Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529087 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Immortality and crazy, lots of crazy.
« Reply #4095 on: June 20, 2011, 06:43:54 pm »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Dominique Wakeman

She stopped where she was and looked for nearby cover in case the Immortals returned fire.

[Passive Kinetics 4] Even in the pitch black you find concealment behind yet another dead tree, not great cover but it's better than nothing.

---

Immortal 1

The immortal continues firing on James while he continues doing the Shoot-me shuffle. [Intuition 2+1: No Bonus][Quickshot 2+1-3] The immortal's clip runs dry peppering the ground around James, miraculously missing the Thanatos empowered bible thumper.

---

Jordan Grey

Jordan Grabs Taric by the neck seam on his armor, [Strength 4] hauling him backwards to the wall and taking up a position besides Ash again.

---

James Evan

James quited down a bit and started heading around th epool to the best of his abilities. "OK" he muttered "Time to actually do something."

You stop screaming and waving your gun around, in lieu of a more suicidal option you decide to start moving around the pond. [Dex 3] Stunningly you actually manage to walk without attracting bullets or falling over.

---

Tarran Smith

Spray the area I think they're at with Jormungandr rounds.

You make an educated guess as to where the Immortals are [P. Kinetics 2+1: No bonus, no penalty.] [Improbable Aim 5 Penalties negated] and then you let all the fires of modern technology loose upon them. [Quickshot 4+1, 3+1+1, 4+1+1] [Confirm Critical 3 Vs Immortal Armor 4, confirm failed.] Your fire lances across the Immortals at the shorter range, all but depleting your clip while you shred them. (Immortal Alpha -17 Armor, Immortal 1 -18 Armor, Immortal 2 -22 Armor)

---

Immortal Alpha

"We pledge our last to immortal service, as we have pledged and shall ever pledge, with last blood and faltering bone to the service of the Father." The voice is barely more than whisper as the Alpha sways, teetering at the edge of its physical limit. [End 1 bonus negated] Its body freezes slowly, stiffening into immobility as it's outer carapace dies.

---

Harry Nakamuno

[Dex 6] Harry takes this moment to develop the speed and agility of a gazelle, springing ably forwards until he's almost directly across from Tarran.

---

Taric Sizier

Keep prying open the minds. Get down so I don't get shot again.

[will auto-success] From your position on the back wall you keep trying to find out something about your assailants. [Empathetics 2] Nothing happens, and now you're getting a headache. You decide to lay back against the wall and try not to bleed too heavily.

---

Immortal 2

Twisting and growling as its leader dies the Immortal fires on Tarran [Intuition 5+1= +2 bonus] [Quickshot 6+1+1+2-3] [Confirm critical 5 Vs Armor 3, Confirmed] The immortal fires with surprising accuracy, knocking Tarran backwards and bloody. (Armor -15 Hp -40, Armor Shrapnel in wounds)

---

Ashley Fey

"Jordan, help me get him somewhere that the enemies don't know where we are for certain" Drag taric out of the kill-zone, then have jordan fix him up, whihle harry continues and ashley starts, moving towards the bad guys

[Dex 3+1] You vault the bench and start moving forwards, heading up the west side behind Harry.

Status Warnings
Tarran is at <50% Health
Taric is at <50% Health
Taric has multiple negative status effects
Tarran has a negative status effect

Range changes
Ashley is at Mid range to the Immortals
Harry is at close range to the Immortals

Turn Notes,
Tarran is kicking butt and getting kicked
Taric is slumped against a wall and has a headache
Dominique has found concealment
Powder is coming around the east side of the pond.
Ashley is moving up the west side for the assist
Jordan is keeping Taric out of trouble
Harry actually had an effective turn

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashley Fey (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (Ashley) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:55:54 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 One down, two to go.
« Reply #4096 on: June 20, 2011, 06:46:44 pm »

Try again dammit!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: June 20, 2011, 06:47:19 pm »

Continue around- If I get at medium range from them, fire if fired upon! if I get to short range, fire no matter what!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: June 20, 2011, 06:47:29 pm »

Dominique sent out a psionic probe to try and get a feel for the surroundings. Once she was sure she had a good lock on their positions, she would open fire on them.

Hey Taric. You should do that thing you did back when Saun and Trol were around and mark the remaining Immortals so we can kick their asses. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: June 20, 2011, 06:57:58 pm »

I'll do that after I figure out what the hell these guys brains do.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4100 on: June 20, 2011, 06:58:07 pm »

I made a crappy dodge. Crap.

"Urgh..." Fall on my back and reload my Jormungandr. Quietly. Hopefully they'll stop shooting?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: June 20, 2011, 07:00:06 pm »

D: If you really want to study them then mark one of them so we can kill it and then we'll just capture the other one, and you can do whatever you want to him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: June 20, 2011, 07:01:31 pm »

Serious, no giving Draignean or anyone else nightmares about Taric's POW.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: June 20, 2011, 07:02:17 pm »

They're men, they can deal with it. :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: June 20, 2011, 07:07:01 pm »

Point, though that means they'll suffer a lot more >:3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: June 20, 2011, 07:12:53 pm »

I have little to no sympathy for anyone who actually pictures Taric doing unthinkable things to the prisoner and then has a nightmare about it. It's their own fault for putting it into a context other than Taric just poking around inside its brain in much the same manner one would hack a computer. Well, that and I'm a sociopath so I don't have much sympathy for anyone ever anyway. :3

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4106 on: June 20, 2011, 07:16:22 pm »

Actually, I'm just complaining that you're taking my job :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4107 on: June 20, 2011, 07:32:01 pm »

Actually, I'm just complaining that you're taking my job :P

Uh, sorry? Considering I'm seven years older than you maybe you should look at it as being mentored. :3 You're my trainee, as it were.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: June 20, 2011, 07:35:38 pm »

Ageist :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: June 20, 2011, 07:39:48 pm »

Yeah OK I have nothing to say back to that. :(
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 602