigger than an Abby.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: October 10, 2011, 08:26:24 pm »

Plays more into your love of SMGs. I dare you to dual wield with it if you kill me.
Challenge accepted as long as it's not a trap to get me to shoot horribly or shoot my friends.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: October 10, 2011, 08:27:18 pm »

More like break your ribs, and I'm only carrying one of the damn things.

It will probably kill you if you try to dual with it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: October 10, 2011, 08:29:24 pm »

Then challenge not accepted. I'm not stupid.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: October 10, 2011, 08:31:26 pm »

Well, I don't really know how the recoil would hit you, if at all.

So you'd probably come out with (maybe) a bruised nose?

It's only a .50 caliber...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: October 10, 2011, 10:12:05 pm »

If it's a power fist, James may be more interested in it than Dom. :P

"Shit, what if it's a survivor?" Dom nodded. "Yeah, let's go see about that. Let me go first, dude, OK?" She checked the ammo in her Abassy; it looked good, so she stepped into the room, keeping the laser sight off at the moment. If it turned out whoever in there was dangerous, she didn't want them knowing she had a gun aimed at them until she fired it. "Who's there?" she asked.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: October 10, 2011, 11:14:24 pm »

And that's five.

Well, I'm going to switch computers, grab a two liter of DDP, blast some heavy- oh wait. all I have right now is Simon and Garfunkel... Huh. Well I'll blast some heavy folk music and get crackin'. Granted I've got a bunch of new statics to make, and I'm definitely making a map so it may take a bit. (Also I'm moving the doors to a layer above the shadow if at all possible, it should have the effect of highlighting them for you.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: October 11, 2011, 01:13:34 am »

Hip hip hooray for the dedication of our GM!

Anyway, 2 liters? Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't going to drink that much in one night. :o

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: October 11, 2011, 01:16:30 am »

Grown men do that all the time, dude. I can drink a two liter of the blue Mountain Dew (don't remember what it's called at the moment) in an hour or two. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: October 11, 2011, 01:19:14 am »

I remember drinking two liters of Pink Lemonade. I believe I did it in two day's time and gradually, and I STILL felt bloated.

So, you're saying that grown men's stomachs become mini black-holes?

That's... uhhh... nice to know? :P

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: October 11, 2011, 01:35:59 am »

Hip hip hooray for the dedication of our GM!

Anyway, 2 liters? Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't going to drink that much in one night. :o

Dude, I regularly consume 3 two liters a day of Diet soda.

I remember drinking two liters of Pink Lemonade. I believe I did it in two day's time and gradually, and I STILL felt bloated.

So, you're saying that grown men's stomachs become mini black-holes?

That's... uhhh... nice to know? :P

No, our stomachs become black holes when we're in college so that we can transform deadly carcinogenic Apartame and Phenalalinine into pure energy and study time. (And RTD turns.) After that the singularity collapses.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: October 11, 2011, 01:45:09 am »

No, our stomachs become black holes when we're in college so that we can transform deadly carcinogenic Apartame and Phenalalinine into pure energy and study time. (And RTD turns.) After that the singularity collapses.
And... what exactly happens when the singularity collapses? Do your stomachs explode?
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 602