Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530049 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Speaking russian like a boss.
« Reply #5085 on: August 04, 2011, 10:46:11 pm »

<--Still a dude, y'all. And Dom's not buff, surprisingly. She's actually supposed to be rather small in general (about 5'3, 120 or so pounds, 33-31-36. That'd be 160cm, 54kg, 83-78-91 for metric users.) but just really strong for no apparent reason. I was going to play her as a Genki Girl but that changed quickly, once her first turn rolled around and I was like '...yeah, that's probably not going to fly.' Frankly though, she's more interesting as a somewhat bitter Tsundere anyway.

And in extremely small text of the Serious AidTM agreement there is:

We are not responsible for any damage done to you by an angry buff woman who is absolutely not good for a date. This includes: Altering of behavior, altering of memories, altering of self-identified gender, altering of emotions, altering of sanity, or any missing brain matter.

Explain yourself. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: August 04, 2011, 11:58:16 pm »

And in extremely small text of the Serious AidTM agreement there is:

We are not responsible for any damage done to you by an angry buff woman who is absolutely not good for a date. This includes: Altering of behavior, altering of memories, altering of self-identified gender, altering of emotions, altering of sanity, or any missing brain matter.

Explain yourself. :3
Making people believe their true gender is the exact opposite, basically.

So, if Techie 1 is a man and believes he should be one, after you mess around he'll believe he should be a girl (but isn't) while he's a man.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: August 05, 2011, 01:08:12 am »

Ah, OK. Makes sense then, although that sounds more like something Taric would do... ^.^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: August 05, 2011, 01:16:32 am »

Ah, OK. Makes sense then, although that sounds more like something Taric would do... ^.^;

Indeed, I would peg Dom more for a routine of stomping on their man-parts until they wished they were women and thus lacked man-parts to be victimized by the aforementioned crushing.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: August 05, 2011, 03:18:00 am »

Grr there has to be soem clue here, was the writing on the screen that bastard tormenting her, did he know where they were in the facility? She sure hoped not had one last look for something interesting, and tried to understand the message specifically"

Jordan Has no idea what is wrong so will probably just use the advanced medkit unless he somehow knows in which case he will pull out his field surgury kit and get to work
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: August 05, 2011, 03:47:55 am »

Grr there has to be soem clue here, was the writing on the screen that bastard tormenting her, did he know where they were in the facility? She sure hoped not had one last look for something interesting, and tried to understand the message specifically"

As an aside here the two questions posed on the Terminals  (Ash and Taric's) differ in their base nature. Taric's cannot be figured out through logic or general knowledge, you have to puzzle out the answer from the in-game material (or get a good hack roll). Ash can either make a great int roll (At a -1 penalty since you failed it once already), OR you can puzzle it out outside of the game and tell me the answer.

Technically Taric could do the same, but there is very (1010 little) little chance of him simply guessing it.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: August 05, 2011, 06:19:19 am »

i know that that question was from alice in wonderland but the hatters reason why made no sense and i cannot remember it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: August 05, 2011, 06:41:47 am »

Indeed, I would peg Dom more for a routine of stomping on their man-parts until they wished they were women and thus lacked man-parts to be victimized by the aforementioned crushing.

Funny thing, that is actually a stereotype. Women are just as vunerable as men when being stomped on down there. Thinner pelvic bones. It's quite serious if a woman gets one of those broken, even deadly at times.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: August 05, 2011, 11:21:25 am »

Funny thing, that is actually a stereotype. Women are just as vunerable as men when being stomped on down there. Thinner pelvic bones. It's quite serious if a woman gets one of those broken, even deadly at times.

Tue, but female reproductive anatomy does not protrude. A blow directly to the pelvis would indeed still be extraordinarily painful to either gender as there are just as many nerves in that region, but damage exclusively to the... hanging gardens would result in agony without a chance of killing the subject in a male.

And this is the second time that this thread has derailed into a "private" discussion.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: August 05, 2011, 11:36:46 am »

Hey, I can't have this one blamed on me though, I didn't start nor participate in it!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: August 05, 2011, 12:16:26 pm »

I just got dragged into it, and I'm not even playing this game! Just do the turn already!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: August 05, 2011, 12:22:50 pm »

It hasn't even been a day yet since last turn, I don't even have powder's action.

Granted without the tedious affair of combat I am more likely to squeeze more than one turn a day, but I'm not going to auto powder quite that fast.

As an aside this game only needs four more votes to be added to the hall of legends.
---

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: August 05, 2011, 12:47:05 pm »

If powder keeps being late, well, he has brain cancer...
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: August 05, 2011, 02:14:22 pm »

Dude, dude, not cool. As a waiting lister, you're supposed to stay quiet and out of sight. :P

'Course, no one listens to that rule anyway...
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: August 05, 2011, 02:17:09 pm »

Ohhh, Can I drag him into the closet with me? :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 602