Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529384 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 One down, two to go.
« Reply #4230 on: June 23, 2011, 07:49:58 pm »

Code does not work with any other forum formats, like bold, underlined, spoilers...

You might want to change it.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: June 23, 2011, 07:52:06 pm »

Ninja'd :3

Also, what would the prelimiary (AKA Unexamined) stats of the needle rifle?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: June 23, 2011, 08:05:29 pm »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Immortal 2

The immortal pulls a streetsweeper in the dark, trying to catch Dominique's ankle. [Melee 1] It brushes the tip of her foot enough to let her know exactly where he is, not exactly the intended effect.

---

Ashley Fey

AShley decided not to fire again as harry was in close, so she stowed her rifle, extended her own duelist impants and charged, harry keep whaling on the bad guys and jordan finds taric a pillow

[Dex 3+1= +1 momentum] You charge forwards, extending your blades for the nearest immortal. [Melee 1] [Luck 2] [Harry Dodge 4+1] You twin stab very nearly hits Harry, only the man's experience fighting kept him from getting aerated.

---

Harry Nakamuno

After he's done avoiding be stabbed to death by his boss he whirls to cut the immortal down. [Melee 3+1, 1 Vs Dodge 2] [Luck 5] [Brawl 5] One blade opens a slash across the immortal, the other whisks to the side, missing Ash by a hair.

---

James Evan

[Dex 4][Intuition 3: No bonus][Quickshot 3-3] [Luck 4] You continue to charge forwards, firing blindly into the clamor ahead. Through an act of God you manage to not shoot any of the people involved in melee combat. 

---

Jordan Grey

Jordan nicely mounds up some soft earth behind Taric's head before going back to the bench barricade to see what he can see.

---

Taric Sizier

The Doctor Makes you a nice dirt pillow before leaving, nice fella... [End 3 Vs Difficulty 4] The dirt is kind of comfortable, maybe some rest isn't such a bad idea... ZzzZZzzZZzzZZzzzzzz

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom grunted in frustration as she lost track of the Immortal and put her gun away for the moment. All right, where are you you bastard? you hiding or somethin'? She tried sending out another psionic probe, and if she found the guy he was getting a kick the stomach and a knee to the face for his troubles.

[P.Kinetics 3+1: +2] (Stamina -7) You find him even as his foot touches yours, [Melee 3+2 Vs Dodge 4] and you twist into a full kick to the thing's gut. [Brawl 4+1+1] [Confirm Critical 5 Vs Soak 3+1, Confirmed] Your foot crunches in perfectly and you grab its head in both hands as it bends over, then you bring your knee into it hard enough to knock it on its back. It doesn't move after that. (Immortal Armor -27, Unconscious)

---

Tarran Smith

Continue bleeding out very slowly.

[End 2] You fail to bleed out slowly, you panic slightly and speed up the bleeding. (-7 Stamina)

---

Immortal 1

Growling as Harry tears him a new one the immortal snaps a hand out to grab at Harry. [Melee 4 Vs Strength 2+1] [Brawl 5+1] [Confirm Critical 5 Vs Armor 2, confirmed] The immortal grabs Harry at the wrist as the blade passes, twisting the arm and the attached blade around into a hammerlock and resting the muzzle of his rifle into Harry's lower back from behind. The rest is predictable and bloody even through the shielding. (Harry Armor -28, Wounded, Half Charge)

Status Warnings
Tarran is at <50% Health
Taric is at <50% Health
Taric has is losing consciousness
Tarran has a negative status effect
Harry is in a hold

Temporary Buffs
Taric is Pain proof

Range changes
Powder is at close range to 2
Ashley is at Melee with 1

Turn Notes,
Tarran is a dead bug
Taric is walkin' on sunshine (And it's starting to feel good!)
Dominique knocking the teeth out of a host.
Powder is charging and missing like a boss
Ashley is learning not to run with knives
Jordan is making Taric comfy and watching the darkness
Harry is feeling the wrath of Gun-fu

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashley Fey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (Ashley) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:29:19 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: June 23, 2011, 08:10:41 pm »

DREAMING TIME!

Would it be possible to use Psionics whilst asleep?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: June 23, 2011, 08:13:10 pm »

Why yes, yes it is.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: June 23, 2011, 08:13:22 pm »

OH COME ON HURRY IT UP GUYS I'M BLEEDING HERE.

...Blood for the blood god?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: June 23, 2011, 08:22:35 pm »

Go traumatize that concious Immortal

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: June 23, 2011, 09:16:13 pm »

Go traumatize that concious Immortal

That's a bit specific... You're drugged. Plus they immortals are inhuman so it wouldn't work well anyway.

Using psionics while asleep is more of a yes/no and what type rather than a targeted attack.

---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4238 on: June 23, 2011, 09:19:33 pm »

I was just thinking, I left Tarran's flashlight on and pointed in this direction. Would our eyes have adjusted to the low-light conditions by now?

Dom dropped the unconscious Immortal and looked over towards Harry and Ashley were fighting the last one standing. Right. I'll break that bastard's legs. She sneaked over as quietly as she was able and launched a stomp to the side of the Immortal's left knee, intending to break it or at least throw him off balance.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: June 23, 2011, 09:24:06 pm »

Then I'll just use them then.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: June 23, 2011, 09:26:21 pm »

You should possess the unconscious Immortal. >:3 (Yeah, I know, you technically don't have the option, but still.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4241 on: June 23, 2011, 09:28:38 pm »

Make him do a limbo dance with us.

While we set him on fire.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: June 23, 2011, 09:30:58 pm »

Can't do an autopsy on him if he's burnt D: Use the other one for bonfire fuel.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4243 on: June 23, 2011, 09:39:24 pm »

I was just thinking, I left Tarran's flashlight on and pointed in this direction. Would our eyes have adjusted to the low-light conditions by now?

That light got shot to hell a few turns back, it isn't working anymore. The only reason your aren't getting straight melee penalties is that they would apply to dodge as well, thus negating the purpose.

---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: June 23, 2011, 09:41:18 pm »

I bet you're happy I didn't go with my original plan of just Fuathing him to death while he was down. ;)

@Ninja Draignean: OK.
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 602