Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529986 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Speaking russian like a boss.
« Reply #5130 on: August 07, 2011, 06:35:28 am »

Hack the sytem alarm, SHUT IT OFF. Then get into the system.

You know, it really sucks to be everyone not me right now...

What makes you say that?

Indeed, Taric. All we have to do is hide in other rooms while the enemies go right for you. >.>

Dom explained to Ash that this other door down the way refused to open on account of it being a personal room and the guy who owned it not being around to open it, and asked if she could try speaking to it to get it to open.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: August 07, 2011, 11:57:14 am »

*Fkying kicks whoever han't posted* POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST YOUR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: August 07, 2011, 12:41:23 pm »

*Powder misses and falls in magma*

Everyone posted.

Me.
Taricus.
Serious.
You.
And Wolfchild.

Also, how ironic that you're complaining on people not posting their action when we've had some somewhat similar situations with you.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: August 07, 2011, 02:14:09 pm »

Hack the sytem alarm, SHUT IT OFF. Then get into the system.

You know, it really sucks to be everyone not me right now...

What makes you say that?

Indeed, Taric. All we have to do is hide in other rooms while the enemies go right for you. >.>

Dom explained to Ash that this other door down the way refused to open on account of it being a personal room and the guy who owned it not being around to open it, and asked if she could try speaking to it to get it to open.

Hmm...

Your character is quite aware of how voice activated systems work, and as long as you start the sentence with, "System" Query/ command/Diagnostic/etc the systems will listen to anyone, they might not give you an auth, but they will listen.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: August 07, 2011, 02:25:10 pm »

Dom's not a tech person. Like at all. >.> Right now she's under the impression you have to give the commands in Russian for it to work, since it did for Ashley.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: August 07, 2011, 02:38:24 pm »

'Aight, I just wanted to make sure, I'd hate to have you get mulched later because of bad GM communication...

It'd be a lot of fun to have you attempt to speak russian though...

"YA proshchayu babushki dlya nuzhdayushchihsya mne novyĭ prachkoĭ!" (I forgive my grandmother to me needing a new washerwoman!")
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: August 07, 2011, 02:59:48 pm »

Yeah, in the first couple of turns I was in the game, when my time was supposed to be running differently anyway. Jerk.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: August 07, 2011, 03:45:01 pm »

Yeah, in the first couple of turns I was in the game, when my time was supposed to be running differently anyway. Jerk.

Enough.

Powder you have been late before, of the five you are often the last to post your action. There is nothing wrong with that, it does not however give you much credit to go around calling people jerks with.

Running turn a little later, but there will be one today. This damn drought is getting to me...
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: August 07, 2011, 03:53:12 pm »

Uh, no. Not the first turns. I mean these turns. In addition, when Draignean wants you to clarify things, you tend to take a while.

Enough.

Powder you have been late before, of the five you are often the last to post your action. There is nothing wrong with that, it does not however give you much credit to go around calling people jerks with.

Running turn a little later, but there will be one today. This damn drought is getting to me...
Eh, Jerk was coming anyway.

But really, I wasn't meaning any offense. I was just stating the obvious irony. Because I don't get to state irony often. My post should be read in an indifferent voice.

Anyway, drought? Oh dear. Anyway, yay turn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: August 07, 2011, 04:08:16 pm »

'Aight, I just wanted to make sure, I'd hate to have you get mulched later because of bad GM communication...

It'd be a lot of fun to have you attempt to speak russian though...

"YA proshchayu babushki dlya nuzhdayushchihsya mne novyĭ prachkoĭ!" (I forgive my grandmother to me needing a new washerwoman!")

No prob. Also, seconding Tarran's 'yay turn'. :3

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: August 07, 2011, 09:32:41 pm »

Well, yeah, I was at my grandmother's for the entire week last week. Less computer access.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: August 08, 2011, 12:10:34 am »

Serious... Your avatar disturbs me for reasons I can't quite describe.

Anyway, running turn.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: August 08, 2011, 12:24:29 am »

What, you never heard of Cave Story? I'm sure Tarran recognizes it. :D

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: August 08, 2011, 01:06:45 am »

Oh I reckonise it, I haven't completed the whole thing though. I always get stuck on one of the last bosses. I don't want to spoil which one though.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: August 08, 2011, 01:24:14 am »

Good end or normal end?

Edit for rephrasing.

Also edit: Going to watch TNA Hardcore Justice, won't be back for 2-3 hours. :P
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 01:26:31 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 602