Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530111 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As far as I remember, it was for derailing a thread in the upper forums.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Ich weiß nur, Ze Spy ist weg, Herr Draignean.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 10:40:53 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Tarran & Taricus: Yeah, it was something like that. I don't know the specifics because I rarely if ever venture out of the RTD subforum.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Ich habe ihn nicht gesehen, bis ich in die Rolle von Dodge Unterforum kam, so, wo immer er lauerte, war es nicht in das Forum Spiele., Herr Serious.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Is the German necessary? >_>

I mean, it's annoying to have to go to google translate every post, and it sometimes does not translate how you wanted it to.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Yeah, well, I was using Google translate as well.

Alright, I'll stop with the German.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:00:02 pm by PyroDesu »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Tempatures Dropping in the Rotten Oasis...
« Reply #4956 on: August 01, 2011, 12:36:00 am »

Dominique Wakeman and Tarran Smith

"Shit," Dom cursed under her breath as James yelled out. "Hold on, we're coming!" she yelled, running into the room he had opened and quickly sweeping it for hostiles. If there were any, they had already vanished, and she lowered the rifle. "You all right dude?" she asked, putting a hand on James's shoulder to steady him. "Thought for sure you were a goner, man." Sure that he was going to be all right, she investigated the room for ammo, keycards, armor, a computer terminal, anything that might prove useful... although if she found a terminal she would point it out to Taric rather than fool with it herself. He had said he was a hacker way back when they first arrived on this planet... moon... thing, after all, so he'd do better with it than she would.
"Whoa, who found the disco room?" Tarran said jokingly, sarcastically, and semi-seriously.

Tarran gently shoved James out of his way and carefully entered the room, avoiding looking directly at the light, only looking at the lit sections of the room until his eyes adjusted. See what's going on in this funky room.

You dash back up the hall towards James' cry, throwing up a hand to shield your eyes as you blunder into the sudden light of the room. Your attempt to blink away the purple after image that seems to be burned into your eyes is stymied as you realize that was someone's idea of carpeting. James himself seems to be fine, though a little surprised and stunned as he picks himself up from the... vibrant carpet.

Tarran and Dom take quick stock of the room. [Tarran Observe 2][Dominique Observe 2] They are however somewhat unsuccessful, the sudden shift from light to dark added to the combination of Psychic and natural senses is disorienting, not to mention the fact that the floor incites the powerful -and long dormant- urge to redecorate in Dominique.

You can however tell pretty easily that there is a pair of chairs and some form of large piece of stationary tech at one end of the room, a heavy standard issue cabinet/dresser/chest on the west wall, a door in the east wall, and of course a large decorative sphere light in the north-east corner.

---

Taric Sizier

"*Random swearing*, Damned door..." Enter the room slowly.

Following behind Dom and Tarran as they charge through to check on Dom you enter the room slowly, not much of choice considering you're also having to spend most of your energy keeping a helmet full of irritated ants from attacking you. [Dex 2+1] It's a struggle, but thanks to your quick hands you're able to keep them contained... for now. Keeping your head carefully tilted away from the light you survey the room from behind the others. [Observe 5+1-1 ant keeping] Pretty nice digs for a base, you think as you admire the -probably former- owner's taste in upholstery. The cabinet on the right should probably contain most of this guy's personal effects that he didn't want to keep in his office, the orb light is the nice kind, runs on a nano-cable and a reserve power cell. Standing at about waist height though near the back of the room though is a jewel, an oldies holo-emitter. Not as good as the emitter webs they use now, but it's a good model and you'd bet it was top-of-the-line when this place was built. [Int 5+1-1 Ant Keeping] Definitely a Astarte model 47A, you should be able to operate without any problem as long as you can power it.

---

James Evan

"Yah! Augh, my eyes... I wasn't really ready for that... Anyway, I found a flashlight" JAmes swung the flashlight around, trying to give it to the nearest party member. "Argh, I can't really see.... I'lll get over it..."

Blinking rapidly you clamber to your feet in time to see a pair of large shadowy shapes rush in and level weapons at everything, you come pretty close to drawing your weapon before you realize it's just Dom and Tarran and not some sonofabitch that needs killing. You rub your eyes and head towards the light, [Dex 6-2] managing to adroitly pick the heavy lamp up and disconnect it from the cable that would normally power it in one go. The powercell hasn't been changed in at least a year, so it's doubtful that it's going to last long, but at least it's something.

(Standing Lamp Added)

---

Ashley Fey

"ooh light, finaly, "hey harry, jordan at least be THIS side of the door and dont get too dar away from us, otherwise we can't help ya if you get into trouble, and likewise in the ther direction" Ash stows her rifle, she can't see a damn thing to make having it out worthwile, instead she readies for close quaters combat and opens another door

You yell for Jordan and Harry to tighten up on the main group and prepare to open another door, shouldering your rifle and preparing to extend your arm blades. You press the handle firmly and push the balanced door into the wall, free hand raised to delivering a devastating facial stab to anything that leaps out at you. [Intuition 3+1] The dark ahead though is silent, not waiting silent, just silent silent. Cautiously you forwards, your booted feet feeling a slight change from metal to.. something else hard... Ceramic or wood maybe. [Observe 4+1-2] From the faint ambient coming in from the other room you can discern the outline of something large and square, on top there's something that catches the light differently.

Relevant Items
Memory Stick (Dom)
Broken Pad (Taric)
Ident Badge (Taric)

Spoiler: Ashley Fey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (Ashley) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4957 on: August 01, 2011, 12:44:00 am »

"Man, this is one funky room. I wonder what other silliness can be found in the other rooms."

Open the east door.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4958 on: August 01, 2011, 02:52:46 am »

"Hay can one of you guys who can see anything come to this room, i have no idea what i have found, il gonna see if i can stumble on a light switch for now" Be as good as my word, and attempt to find a light switch
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4959 on: August 01, 2011, 03:16:25 am »

"I'll go and check on her," Dom volunteered. "You guys be careful, all right?" she said to her teammates as she left the room to go see what Ash was up to. She entered the room and looked around, ready to point out anything interesting, like an item or a light switch, to Ashley. Man, that office sucked. Damn ugly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4960 on: August 01, 2011, 06:25:58 am »

"Nice. Anyone ming going through that cabinet, I don't think the former owner is going to be using anything in there. Possibly an officer's items in there. I'm going to-bloody ants, stay in there." Go through the cabinet.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4961 on: August 01, 2011, 10:07:54 am »

James, while trying to get over being dazzled, tried to go through the area where Harry and Jordan were.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4962 on: August 01, 2011, 02:24:00 pm »

taric aka tzeentch is the funniest one, its scientifically proved.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4963 on: August 01, 2011, 02:29:59 pm »

More like a combination of Slaanesh and Tzeentch ;D

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4964 on: August 01, 2011, 02:32:03 pm »

sleentch?
Taantch?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 02:56:41 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 329 330 [331] 332 333 ... 602