Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530063 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom finished her work on Tarran, put the medkit away, and walked out into the corridor. "Oh, fuck that," she said upon seeing the ants. She immediately moved to the other door and started wrenching it closed; she wasn't about to let those insect assholes get down here, too.

Given that I'm only two points short of the mark I'm taking it for granted I'll finish working on Tarran this turn. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"OW! DOM, GODDAMMIT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE SOME LESSONS IN CAREFULNESS. Urgh. Anyway, we really should close that door. Now."

Close the door to the outside, quick.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Bloody hell. First you complain about the cold and now some bugs. Sometimes I wonder if you slept up to being squad leader.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Assist in closing the door "whats the panic with the ants?"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

"OH, !@#$! NOT THE ANTS AGAIN!" James frantically helped them close the door securely. "Guys! A mesed up door like this isn't going to hold them in very well! It's only going to be a bit of a distraction! We need something hot or explosive, or one of you use those psionic powers of yours!"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

"OH, !@#$! NOT THE ANTS AGAIN!" James frantically helped them close the door securely. "Guys! A mesed up door like this isn't going to hold them in very well! It's only going to be a bit of a distraction! We need something hot or explosive, or one of you use those psionic powers of yours!"

Ants, while vicious little buggers, do not have the ability to chew through steel anymore than you have the ability to kick through it.

*GM Facepalm*

Okay...

I'm going to go ahead and assume that all of you are going after the door that Dom is trying to close, seeing as closing the door that you just burned out is a bit odd. If any of you do want to close the immediate door that's fine but you'll have to confirm that one.

Edit: Wait, a moment. I think that's everyone. Running turn.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Bloody hell. First you complain about the cold and now some bugs. Sometimes I wonder if you slept up to being squad leader.
"Oh screw you. No, not in that way."

Assist in closing the door "whats the panic with the ants?"
"They literally swarm you and bring you down. It's not fun."

Edit: Wait, a moment. I think that's everyone. Running turn.
Already? :o Yay.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom also looked over at Taric. "'Slept up'? You OK, dude? Didn't bang your head or anything?" She shook her head. "You don't even remember the ants. Boss, should I jog his memory or somethin'?" she asked, gesturing with a punching motion.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uhhh, no, I don't think that's necessary. Besides, it would be more effective to just throw him into the ants so he can remember first hand." Tarran said, saying latter part less seriously.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I full well remember those ants. They're nothing compared to what might happen to us here, if these suits the immortals are wearing are still being made"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I agree, but are they currently close to attacking us? I don't think so. Are the ants? Yes. Thus logically we should deal with the threat, especially before they get indoors and become even more dangerous. Or is your sense of self preservation faltering?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, just burn 'em. Should be easier now that they're indoors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Or we could just lock 'em out," Dom pointed out as she continued fiddling with the door. "That would be the easiest solution. So what were you talking about, about the suits?" she asked.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They're made deeper within this facility. These drill within the optic nerve to make you subservient to the armour and thus whoever the 'Father' is. You're likely to be psionically or psychologically motivated to put an empty suit on so keep you're guard up."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So mind control armor? Urgh, what a way to go. I'm not planning on wearing them any time soon."
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 602