Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529206 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5790 on: October 02, 2011, 04:29:40 pm »

im the first in line and im beginning to think its going to need an massive damn railgun bombardment of Fusion warheads from orbit to open an spot  :P
I could arrange a couple of deaths, but you owe me Taric >=D
If I die due to one of you guys I will come back as a villain and make your death very long, and very painful.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: October 02, 2011, 04:31:45 pm »

You're to damn funny to piss off to die.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: October 02, 2011, 04:33:53 pm »

Can I sign-up as both a villain, and a main character?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: October 02, 2011, 04:37:18 pm »

I'm... funny? Really? I don't remember laughing too much about what I've said. ???

Not sure, but I'd imagine that you cannot be both a villain and a main character at the same time, they would have to be separate as to not risk favoritism.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: October 02, 2011, 04:38:59 pm »

Okay, here we go.

Name: Cody Miesner
Appearance: Cody is 22 years old. His height measures at 5'10", and both his weight and build are average. Cody's skin is tan, his eyes are brown, his black hair is buzzed close to his scalp, and he has a light stubble.
Profession: Courtesan
Skills: Talking (2), Diplomacy (2), Lying (1)
Character Bio: At a young age, Cody's parents were eliminated by the Technocracy for reasons still unknown to him. He was forced to live on the streets, but after some time, he was taken in by an Unchained cell. As Cody matured over the years, the Unchained noticed that he had a real way with words whenever he spoke to someone. Cody had a knack for reading emotions and choosing just the right things to say to successfully pursuade people. These were perfect skills for a Courtesan, so the Unchained cell, well, 'trained' him to become one. Cody doesn't mind; he helps the faction that protected him from the outside world, and has fun while doing it. The Technocracy has marked him as a Deviation 7.
Stats,
Strength (Str): 1
Dexterity (Dex): 3
Endurance (End): 3
Charisma (Char): 9
Intelligence (Int): 3
Willpower: 6
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:13:53 pm by Son_of_Orion »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: October 02, 2011, 04:52:34 pm »

Actually, if it gets me in faster, screw being a good guy!

I WILL BE EVIL!

And own a cat named Mr. Bigglesworth!
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: October 02, 2011, 04:54:34 pm »

I'm... funny? Really? I don't remember laughing too much about what I've said. ???

Not sure, but I'd imagine that you cannot be both a villain and a main character at the same time, they would have to be separate as to not risk favoritism.
Not you you at any rate. An adwarf could sign up as an technocracy operative...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: October 02, 2011, 05:00:25 pm »

Actually, if it gets me in faster, screw being a good guy!

I WILL BE EVIL!

And own a cat named Mr. Bigglesworth!

No. It probably won't. Villains move very slowly, I only put three of those spots up for grabs at any one time... Though I may actually have an open spot since one of the applicants never replied again.

Paladin personal titans.

?

Hmm, and our new applicants are... a fabricator (Who actually has normal colored hair and eyes, I'm surprised Adwarf...), and a manwhore. Good, good. If/when (considering your track record with support) Jordan and Harry die I'll open one new player spot.

Just for all you wait list people, this facility has some serious opposition, so there may be a main character drop... Who knows.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:05:43 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: October 02, 2011, 05:09:19 pm »

Good, good. If/when (considering your track record with support) Jordan and Harry die I'll open one new player spot.
So we should be secretly poisoning their food then.

:P

Just for all you wait list people, this facility has some serious opposition, so there may be a main character drop... Who knows.
Oh please don't be me, I have so many backs yet to friendly fire. D:

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: October 02, 2011, 05:10:11 pm »

Quote from: Draignean
She stands an inch shorter than you, blond hair cut to her shoulders and a face that is a strange and not unpleasant fusion of your own face and Dominique's. There's something cold about her though, Dominique may be an engine of destruction and feminine violence personified, but she's anything but cold. This thing is... a weapon.
And it looks pretty pissed at you.
She stands an inch shorter than you, blond hair cut to her shoulders and a face that is a strange and not unpleasant fusion of your own face and Dominique's.
and a face that is a strange and not unpleasant fusion of your own face and Dominique's.
strange and not unpleasant fusion
not unpleasant
Draignean are you trying to ship here?
Draaaigneaaaan?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: October 02, 2011, 05:13:19 pm »

What, You with your own head? What would that be, molestation, or masturbation? Molestrabation?

Dude I was just making sure you knew that your psyche hadn't become some hideous mutant of broken lines and edges, that and I wanted to add another head squeeze to the scene. Making your sub-c cute and pissed seemed appropriate for a guy who just had 50 years of combat trained Dom added to their head.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: October 02, 2011, 05:28:47 pm »

Not you you at any rate. An adwarf could sign up as an technocracy operative...
I would own all of you that, or die from a catastrophic coffee machine accident.

EDIT: Also I move up a slot on the waiting list YAY !!!

@ Draignean - Why thank you I am surprised to this time I thought up a halfway normal character.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 05:36:02 pm by adwarf »

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: October 02, 2011, 05:39:10 pm »

huh guess that doctoration machine really compressed time, 50 years in what? an hour (dont remember)
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5803 on: October 02, 2011, 05:54:23 pm »

huh guess that doctoration machine really compressed time, 50 years in what? an hour (dont remember)

3 minutes.

Not good for you.
---

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: October 02, 2011, 05:54:55 pm »

If there's an open villain, I want it.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 602