Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530056 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 You fail at failing.
« Reply #4665 on: July 13, 2011, 10:09:14 am »

Hey, I'm jealous of your cybernetics...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: July 13, 2011, 10:27:39 am »

@Draignean: Well, it would be easier on you, true, and I also cannot see a way in which AK+HM equals anything worth using at all. >.> Unless maybe it would allow me to just use HM without needing to see the target at all, but that sounds more like it would need Sense Shape than Advanced Kinesthesia... Another question while I'm on the subject. When I orient Powder, will he get previous evolutions or only one for clearing the facility? Because if it's the latter then I'd better orient him ASAP to make sure he gets the upgrade. ^^;

@wolfchild: Like Taricus said, you have implants. And the rest of us don't even know what they do. :(
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: July 13, 2011, 11:54:28 am »

aww they get to have so much fun with thier psychic powers

After this mission you'll get to upgrade an implant just like they get to upgrade their powers.

@Draignean: Well, it would be easier on you, true, and I also cannot see a way in which AK+HM equals anything worth using at all. >.> Unless maybe it would allow me to just use HM without needing to see the target at all, but that sounds more like it would need Sense Shape than Advanced Kinesthesia... Another question while I'm on the subject. When I orient Powder, will he get previous evolutions or only one for clearing the facility? Because if it's the latter then I'd better orient him ASAP to make sure he gets the upgrade. ^^;

He'll get all the evolutions he has personally managed to accrue, so one for making it out of the facility (Ha ha) and he's working on one for this place.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:56:51 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: July 13, 2011, 09:12:57 pm »

ok hmm which implant to upgrade ...
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: July 13, 2011, 11:01:16 pm »

All updates delayed while I finish up the overhaul...

and play Bioshock.

Well things are getting interesting, hard and fast damage rules, weapons that fire bursts are actually different from single shot weapons, (Which really changes things up, for instance the Renfield only deals 1-7 damage per spike, but remember that little bastard fires 10 spikes at once. Same thing with the chimera, except with 15 rounds instead of ten.) adding different damage types and thresholds, you know, all that jazz.

Guns are looking a little deadlier.

Cut your teeth on these while I work.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: July 13, 2011, 11:04:36 pm »

Those look good. Where are you getting the images from? And how are you playing Bioshock, good or evil? (Just curious. I beat B2 as good and haven't gotten around to being evil on it yet. :-\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: July 13, 2011, 11:10:29 pm »

Those look good. Where are you getting the images from? And how are you playing Bioshock, good or evil? (Just curious. I beat B2 as good and haven't gotten around to being evil on it yet. :-\)

Everywhere, I take credit for nothing but the crop, transparency, and recolor jobs.

As to bioshock I'm playing good. I just can't do evil... I know it's a game but I still can't bring myself to hit that harvest button. Still, I'm pretty damn sadistic with that drill, and I enjoy pinning spider splicers to the ceiling with giant freakin' spears. So I guess I'm just an alright guy. :P

(My choice options with the NPCs so far have been Live, Live, Kill)
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: July 13, 2011, 11:14:35 pm »

Where did you get the bottom left guy from? I don't know why, but he looks like a mixture of a Halo Reach army trooper and some random Spartan III to me.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: July 13, 2011, 11:16:48 pm »

The kill is the, ahem, mercy kill, right? If so you're playing exactly the same as me, especially if your first instinct was to max out the machine gun and the shotgun. :3 Yeah, I hate being a dick in games too. I'll play evil once just to do it but I'm usually on the Paragon side of things; I can't really think of a game where the evil choices were well-written enough to compel me to take them. (Except Mass Effect, and only because Renegade is not evil, exactly; it's just more practical and efficient but less likely to have future benefits. This also applies to most games though since the evil path is usually 'gimme more GP nao' and the good path will inevitably get you the infinity+1 sword later, or at least make things easier in the future.)

Eh, in any case, I have to ask: Is that Cane in the lower right of that image?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: July 13, 2011, 11:30:13 pm »

Where did you get the bottom left guy from? I don't know why, but he looks like a mixture of a Halo Reach army trooper and some random Spartan III to me.

Deviant Art Soldier, I don't know what it's based off of, I just do an assload of google runs using many different search strings. I just tried to find ones that weren't obvious where they were from.

The kill is the, ahem, mercy kill, right? If so you're playing exactly the same as me, especially if your first instinct was to max out the machine gun and the shotgun. :3 Yeah, I hate being a dick in games too. I'll play evil once just to do it but I'm usually on the Paragon side of things; I can't really think of a game where the evil choices were well-written enough to compel me to take them. (Except Mass Effect, and only because Renegade is not evil, exactly; it's just more practical and efficient but less likely to have future benefits. This also applies to most games though since the evil path is usually 'gimme more GP nao' and the good path will inevitably get you the infinity+1 sword later, or at least make things easier in the future.)

Eh, in any case, I have to ask: Is that Cane in the lower right of that image?

Machinegun yes, maxing the shotgun came after maxing the speargun though. In mass effect I chose most of the renegade interrupts but most of the paragon dialogue choices.

Edit: No I don't think so, though if you told me who cane was it would help somewhat. (The lowest right image is the concept art for the girl from bulletstorm)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:32:29 pm by Draignean »
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: July 13, 2011, 11:35:21 pm »

You probably don't know because I misspelled her name. I meant was she supposed to represent Candy Cain from this thread. ^^; Anyway, yeah, I love the speargun. It's better than the crossbow in HL2 in my opinion. :3 Also, I too play practical Paragon at times... mostly on the Archangel mission and Mordin's loyalty mission.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:37:21 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: July 13, 2011, 11:37:00 pm »

You probably don't know because I misspelled her name. I meant was she supposed to represent Candy Cain from this thread. ^^; Anyway, yeah, I love the speargun. It's better than the crossbow in HL2 in my opinion. :3

I have never played half life, been told it was good but have never played it...

Edit: Jesu... Damage calculations on an unarmored target for the Jormungandr, if all five rounds hit it would deal between 30 and 80 damage.

Someone get a shirt on James.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:58:33 pm by Draignean »
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: July 14, 2011, 12:02:23 am »

Top lot are Techies, Middle row are Immortals (Obvious). The last lost has me a bit confused though, unless that's us.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: July 14, 2011, 12:07:47 am »

Top lot are Techies, Middle row are Immortals (Obvious). The last lost has me a bit confused though, unless that's us.

Independents.

---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: July 14, 2011, 12:09:15 am »

WOOHOO! 2/3!
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 602