Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529536 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Alas poor Taric, I knew him well.
« Reply #5505 on: September 06, 2011, 05:04:52 am »

I think crafting would be replacing the barrel with a new one...

But i would add IRON SIGHTS, and a bayonet to the new barrel, unless I get any original ideas 1st
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: September 06, 2011, 08:05:05 am »

Nope. My loot, Tarran. I might trade you something for it, though. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5507 on: September 06, 2011, 02:27:22 pm »

James actually cursed for once, loudly, as he dropped his hands to his waist with a look of pure rage on his eyes. "You're not a deadhead, are you?"
(When exactly would my shadow decide to go psionic on things?)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5508 on: September 06, 2011, 03:15:42 pm »

Give it a bit, I haven't even considered activating seeing as it's been all of 5-10 since you just dumped fifty odd years of some lady's memory onto its lap.  Remember that the others went to slepp pretty much immediately after they were oriented, giving the subconcious time and space to sort all of that memory into long term storage, you have no such luxury.

Still, I'm feeling generous.  Pick two numbers between 1 and 10.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5509 on: September 06, 2011, 03:58:09 pm »

3 and 7.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: September 06, 2011, 04:31:27 pm »

3 and 7.

[Luck 10]

Sorry friend, no instant recovery and sudden use of your psionics.

Right, now I'll be running a turn sometime soon, but I'm going to be even more spars than I was before for a couple days after this, so bear that in mind for the future.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5511 on: September 06, 2011, 04:39:40 pm »

Huh, I was thinking of 1 and 10 personally.

Sorry Powder, I should've biased you towards those two numbers.

Anyway, yay turn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5512 on: September 06, 2011, 05:04:38 pm »

Well. EVERYONE HAVE NONE OF YOU THOUGHT TO CHECK UP UPON US? Seriously, We're probably making a lot of noise.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5513 on: September 06, 2011, 05:05:40 pm »

I'm fighting right now myself, can't help ya bro. >.> And everyone other than me is heading for you two, I think.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: September 06, 2011, 05:11:01 pm »

Well. EVERYONE HAVE NONE OF YOU THOUGHT TO CHECK UP UPON US? Seriously, We're probably making a lot of noise.
Currently coming. The door should not be a problem with my literal door-smashing abilities.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5515 on: September 06, 2011, 06:44:38 pm »

Tarran Smith

"Dom, that's our cue! Let's go!"

Follow Harry.

You straighten up from your position at the side of the male corpse as harry calls you, twenty-to-one odds on Taric botching something hideously and needing your help to get himself out of it- forty-to-one on him complaining that he didn't need your help afterwards. Grumbling you leave the broken room and squeeze your way back out into the Hall with Harry.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

For being somewhat wilted the Immortal moves with surprising -if wobbily- speed, swinging the stock of the bent rifle at you like a club. [Immortal Melee 3+1 Vs Dominique Precognition 5+1] You avoid the bludgeon with ease however, ducking under the swing and whipping your stun baton at the thing's kneecap. [Dom Melee 2+1-1 Vs Dodge 5+1] The immortal skips backwards however, bringing the butt of its rifle back down at your head. [Immortal Melee 3-1 Vs Precognition 3+1] You roll to the side however and reverse the stun baton's swing to bring it into the Immortal's other knee. [Dom melee 2-1 Vs 2+1] You botch the swing however and give it time to lash a stomping kick at right elbow. [Immortal melee 6+1-1 Vs Precognition 3+1] Its aim is good and it manages to hit with the snap kick. [Immortal Brawl 3+1] (Status effect roll 9 Vs 50, failed.) The blow connects firmly and forces you to back off before it breaks your arm, the armor took the brunt of it but you certainly aren't willing to experiment with how far you can push that. (Dominique Armor -15  HP -1)

---

James Evan

James actually cursed for once, loudly, as he dropped his hands to his waist with a look of pure rage on his eyes. "You're not a deadhead, are you?"

The one holding a gun to Taric's head raises an eyebrow at you in an expression of disbelief before shaking its head in disgust. "Your grasp of the blindingly obvious is a spectacular example, even for your kind. Though if you refer to the cyborg with machine mind and human flesh then you are technically incorrect, as that is the nature of this body. However the spirit of your statement is correct, I am not like them. For now." It shrugs its shoulders and presses the pistol more firmly into Taric's forehead. "My status of being however is not the subject I wish to discuss, my... beginning was in a conversation with one of you, a woman with dark hair, that conversation was never finished." The deadhead smiles coldly at you "If it were only me making the choice then I'd kill one of you as an example- but I am, unfortunately, not. Instead I've been sent to ask the question that was not answered: How many of are able to perform feats beyond the pale of normal human ability?"

---

Ashley Fey and Jordan Grey

Ashley goes to help tarric then

Both yourself and Jordan heard Harry shouting for someone to help him, considering that Harry is shouting for help both of you break into jog to meet up with him and find what the hell it is that he can't handle. The two of you find him talking with Tarran beside the light that James left in the hall.

---

Harry Nakamuno

"Good, we have enough people to make this work." Harry says as Ash and Jordan as they join the huddle. "Fully half of Tarran's team managed to lock themselves in there, some gunfire for a minute but not anymore, don't know if that's good or bad. Door is shut tight though and I can't get it open alone and get inside too.  Tarran was able to disable the last door pretty thoroughly so I'm reasonably certain that if he and I wrestle with it we can get it open long enough for Ash and Jordan to get in."
"Where's Dominique? Better odds if she can bring that cannon of hers along." Ashley asks after Harry finishes.
"Busy apparently." Tarran says
"It doesn't matter," Harry cuts back in "we can't afford to wait for her. So unless anyone else has a brighter idea I suggest we get hauling."

Spoiler: Enemy (Dominique) (click to show/hide)

Relevant Items
Memory Stick (Dom)
Broken Pad (Taric)
Ident Badge -Pyotr Ivanov- (Taric)
Ident Badge -Kira Masse- (Tarran)
Unpowered Pad (Tarran)

Spoiler: Ashley Fey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (Ashley) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5516 on: September 06, 2011, 06:47:19 pm »

SLEEPY TIME!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:06:59 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5517 on: September 06, 2011, 06:49:11 pm »

"I have no objections. Let's start!"

Super-Duper Passive Kinetics door opening/smashing time.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5518 on: September 06, 2011, 07:05:18 pm »

SLEEPY PSIONICS TIME! or just sleep if I can't do that :P

No, it would kill you at this point. You're in negative stamina, psionics are a bad idea period.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5519 on: September 06, 2011, 07:06:42 pm »

Just sleeping then.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 602