Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529870 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 You fail at failing.
« Reply #4545 on: July 10, 2011, 10:40:46 pm »

Maybe a Walkthrough then? I don't think peeps talk during them, I dunno. Anyway I only meant for the ones you won't be able to get ahold of, not for ones you might be able to play eventually. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: July 10, 2011, 10:41:14 pm »

Chaaaaaiiinnn gun! (which I named Unnamed Minigun despite it not being a minigun...)
Spoiler: Big mother, look out. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:21:34 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: July 10, 2011, 11:00:38 pm »

@SC: I think that passed over due to death threats.

If you're talking about her yelling on the ship, that was more about being spied on than anything. Dom dislikes voyeurs & nosy people. >.> If you mean Draignean was threatening death on you then I don't remember that. ^^;

Chaaaaaiiinnn gun! (which I named Unnamed Minigun despite it not being a minigun...)
Spoiler: Big mother, look out. (click to show/hide)

Uh, the resize function exists for a reason, dude. o.o My resolution is 1920 x 1080 and I still had to scroll to the right to see it all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: July 10, 2011, 11:06:57 pm »

Yeah, but I think that outburst killed his interest of that kind of thing, and probably more into a scopophile about Dom...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: July 10, 2011, 11:08:38 pm »

...Image...

Uh, the resize function exists for a reason, dude. o.o My resolution is 1920 x 1080 and I still had to scroll to the right to see it all.
I would've resized it, but... I'm 1: too lazy, 2: not sure if Draignean would prefer it small or big, and 3: I like big gunz.

On another note, I added batteries to the gun since it is gauss, but PMG won't let me download the Jpg. ::)

Edit: Print Screen! Hahah! I'll edit the image from the above with the batteries-added chaingun.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 11:20:28 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: July 10, 2011, 11:20:13 pm »

@Taricus: So... isn't that still a voyeur? (Before anyone objects to this line of questioning, I'm just curious as to how many disturbing conversations we can get out of Taricus before he's used up and thrown away like an old sponge. :3)

@Tarran: You could always use the Print Screen / Paste into Paint option. Also I resized that gun for you, since you're too lazy. :P

Spoiler: Half-size gun (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: July 10, 2011, 11:22:44 pm »

@Tarran: You could always use the Print Screen / Paste into Paint option.
Just did. See updated image.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: July 11, 2011, 04:47:32 am »

The difference is- I'm not really sure actually, though it may be the stimulation one gets from viewing such things...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: July 11, 2011, 05:43:34 pm »

So, I haven't yet thought of enough ways to get us killed. So, I made a super battle rifle, even more beefy than the Jormungandr. Ridiculously heavy, but full of murdering potential.

And yes, it's one of those guns that won't let me download the Jpg.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Here's what I'd imagine the weapon to be like.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Can you introduce it sometime within the game Draignean, please? *puppy eyes... of doom*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: July 11, 2011, 06:10:09 pm »

So, a weapon only Dom and James could use? You keep saying it's heavy, and everyone except those two has a Strength of 3 or less; Dominique is at 9 and James at 12. ^^ You do love making guns, though, don't you? You should keep it up, maybe we can get ahold of some of 'em. :3

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: July 11, 2011, 06:13:24 pm »

So, a weapon only Dom and James could use?
Not necessarily. Tarran should be able to use them, but it's be like carrying several Desktop Replacement laptops or one really heavy breefcase.

You do love making guns, though, don't you? You should keep it up, maybe we can get ahold of some of 'em. :3
Well, it's not just guns. If Draignean was okay with me making tanks and such, I would do so quite quickly. But yes, I love the shooters of liberal death.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4556 on: July 11, 2011, 06:25:28 pm »

I call dibs on Spacecraft :3 And what's the new avatar of SC?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: July 11, 2011, 06:27:54 pm »

Nepeta saying "Come at me bro :33". :3

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: July 11, 2011, 06:28:32 pm »

I call dibs on Spacecraft :3
No fair. :(

Oh wait, there aren't a whole lot of spacecraft. Just that cruiser basically. So hehehehah.

I call all fighters and bombers. Also all tanks.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: July 11, 2011, 06:30:17 pm »

Tarran, we know that the technocracy has larger spacecraft then that. If not, they're building them >:3

Nepeta saying "Come at me bro :33". :3
Nepeta?
Pages: 1 ... 302 303 [304] 305 306 ... 602