Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530200 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

looks this is tarran here

cant find anything fitting to taric he is... unique.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:12:57 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

At least my character is less screwed up than him. Also, we need http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoreDakka

And, how do you put a link in a word? I have no idea how to put a link except for hyperlinks.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

looks this is tarran here

cant find anything fitting to taric he is... unique.
Nah, my guy is horrible at dual wielding. He's shot his friends more than his enemies when dual wielding. :P

This is more him:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FriendlySniper

And, how do you put a link in a word? I have no idea how to put a link except for hyperlinks.
URL tag. This image:

Example.

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=unread]Example.[/url]
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

At least my character is less screwed up than him. Also, we need http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoreDakka

i just did it for the first time... its hard to me atleast
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Serious: She also uses a flamethrower (It's equivalent anyway).

And weapontrope for Taric, BFG
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:29:49 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

@Taric: Yeah, she does, but it's not my WOC. Speaking of, I may need Taric to take a look at this gun for me and see if it can be upgraded moar. :3 *back to TVTropes for a bit... gotta mow the lawn soon. :\*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rule one of getting Taric to upgrade something: Please post an image rather than a youtube link/

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:P Obviously I meant the Abassy. I just wanted you to hear BB's amazing voice acting.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:52:12 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At this point I'd say Taric would try and take advantage of this, But then Dom'll call Ash into it...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...take advantage how? >.>

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, this needs explaining?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Mainly I was asking so I could determine how harsh the retribution would be. :P Taric could try but it's not really in Dom's character thanks to you lot. ^^ (If you guys had never given me the idea to have her be married she probably wouldn't care since I'd intended her to be a roughneck of sorts.)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really, I think anything non-lethal is appropriate :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I tried to stay true to my first image of the Ichneumon. Which is:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Naturally, this includes an EXTREMELY oversized barrel, despite how unrealistic it is.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Compensating for somethin', boss?" :P Come on, you were practically begging for that with the spoiler title. Seriously though, big ass sniper rifles rule. If a SR can't one-shot the enemy there's no point in it. ^^
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 602