Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530041 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Speaking russian like a boss.
« Reply #5100 on: August 05, 2011, 02:41:26 pm »

That would have to be some fast-acting brain cancer. :P All he really needs are some anti-fungal meds.

@Draignean: Votes?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: August 05, 2011, 02:54:40 pm »

Apparently D22 is being nominated for The Hall of Legends.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=89305.msg2458119#msg2458119

D22 has my vote.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: August 05, 2011, 03:00:42 pm »

It deserves it. I just put up my vote for it. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: August 05, 2011, 03:01:21 pm »

Powder nominated and Taric seconded, I didn't know about it until an hour before I made the post mentioning it.

It was deeply touching.  :'( (No Taric, you don't get to do any touching.)

That would have to be some fast-acting brain cancer. :P All he really needs are some anti-fungal meds.

That would kill the fungus, which would be bad.

Ohhh, Can I drag him into the closet with me? :3

No, no closets, chests, entertainment centers, shronks, wonks, cronks, cabinets, briefcases, travel bags, sports bags, secret passages, gun safes, floor safes, wall safes, or unsafe variation of the previous three are to be inhabited in any way shape or form by you and another man.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: August 05, 2011, 03:03:30 pm »

Aww. Can I bring anyone else instead? :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: August 05, 2011, 03:04:29 pm »

Hmm... Radiation treatment that could zap the fungus? Also, is it OK for James and Taric to be in the closet if Tarran or Dom is there to supervise? :3 (Not me. I would be more of a hindrance than a help there, but if I had to be in-character it's a whole 'nother story.)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: August 05, 2011, 03:09:11 pm »

Hmm... Radiation treatment that could zap the fungus? Also, is it OK for James and Taric to be in the closet if Tarran or Dom is there to supervise? :3 (Not me. I would be more of a hindrance than a help there, but if I had to be in-character it's a whole 'nother story.)

Thank you serious, I now need to bathe in my jug of brain bleach. :P 

Aww. Can I bring anyone else instead? :3

As long as they're female and you make some hellaciously good pick-up line rolls that may or may not involve consumption of alcoholic libations prior to consummation.

Damn it, now I need my brain bleach again.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: August 05, 2011, 03:10:26 pm »

You really shouldn't be surprised when you have to use brain bleach around Taricus, you know.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: August 05, 2011, 03:11:49 pm »

Wait, you need brain bleach for the safest option?!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: August 05, 2011, 03:15:38 pm »

You really shouldn't be surprised when you have to use brain bleach around Taricus, you know.

Yeah, I've been thinking of upgrading to Brainy FreshTM to keep my plots from bleeding together. :D

Nah, Taric is good for me. After reading what he thinks there is nothing that can possibly freak me out.

Wait, you need brain bleach for the safest option?!

As I said above, between him and Trol I've developed the ability to not even look mildly perplexed when those around me spout madness.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:48:02 pm by Draignean »
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: August 05, 2011, 03:17:16 pm »

Thanks for being a bro, Ahra. :3 Also, I wouldn't actually do anything. >.> I would just, like, jeer and stuff. (Also, Taric, remember that you don't actually have to hit on the girls. Last time you didn't, you saw what happened with Saun. :P)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: August 05, 2011, 03:18:56 pm »

To be fair, I had to be talking to them about something related to that subject >:3

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: August 05, 2011, 03:27:32 pm »

Ya'll have my vote for the HoL.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: August 05, 2011, 03:29:46 pm »

(No real action this round, speaking to shadow)

"Augh! I knew they weren't letting me off, but I didn't know they were planning to kill me! Oh god... Oh god... What do I do to save myself?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: August 05, 2011, 04:32:55 pm »

Hooray! We're in!

But:
Deviation- 22 has been added to the Hall of Legends! *da-durrr*  It could use a brief descriptor, though.
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 602