Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529601 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Some hacker you are...
« Reply #5430 on: September 04, 2011, 05:34:08 pm »

Ashley came back with a headache you would not believe, she grunted at Jordan to let him know she was fine, then walked out the door and back along the corridor, simultaneously looking for the others and trying to get her head to stop pounding

Jordan: if finished with rifle, follow Ash, otherwise coninue working
Harry- go get help
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5431 on: September 04, 2011, 05:45:05 pm »

Dom nodded at Tarran and drew her carbine. "I got your back, boss. Let me know when to open it," she said, deciding not to question him. Something had gotten his wind up, and while it was true the last thing that had done so was just a malfunctioning door, it was better to be safe than sorry. She quietly jogged over to the door he indicated and got ready to burst through it with her Fuath at the ready. Anything on the other side, if it so much as twitched, was getting sprayed down with corrosive fluids instantly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: September 04, 2011, 08:46:09 pm »

Then just punch the most woundd one, in the FACE.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: September 05, 2011, 11:06:57 am »

Running turn now unless I get interrupted, but I'll try to be quick.

Also I've decided to have you guys search a room automatically as you enter if there are no circumstances that would make such an action unfeasible or suicidal.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: September 05, 2011, 11:12:12 am »

-snip- I've decided to have you guys search a room automatically as you enter if there are no circumstances that would make such an action unfeasible or suicidal.

Sounds good to me. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: September 05, 2011, 11:13:51 am »

Aye, this is one wing of one floor of one facility. I have to find some one to speed things up unless I want to spend 500 pages describing bathrooms.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: September 05, 2011, 11:20:36 am »

It'll be neat once you guys manage to clear out the place.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: September 05, 2011, 01:00:02 pm »

What do you mean by that?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: September 05, 2011, 01:01:19 pm »

Us using the base, remember?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: September 05, 2011, 01:04:41 pm »

Oh. Us making all sorts of overpowered crap?

Yeah, that would be interesting. Maybe we could have those suits without them messing up our minds?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: September 05, 2011, 01:06:52 pm »

Who said we had to do that? We could just give them a new father figure >:3

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: September 05, 2011, 01:08:33 pm »

By that you mean making one of us the hivemind? Because I believe sometime ago it was revealed that the father was a hivemind of some sort. Can't remember, though, because it was a somewhat long time ago.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: September 05, 2011, 01:09:55 pm »

Pretty much.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: September 05, 2011, 01:13:47 pm »

But if you do that, you'll make sure that it won't be a actual hivemind, but instead just one person? I wouldn't trust a true hivemind with one person from our group to still have loyalty to us. Unless my view of hiveminds is incorrect and all loyalties are shared 100% instead of just, say, 10%.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: September 05, 2011, 01:17:32 pm »

Yep, I'm going to boss them around. So we don't have to worry about labour and such.
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 602