Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529807 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 You fail at failing.
« Reply #4500 on: July 10, 2011, 03:23:10 am »

Because PMG is pretty nice, I decided to go overboard. Yeah, it's one of those times again when I make a buttload of guns and derail the thread. :P

Here's a Chimera I made. Before I realized Draignean already had a image of it (or something like it). :-\ Oh well, I'll offer it as an alternative or a second image of it.

It's meant to look ugly and missmatched, if you aren't reading the description on the first page, since it's made from random parts.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If you're wondering how the clip works... I... I don't know the answer either. I didn't really think of it. Let's just say the weapon itself draws up the clip upwards or something. Anyway, mildly proud of it, despite it being intentionally ugly. I don't know why, it just looks somewhat fancy to me for some reason.

Here's the Dybbuk Flechette rifle I made, too. Opinions?

The separation point is where the internal metal-things goes from light to dark, and where the grip leads to a screw and then the Picatinny rails. I'm mildly proud of this.

And now I am mostly out of non-energy weapons to make. The reason I don't want to do energy weapons is because PMG doesn't really have any energy weapon stuff and neither does the flickr stuffs. Draignean, you'd better invent new shooty shooty guns before I start inventing some more myself. D:

Or maybe I'll just redo those guns I made from pictures many, many pages ago (like the Jormungandr) into a PMG gun... Hmmm...

Edit: Redid the Kapre. Need to go to sleep. Opinions?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:28:28 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: July 10, 2011, 07:57:57 pm »

Damnit stop making me look like an idiot child!  >:(

Anyway...

Bought Bioshock 2 for nine bucks, so... between that and attempting to work on the eternal overhaul updates may be a wee bit sparse for a few days.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: July 10, 2011, 08:00:37 pm »

Hey, you could just eletrocute him again >:3

Also, Tarran, where/how did you make the small guns?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: July 10, 2011, 08:04:03 pm »

Bioshock 2, huh? :3 It's a good buy, especially for that cheap. Also @Tarran: Maybe the clip for the Chimera works like old carbines? I can't remember the name of it but I'm fairly sure I played WW2 FPS that had a gun that used a clip similar to that. I'm thinking it might have been Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: July 10, 2011, 08:29:00 pm »

Suddenly, 3 D22 people appear!

Thank god, this forum was soooooo idle. I was almost dying of boredom. :P

Damnit stop making me look like an idiot child!  >:(
Whuh?

Bought Bioshock 2 for nine bucks, so... between that and attempting to work on the eternal overhaul updates may be a wee bit sparse for a few days.
Take your time*.

*Opposite of what I'm thinking.

Also, Tarran, where/how did you make the small guns?
You mean the ones not made in PMG? I just used a picture waaaaaaaaaay back and smashed stuff together.

Edit: It started here, remember? http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=76875.msg2305174#msg2305174

Also, redid the Wolfkin.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:31:07 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4505 on: July 10, 2011, 08:31:35 pm »

Oh, okay...

EDIT: 3D IMAGE OF WOLFKIN!

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:39:03 pm by Taricus »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: July 10, 2011, 08:32:56 pm »

I edited a link underneath my response to your post to where it started if you don't remember it. Just saying so just in case you missed it.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4507 on: July 10, 2011, 08:56:47 pm »

Spoiler: Piru (click to show/hide)

Worked on the Piru for a bit, got it looking a bit more... High tech.

(Cooling off from drilling through splicers, goddamn I'm impressed with the series all over again.)

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4508 on: July 10, 2011, 09:01:06 pm »

Nice. Also something to give everyone something good to imagine: Taric, with a division of other sociopaths and Hell March playing in the background.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: July 10, 2011, 09:05:25 pm »

(Cooling off from drilling through splicers, goddamn I'm impressed with the series all over again.)

So I take it you didn't like mine? :(

Whatever, it was my first anyway. I didn't like it a whole lot either.

Now, onto the actual image: the round thing down-right of the trigger and the section of metal above looks odd, and the burst/full auto/single/safety thingy is pointing into space.

Other than that, though, it looks not bad, really.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: July 10, 2011, 09:11:52 pm »

So I take it you didn't like mine? :(

Whatever, it was my first anyway. I didn't like it a whole lot either.

Now, onto the actual image: the round thing down-right of the trigger and the section of metal above looks odd, and the burst/full auto/single/safety thingy is pointing into space.

Other than that, though, it looks not bad, really.

The three you made after that I loved, particularly the canister rifle.

Here, use this to modify the model I made.
http://pastebin.com/3481HGq3
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: July 10, 2011, 09:13:51 pm »

So, uh. How far are you in Bioshock, anyway? Just curious. ^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: July 10, 2011, 09:15:57 pm »

Fancy. I'll have to look at that.

I'm kinda busy right now trying for a portable tri-barrel chaingun image, just in case, you know, you finally introduce heavy machineguns. ;)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: July 10, 2011, 09:21:31 pm »

So, uh. How far are you in Bioshock, anyway? Just curious. ^^;

Not far... Quit before taking the first train.

(In case you all hadn't noticed by the 300th page of this I'm a sci-fi Dystopia junkie.)

I have never played any of the resident evils but I'm told they're good, what's your word serious? (as you are the resident evil junkie)

I'm kinda busy right now trying for a portable tri-barrel chaingun image, just in case, you know, you finally introduce heavy machineguns. ;)

Sure, whenever you want a quick death I'll give you a barricade with some Heavy Machine Gunners behind it. 
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4514 on: July 10, 2011, 09:26:56 pm »

Sure, whenever you want a quick death I'll give you a barricade with some Heavy Machine Gunners behind it.
At least I'll have died to guns made in my image. ;D
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 602