Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529823 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 You fail at failing.
« Reply #4515 on: July 10, 2011, 09:30:12 pm »

Ah well, nice to know you died before Taric could blow 'em to pieces >:3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4516 on: July 10, 2011, 09:32:38 pm »

Here, use this to modify the model I made.
http://pastebin.com/3481HGq3
Fancy. I'll have to look at that.

I'm kinda busy right now trying for a portable tri-barrel chaingun image, just in case, you know, you finally introduce heavy machineguns. ;)

Sure, whenever you want a quick death I'll give you a barricade with some Heavy Machine Gunners behind it.
At least I'll have died to guns made in my image. ;D

Had them for quite some time actually, (unlike shotguns, which for some reason I folded into particle weapons and never thought twice about) they just aren't the kind of thing a security armory would have.

There's the man portable full auto MGs, then there is the two person affairs -some of which come with built in shielding-, then there are 3-4 person affairs which are pretty much mobile battle platforms replete with shields and snap up cover.

Ah well, nice to know you died before Taric could blow 'em to pieces >:3

That does remind me, are you actually planning on killing Tarran after you get the power armor?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4517 on: July 10, 2011, 09:34:03 pm »

Either kill or emasculate >:3

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4518 on: July 10, 2011, 09:35:45 pm »

Right-o laddie.

*You feel an ominous shift in the plot*
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4519 on: July 10, 2011, 09:36:29 pm »

I'm guessing this means no power armour?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4520 on: July 10, 2011, 09:38:40 pm »

I'm guessing this means no power armour?

What? Of course the power armor is still there, I work in mysterious ways after all.

You'd expect that, thus as a GM I cannae do that.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4521 on: July 10, 2011, 09:40:25 pm »

Yeah. Mind you, there's a third option Tarran could take to preserve his life/ability to have children...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4522 on: July 10, 2011, 09:43:55 pm »

You don't want to ask me that because I am so biased it is not even funny. But seriously, not even one of them? Damn. Hmm.

I'd recommend trying to find a copy of the original Resident Evil if you have a PS1 or PS2 that can still play PS1 games. Or, y'know, other means of playing PS1 games. >.> Director's Cut if you have to, but the new costumes suck ass and frankly I don't really like some of the puzzle changes or the fact you get like 2x ammo off every pick-up. It made the game way too easy, I mean, my brother for example is really good at those games and can get to the end with so much ammo and healing items... and I'm pretty good, I beat the last boss with 3 shotgun shells, 7 pistol bullets, and a knife. :3 I don't count the rocket since you have to use that to kill him. Anyway, once you're done with that, move on to RE2. It's probably my least favorite one but you should give it a try, you might like it, I dunno. I just don't have as fond memories of it as I do for RE1 and the later sequels. If you do play RE2 though you have to beat it I think 6 times to unlock everything. That game also has the introduction of HUNK, who's a fucking badass in my opinion... and yes, his name is all caps, that's not me being an ass about it. Anyway RE3 is pretty good, I haven't played it in a long time but I actually found my copy yesterday, and when I get done with my new Cv games I'm probably going to pop that in and see what's up with it again. RE4 is the game that everybody was shitting themselves over when it came out, and I'll admit to having run through it about twenty or thirty times - also known as a tenth of the amount of time I put in RE1 - but Leon's just not my favorite RE character, and the plot is, well... "Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president's daughter?" His one-liners are terrible but funny too. The whole thing is like an 80's spy flick.

As for RE5, well, that seems to be something everyone's divided on. If you have a 360 and a gold account though, let me know and if you get a copy I can try to help you through it. Assuming I can borrow it from bro. >.> I like the campaign and the DLC but what a lot of people care about in that game is the Mercenaries mode, where you pick from three different versions of Chris and Sheva, or two different versions of Jill and Wesker, and try to keep a kill combo going to eliminate all 150 enemies as fast as possible. Wesker's kind of broken in this mode because he has an ability to 'dash', which knocks majini aside and counts as a melee attack. If you kill the enemies with a melee, you get 5 seconds on the clock, and there's some enemies that can only be melee'd by a dashing Wesker like the lickers and the reapers. As you might guess, I'm a Wesker player, but not a very good one compared to some of these guys. I'm like... lower-middle-tier, probably, and I rarely play Mercs anyway. My brother is awesome with S.T.A.R.S. Chris and is roughly the fourth or fifth best player of that character in the world, and it's a toss-up between him and BerserkerKev who is the best American S.T.A.R.S. Chris. If you wanted to play Mercs instead of the campaign I'd refer you to him. ^^

If you have a Gamecube, I'm pretty sure they released the first three REs on it (although not the original RE, just the REmake which I'm not a fan of >.>) and RE4 and Code Veronica are coming to Xbox Live Arcade soon, so there's that. I'm kind of torn about Operation Raccoon City which is coming out soon, I dunno about this whole squad-based thing being injected into RE2. I'll wait and see though.

Anyway, the thing with Resident Evil is that it's very cheesy. It's chockful of horrendous acting (except for RE5 and it's debatable about RE4) and ridiculous plots. If you're not the kind of guy who enjoys watching bad movies you might not like it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4523 on: July 10, 2011, 09:46:13 pm »

You do that and I'll dual wield.

Or shoot at a guy near a door while you're passing by on the other side.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4524 on: July 10, 2011, 09:46:33 pm »

Fourth Option:
Tarrans omehwo steers Taric onto James, Taric tries to psi him, shadow blocks, and James ubershadowrages on Taric and they both die.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4525 on: July 10, 2011, 09:48:08 pm »

At a power armoured target? *Laughs*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4526 on: July 10, 2011, 09:51:59 pm »

Taric, man, stop with the emasculation. It's, well, boring; cultures have been making people eunuchs for years. If you want to mess with Tarran do something creative. Like... try trapping him in some freaky-ass illusion with your empathic powers or something.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4527 on: July 10, 2011, 09:54:35 pm »

At a power armoured target? *Laughs*
Did I mention I will be dual wielding BFGs?

Oh, and, not even power armor can survive the dreaded... Luck 5 roll? *DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN*

If that fails, I'll just use my absurd Passive Kinetics. And tap you really really hard.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4528 on: July 10, 2011, 09:56:09 pm »

I have a lot of new ideas due to that. Thanks SC >:3

@Tarran: BFGs: Not obtained yet, Luck 5: Would take several of those to completly disable the armour, Passive kinetics: See BFG reason.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4529 on: July 10, 2011, 10:01:48 pm »

...Passive kinetics: See BFG reason.
I made a hole in a wooden table and everything else a foot away by literally vaporizing the the area by a simple slam to the table before.

I'm pretty sure a real, full on punch would break something important.
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 [302] 303 304 ... 602