Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529715 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 There is a form to fear, and a shape to madness.
« Reply #5370 on: August 27, 2011, 01:14:38 pm »

Jam dem points into PAssive kinetics.
James shrugged. "I don't feel much different, just a bit tougher and stronger... Anyway, it felt like that was getting absorb- Oooohhhh god. Technocracy bio-tech... Great. I need to explain something. I'd gone through some crazy dream torture from Technocracy tech before I woke up in that ship. As a consequence... well, my subconscious has a mind of its own, and it occasionally absorbs empathetic things. Well.... IT must have done that to part of the Orientation... I feel quite a lot more fit though... Huh." JAmes went over to Taric, in case he triggered a bunch of deadheads coming in."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: August 27, 2011, 01:22:45 pm »

"Goddammit what I would do for locks to never exist... Stand back, Harry, I'm about to do something royally stupid. But it's literally the last thing I'm able to do around here."

*Bangs on door twice* "HEY, BAD GUYS, OPEN UP!" *Bangs on door again twice* "I JUST KNOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME! OPEN UP!"

Sidestep out of the way of the door after said banging.

I do not expect this to work but if it does then I'll lololol.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: August 28, 2011, 11:28:41 pm »

Wolfchild!
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: August 28, 2011, 11:41:34 pm »

Awww, you didn't call him Wolfbaby, like you called Powder Miner Powwow miner. :(

So I did it for you. :P

/pointless discussion while we wait.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: August 28, 2011, 11:45:06 pm »

and serious might need a legit action too. Ah to hell with it. I'll get working on wraith probably and start poking my testing thread. Which reminds me, you need to look in on the HMG that I'm testing now and tell me what you think.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: August 28, 2011, 11:53:38 pm »

Which reminds me, you need to look in on the HMG that I'm testing now and tell me what you think.
1: Darvi is silly, charging a HMG up close and personal.
2: I have no idea how well it's balanced. So far we've only seen extremely successful rolls and an idiot charging directly at the gun.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: August 29, 2011, 12:06:23 am »

As it progresses, not right now. I just want you to keep an eye on it while I put it through its paces, notice anything that I miss.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5377 on: August 29, 2011, 12:33:06 am »

Just have Dom hang out to regen some of that stamina she burns through so fast if it'll make the turn come up quicker. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: August 29, 2011, 01:18:38 am »

Sorry didn't have internet access for a while AND didn't notice turn :S

Ashley Goes looking for any information she had not already found, especially any links to Argus
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: August 30, 2011, 04:55:09 pm »

Dom shrugged as James walked off. Bio-tech... whatever. At least he's going to the right person to talk to about it, all that's over my head. She decided instead to go find Tarran and hang around in case he needed her for anything. The boss might get himself in trouble and as the second-in-command it was her job to look out for him and/or do all the heavy lifting.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: August 31, 2011, 05:27:55 pm »

Turn? It's been a decent while.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: August 31, 2011, 05:32:44 pm »

Given what he said about the Testing Thread it's possible this is on hold until he figures out what to do about HMGs, in which case, we know we're about to run into somebody who has one. >.>

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: August 31, 2011, 05:35:12 pm »

DEATH! DOOM! DESTRUCTION!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: August 31, 2011, 05:42:09 pm »

Given what he said about the Testing Thread it's possible this is on hold until he figures out what to do about HMGs, in which case, we know we're about to run into somebody who has one. >.>
100 dollars that it'll be me banging on the door.

100 dollars that it won't be me banging on the door.

I can't 'loose' that bet. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: August 31, 2011, 05:56:58 pm »

On the other hand it's impossible for you to win, too. Either way you walk out with the same amount of money you came in with. [/pedantic spoilsport SC]
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 602