Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529608 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 You fail at failing.
« Reply #4350 on: June 29, 2011, 03:23:45 pm »

Actually I'm just trying to see how far I can push that joke. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: June 29, 2011, 07:59:43 pm »

Violently shake Taric.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: July 01, 2011, 01:03:08 am »

I really need to get a degree in Demonology, totally worth the extra class time to be able to tag "Bachelor of Demonology" onto your introduction and Resume.

Anyway, back to our irregularly scheduled program. Now with 10% less conflict!

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: July 01, 2011, 02:05:33 am »

Tarran Smith

"Will... someone... help me here before Taric does... what he just did... again? Please? I'm kinda bleeding here."

You raise a hand and request assistance from your position on the rotted ground, this can't be good for you but it can't be much worse than moving around either. You lay back down and try to relax until someone gets to you, better a bit of a wait than accidentally tearing a pieces of internal shrapnel through something important.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom continued to beat on the Immortal's dead body to relieve stress until Tarran called out for a medic. I think Taric's got a basic medical kit on him... but do I really want to go over there right now? She wasn't sure. Still, the boss would probably bleed out if she didn't, regardless of how uncomfortable she was feeling towards the hacker right now, so she went and took his med kit then moved over to Tarran. "Hang on, boss." She opened it up and started patching his wounds.

You deliver a particularly nasty blow to the Immortal's head, hard enough that the jagged faux-rock sticks there. Shaking out your stiff hand you survey the room in what is left of the light, Taric being able to turn the lights on with his mind was a new one, though if whatever that... noise had been was the price you don't think it's entirely worth it. Taric -and the medical kit gleaned from the colonists- is back across the lake and prone, Tarran appears too wounded to stand, Fey and her moose are shaking themselves out from the aftershock before heading back around, James is... being James.

There's nothing you can do for Tarran without medical supplies, pulling the shrapnel out with your bare hands is probably a bad idea. Frustrated you stomp on the Immortal's knee before jogging back to the semi-circle of benches. Taric seems to be fast asleep, fresh bandages across his chest... Well he won't be needing the medical kit the will he?

(Basic Medical Kit Added)

---

James Evan

Violently shake Taric.

You run back to where Sizier is resting, your sexual orientation threatened by visions of him pushed unwillingly into your head you decide to shake him. An odd plan, but these seems to be fully odd people that you've fallen in with. [Str 4] You shake him vigorously, making the wounded man's head loll back and forth while you drip blood on him.

---

Taric Sizier

Wake up.

The naked women all press in against you grabbing you by the shoulders and hauling you around, you're about to complain about how you are not in fact so limited as to only be able to serve one woman when you start to remember the part about being drugged... [Drug 5-1 (Being shaken)] However one of the more amazonian dream women wrestles you away from the others and pins you down, being God in this dream you had the foresight to cover the top of your ziggurat with bearskin rugs for just such an occasion.

You lose yourself in the smell of pale skin and briny pickles. To hell with being awake, this is better.

(Drugged, 2 turns until you wake unless additional external interference is made)

---

Ashley Fey

Ashley Re-Activated, Thanking that she had lanarian implants installed, she tried to find her way bact to jordam, by going round the side she did not come from, Harry attempts to find Jordan too, Jordan Fixes everyone he can, tarran 1st

You and Harry head back the way you came, mentally running a diagnostic to make sure nothing critical has broken down. Other than a fried capacitor in your Javelin implants from before everything seems to be within operational tolerance. [Regen 1-1] Your self healing implants are a little slow to recover from the EM pulse, a minor tweak should have them running a couple of minutes. You grimace as your head throbs from the residual charge, someone has a lot of explaining due for that little stunt.

Jordan finds Tarran after he raises his hand, whoever these fools are they seem to have a knack for getting filled with pointy metal objects. [Int 2+1+1, Dex 1, Fight 4+1, Luck 4 Treatment 8/20] The work isn't clean or pretty, the dim (and rapidly dimming) lighting causes him to misjudge the shape of a shard of shrapnel, making him tear the tissue as he removed it, setting the operation back even more. Things progress, but this isn't a quick operation. Thank God for local anesthetic. [Int 4+1+1, Dex 4+1+1, Fight 4+1+1, Luck 4 Treatment 30/20] Adapting to the shifting environment Jordan pulls the last of the shrapnel out of Tarran's chest along with a stray bullet that lodged in there after penetrating his armor. Jordan sterilizes the wound and wraps it to keep it from getting aggravated from the now jagged edges on the surrounding armor. After finishing his butchery Jordan offers Tarran a Hand up in the dark. (Tarran no longer has shrapnel wounds, Tarran +5 HP)

Status Warnings
Tarran is at <50% Health
Taric is at <50% Health
James is at <50% Health

Lighting Changes
The lights are barely on, light will be gone again at the end of next turn.

Turn Notes,

Tarran has been treated
Taric is getting Snu snu
Dominique is robbing the sleepies
Powder is shaking a comatose man
Ashley is wandering back to the bench circle
Jordan is doctoring like a boss
Harry has a dislocated arm and some injuries that need treatment.

Relevant Items
Memory Stick (Dom)
Broken Pad (Taric)
Ident Badge (Taric)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashley Fey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (Ashley) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:07:28 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: July 01, 2011, 02:12:42 am »

Oh my god Taric...

Someone really needs to put him in a mental institution.

*Wheeze* "Oh, oh man, what a relief. Thank you, uhhh... who are you? I can't see shit in this light... Tell the others I'll be at the door we entered through."

Fumble around a little, looking for the doors we entered this room from.

Also, I will be gone for the past-noonish part of tomorrow (I think? not sure), the entirety of the day after that, and the beginning of the day after that. So two choices: Do Wrath RTD while I'm gone, or auto me. Your choice.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: July 01, 2011, 03:33:11 am »

Dom stopped. It looked like one of Ashley's team had already taken care of Tarran. Huh. Well, OK. I guess it saves this kit. She put it in her pack and went over to Taric, who was still asleep. "You did something, didn't you?" she asked the unconscious hacker, frowning at him. "Here, move aside James. I'll wake him up." But how to do it though? She had a choice of slapping, punching, or stomping him. For a moment she seriously considered stomping him somewhere uncomfortable for that hallucination - even if he didn't cause it he was still the star of it - but she decided to be nice about it. Maybe it wasn't him. Who knew with this freaky psionic shit; maybe that thing she had knocked out was thinking about him or something.

That was too weird a line of thought to continue, so she lifted Taric up about a foot and threw him back to the ground. That oughtta wake his ass up. Just to make sure, Dom grabbed his left ankle, lifted it to provide a clear shot, and stomped him in the nuts.

Also I think my carried weight is wrong. I ran it through a calculator twice and got 99 pounds both times; even if I account for each of the clips being separate weight that puts me nowhere near 154... unless that data storage drive is heavy as hell... >.>

Edited to give Taric moar pain at his and Ahra's request. :P
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:33:53 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: July 01, 2011, 04:11:15 am »

why not throw him into the pond? :P
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: July 01, 2011, 05:06:59 am »

Nono, STOMP HIM!

Wake up again.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: July 01, 2011, 08:14:38 am »

You don't want to be thrown to the floor roughly? :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: July 01, 2011, 08:17:17 am »

Do that then stomp his parts :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: July 01, 2011, 08:23:58 am »

And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: July 01, 2011, 08:32:23 am »

Eh, all right. Editing it into my post.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: July 01, 2011, 11:37:54 am »

James shrugged and winced as the unconscous Taric got beaten down. Ouch. James decided it would be wise to take the medical kit, although most definitely not ty to operate on himself. He turned to Dom. "Er, can you help me out here? 'm not exactly the world's best doctor, and I need  alittle medical help. I'm preeeeettty screwed up."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: July 01, 2011, 11:56:09 am »

Dom dropped Taric's leg. "Sure. Have a seat, I'll work on you. I have some experience with this kind of thing," she said, getting out the medical kit.

So, yeah. Hurt Taric and heal James. That's what I wanna do this round. :P I gotta balance it out, y'know?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: July 02, 2011, 05:20:24 am »

Ashly approached Dom, more comfortable with her than jam,es or taric and with tarren currently out of it, "hey, what was that thing that happened, it was realy harsh" Rub head and gather together with the others

Jordan fixes up harry, harry helps jordan
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 602