Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529542 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5520 on: September 06, 2011, 07:22:43 pm »

Harry activates his samson implants and opens the door, Ashley activates her stormcrow implants, these deadheads use energy weapons, and readies hear Leanashe rifle to open fire when a clean shot is available, Jordan Readies his Laser rifle and goes behind Ash
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5521 on: September 06, 2011, 07:24:57 pm »

Dom took a step back. "Fine, fuck you," she said to the Immortal, reaching out with her mind. I'll just crush you with my damn mind. Reaching out with her telekinesis, she attempted to throw it back against the far wall with as much force as she could muster.

30 stamina for 450 pounds of movement and fling that guy. Also, idea for an evolution with that and Shear when I get around to grabbing it: Crush. Just grab a guy and crush them into paste. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5522 on: September 06, 2011, 07:26:05 pm »

James thought for a moment about what to say. "Does that include people who can't actually do things but have been Oriented?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5523 on: September 06, 2011, 07:26:46 pm »

Oh hey, don't I get evolutions (for mah passive kinesthetics) from the things I've done? Or not?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5524 on: September 06, 2011, 07:45:13 pm »

I think Draignean said you get one for being on the shuttle out of the bombing, and we'll all get one for clearing out this base.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5525 on: September 09, 2011, 12:22:20 pm »

Bump?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5526 on: September 09, 2011, 06:55:49 pm »

Bump?

Shh.

This thread doesn't need bumping until it hits page 2.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5527 on: September 10, 2011, 06:02:01 pm »

Ugh. Sorry. Been busy as all.

I'll try to have a turn out before tomorrow.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5528 on: September 10, 2011, 06:52:06 pm »

I understand, dude. As much as I'd like a turn right nao, off-line stuff is more important. Take it easy. ^^^

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5529 on: September 10, 2011, 07:16:47 pm »

Until we find out how to upload our minds into computers, real life is important.

Take your time.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5530 on: September 12, 2011, 10:46:48 pm »

James Evan 1/2

James thought for a moment about what to say. "Does that include people who can't actually do things but have been Oriented?"

Alone, with Taric incapacitated, faced with four cybernetic security guards and one thing, you have the balls to stall for time. Hopefully Tarran the others haven't decided to just take five and go eat lunch. [Diplomacy 5 Vs Scion will 4-1] "Does that include people who can't actually do things but have been Oriented?"
The deadhead holding a gun to Taric's head frowns at you. "I..." he manages before you cut him off.
" 'Cause if it did that would effect things, and you seem pretty serious about getting an answer."
"Yes, now-"
"'and I don't want to say the wrong thing and get him shot because I didn't understand the questio-"
"Silence!" He finally yells at you "How many of you are curr-"

---

Tarran Smith, Harry Nakamuno, Jordan Grey, and Ashley Fey

"I have no objections. Let's start!"

Super-Duper Passive Kinetics door opening/smashing time.

Harry activates his samson implants and opens the door, Ashley activates her stormcrow implants, these deadheads use energy weapons, and readies hear Leanashe rifle to open fire when a clean shot is available, Jordan Readies his Laser rifle and goes behind Ash

Tarran and Harry get ready to set their weight against the door as Jordan and Ashley get ready to storm through when they have an opening. [Tarran Str 5+1+passive kinetics 1 (bonus negated), Harry Nakamuno strength 4+1 = 12 Vs difficulty 15, Failure.] Both Tarran and Harry strain against the weight of the door, enhanced musculature pressing against the magnetically sealed door.  After several long minutes of strain they only manage to gap the door a bare inch, even that small gain however is lost completely when Tarran slips backwards in the blood from the deadhead that was obliterated by the slamming door.

Cursing the door and the blood and the whole damn base in general Harry and Tarran take a step back to catch their breath.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom took a step back. "Fine, fuck you," she said to the Immortal, reaching out with her mind. I'll just crush you with my damn mind. Reaching out with her telekinesis, she attempted to throw it back against the far wall with as much force as she could muster.

30 stamina for 450 pounds of movement and fling that guy. Also, idea for an evolution with that and Shear when I get around to grabbing it: Crush. Just grab a guy and crush them into paste. :3

Spoiler: initiative (click to show/hide)

You growl at the deadhead as you step back, you don't have to use your actual fists for this, that was a fucking courtesy. [A.Kinetics 3-1] (Failure -15 stamina) Something goes funny in your head for a moment, the mental equivalent of stepping as if there was an extra stair on a long stairway in the dark. It disrupts your focus and the tight net you intended to use is instead torn into a sort of psionic wind that merely buffets the Immortal a little.

Sensing a moment of weakness the Immortal charges, putting its rifle horizontal in an attempt to choke you with it. [Melee 6+1-1 Vs Precognition 2+1] It hits you while you're still flat-footed [Brawl 6+1] [confirm critical 2 vs Dominique end 5] and smashes into your throat with enough force to choke you, only the gravel in your gut and the spit in your eye prevents the thing from crushing your windpipe with that blow. (Dominique Armor -12  HP -14+25%=18) As it stands you can't breathe as the creature bowls you backwards pins you against the wall by your throat.

(Being choked, will start to lose stamina turn after next until the chokehold is removed.)

---

Taric Sizier

SLEEPY TIME!

[Stamina 4] (+4 stamina) Fuzzy sounds intrude on the edges of the painful blackness that consumes you, they're indistinct and they make your head hurt... Even trying to hear them makes your head hurt too badly and you lapse back into the oblivion of unconsciousness.

---

James Evan 2/2

[Scion observe 5] "-ently able to affect rea- eh?" The strange deadhead trails off as it watches as the door behind you open ever so slightly, and then slam shut again. The clone's eyes narrow dangerously. "You played me." it says coldly, and without a visible signal every remaining guard in the room aims their pistols at you. "Fine. Your group is coming back to claim you, at this point you will either immediately tell them to cease and desist, or they shoot you, and I claim a second hostage and use you against them. So you either tell them to stop trying to save you, or I default to the second option in five seconds."

Spoiler: Enemy (Dominique) (click to show/hide)

Relevant Items
Memory Stick (Dom)
Broken Pad (Taric)
Ident Badge -Pyotr Ivanov- (Taric)
Ident Badge -Kira Masse- (Tarran)
Unpowered Pad (Tarran)

Spoiler: Ashley Fey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (Ashley) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5531 on: September 12, 2011, 10:48:56 pm »

SLEEP!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5532 on: September 12, 2011, 11:04:06 pm »

"Damn... we'll never get to them this way... Hmm... how about I try smacking on the door again like I did the other?"

Smack on the door like I smacked the other one. "HEY OH! WHAT 'CHA 'DOIN IN THERE?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5533 on: September 13, 2011, 12:36:02 am »

Dom gritted her teeth. No way, no how, was she losing to this thing. "Get the fuck off me, bastard," she said, attempting to shove him back physically while she tried another psionic attack.

20 stamina for 300 pounds and if I can be specific with my telekinetic grapple, get him by the head and fling it back and down so it crashes against the ground.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5534 on: September 13, 2011, 12:44:55 am »

Ashley, Mechanical Bypass time, Jordan+Harry, Guns blazing, Harry first with aegis up
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 367 368 [369] 370 371 ... 602