Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 530048 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 You fail at failing.
« Reply #4485 on: July 09, 2011, 06:17:23 pm »

Head over to the unconcious Immortal, Mind probe him. If I can't do this for whatever reason, Try and remove the armour from it. Also laugh at Tarran/James.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4486 on: July 09, 2011, 06:27:36 pm »

Spoiler: Off-Topic (click to show/hide)

Damn. Hmm. Perks never give with both hands, do they. Shit. Well, I'm gravitating to the medic position so Valkyrie it is.

"Ok, that should fix ya up. Now I gotta get to the boss; try not to hurt yourself," Dom admonished him as she made her way to Tarran. "OK, sit down. Let me see what I can do for ya." After getting shocked he probably needed some medical attention.

@Geen: I beg to differ; no system is really 'better' than any other. I like 'em all except for the PS3 and I probably would if it wasn't damn expensive. It's really just a matter of what I want to play; sometimes I'm in the mood for Parasite Eve, sometimes for Gears of War, sometimes for Contra, sometimes for Donkey Kong Country.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4487 on: July 09, 2011, 08:56:20 pm »

"Go ahead with it Jordan, Harry hold me still please." Jordan will use apropriate implants
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: July 09, 2011, 09:01:19 pm »

"I'm fine, it's just a little jolt. Now, help me with this goddamn door before this idiot-" *points at James* "-kills himself kicking the door. "

Try the door again, requesting help from anyone around.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: July 09, 2011, 10:37:56 pm »

Realized I didn't have a print for the Sleipnir so I knocked one up. Not entirely happy with it but whatever.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ashley Fey (Free Action)

Jordan nods and gives a heavy local, and the work begins. [Int 3+1, Dex 3+1, Fight 3, Luck 4 15/10] The incision cuts down quickly and efficiently, Jordan clamping open the path to the damaged cybernetic.

(Surgery Automatically continues next round.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: July 09, 2011, 10:57:08 pm »

Hmm... that would make my picture look incorrect. Could you make it look like in my picture? It's not necessary, but I'm a nitpicker so I am basically forced to complain. :P

Regardless, it's not so bad. I'd use it for a more accurate SMG/light battlerifle, not a inaccurate Sleipnir.

Anyway, just wondering, but where do you actually use these gun pictures anyway? I haven't seen any uses of them so far.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: July 09, 2011, 11:11:33 pm »

Hmm... that would make my picture look incorrect. Could you make it look like in my picture? It's not necessary, but I'm a nitpicker so I am basically forced to complain. :P

Regardless, it's not so bad. I'd use it for a more accurate SMG/light battlerifle, not a inaccurate Sleipnir.

Anyway, just wondering, but where do you actually use these gun pictures anyway? I haven't seen any uses of them so far.

That's because I'm fooling around with the Tokens and layers, I swear they'll make an appearance. When they don't triple map making time. You should hopefully see them next fight, or before if I want to test.  I'm kicking the bars concept for health and stuff, it'll be represented in clean text only. (Bars are hell to make look right as well as accurately correspond to your real health value.)

Right now I've got the entire action cleaned up so I can reposition maps and do lighting in about five minutes thanks to a set of dozen layers of shadow and tokens, adding guns and stuff in right now would be incredibly time-consuming to do manually so I'm trying to set up sheets for them as well.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: July 10, 2011, 12:24:54 am »

So, I decided to try my hand at Pimpmygun and strapped a ton of random crap together. And this is the Piru Gauss rifle that it resulted in.

Great? Good? Bad? Horrible?

Welp, I noticed on mistake already: The clip is waaaay too large for 5 shots.

Oh well, let's just say some idiot cut two clips into each-other or something.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 12:49:28 am by Tarran »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: July 10, 2011, 12:41:02 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There, modeled roughly off of your Avie Tarran... I hope you're happy...

---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4494 on: July 10, 2011, 12:42:51 am »

Looks pretty okay.

Though what's with the circle thing on the grip and the clip? Is it supposed to give your finger massages or something? :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: July 10, 2011, 12:45:06 am »

It's for style, ya fool. :3 The Piru looks fine, but I dunno what you mean by the clip being way too small for five shots. If you ask me it looks a little too big to be carrying only five; maybe seven depending on the size of the rounds. >.> Also, Draignean: I'm still healing Tarran on my turn despite his protests. He needs the HP and I want to try out my shiny new perk. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: July 10, 2011, 12:47:27 am »

Looks pretty okay.

Though what's with the circle thing on the grip and the clip? Is it supposed to give your finger massages or something? :P

Pressure safety for the one on the grip, I-Have-bullets-in-me for the one on the magazine.

It's for style, ya fool. :3 The Piru looks fine, but I dunno what you mean by the clip being way too small for five shots. If you ask me it looks a little too big to be carrying only five; maybe seven depending on the size of the rounds. >.> Also, Draignean: I'm still healing Tarran on my turn despite his protests. He needs the HP and I want to try out my shiny new perk. :3

Well you'll get a 5 point bonus on him, which isn't bad at all.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: July 10, 2011, 12:48:32 am »

The Piru looks fine, but I dunno what you mean by the clip being way too small for five shots. If you ask me it looks a little too big to be carrying only five; maybe seven depending on the size of the rounds. >.>

...*Facepalm*

I meant too large. What the heaven, future me, what the heaven? I must be having opposite day moments.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4498 on: July 10, 2011, 12:55:33 am »

Don't worry about it, happens to all of us sometimes. ^^; Let's see, I know Ahra at least lurks this thread, as does Talarion, and Dwarmin might still... so I'll just say here that the reason for my lack of updates and not being on the board much at all is due to the acquisition of a DS and Castlevanias Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia. :3 I need to get Dawn of Sorrow too, but at least I have the excuse of saying I'm doing some hands-on research for the RTD. >.> Er. Yeah. That's what I'm doing. Not devoting my time to swearing at a tiny-ass screen that's gotten me killed more than I care to admit and wondering why the hell the characters are so damn nerfed in CvHD.

Anyway, on-topic. Is there a bonus to healing rolls if I go over the total needed, like if I somehow get like a 25/15 or whatever? By bonus I mean extra HP healed in this case. ^^; And do better kits heal more HP? Because if so I need to start looking for some.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4499 on: July 10, 2011, 01:13:55 am »

Anyway, on-topic. Is there a bonus to healing rolls if I go over the total needed, like if I somehow get like a 25/15 or whatever? By bonus I mean extra HP healed in this case. ^^; And do better kits heal more HP? Because if so I need to start looking for some.

You know I never actually ironed out the system for healing, the packs all give bonuses to the rolls but the only difference is that if you want to remove a negative status effect you halve the amount of healing done. Other than that I've been sticking with a 10 point heal straight up as long as you don't screw up massively.

I might make a system when I'm not in over-caffeinated and in Dire need of sleep at the same time.

Something like you have to roll twice the HP amount you want to heal, anything extra wasted (or added as a bonus) or something like that.

Don't know, all I know is that you shouldn't be able to heal more than a third of your health back without ORS or sleep.
---
Pages: 1 ... 298 299 [300] 301 302 ... 602