Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530210 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yeah, but that's automatic and all of us are doing that. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actively search the area.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Technically it's a hall with four doors going south (Why do I even make these maps anyway? :( ), not a single individual room. Searching the hallway will yield minimal results.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Well, the thing for me personally is that I constantly forget about the map.

I have no idea why, it's just not that noticeable.

But, when I really need it, it's useful.

Maybe you should try an ASCIIDraw map instead of making a full-fledged map image every turn if it's really time consuming? It's a lot easier for internal base areas, and I know that, at the very least I can read ASCII art.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check the doors on the interior of the hallway.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

you got my action about right, the be-littleing was just banter from what my character knows of james, but i dotn see it having an effect even if you rolled for it.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Go down the hall, searching the doors and stuff.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, it looks like I'm going to have to break that promise for the update... It's 2 AM and I have to leave in four hours, I'll update when I get back but I have to get some sleep now.

:( Sorry all.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'Tis okay.

You'll be gone until the 30th, right? Well, I'll likely have my own Sci-fi out by then, waiting for you. :)
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Indeed. Get some rest, dude. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

^ agreed, not much else to say exept that i want a spot in yours tarran if i have not already
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bad news 'bout that... I believe it's all reserved. I'm going for 6 players, 5 reserved in Westlands (yes, I'm biased towards my players [mostly SC, Taric, and D], so what?) and I reserved V-Norric when he was thinking of a sci-fi setting (which didn't turn out, but it doesn't matter).

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

well put me first in the waitinglist then

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Listening to Vitamin String Quartet will waste almost as many hours of your life as Tvtropes. You haven't heard Disturbed's Get Down With the Sickness until you've heard it performed by string quartet.

Anyway, I'm back, I'm working, and with the exception of a strong desire to sleep until 2 PM tomorrow I feel fine.

So, TO ACTION! Forward Pagan Soldiers!
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whohoo!

And, uhhh, I was wrong about my comment 5 posts ago. Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 602