Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528890 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Immortality and crazy, lots of crazy.
« Reply #3975 on: June 03, 2011, 02:09:05 am »

"Tarric, He is probably going to fire that rifle again soon, i am going to wait for that to happen to mark him, then im gonna drill him, you're welcome to join in, Jordan, i want you to see if you can help" As the enemy is too far to use the assault rifle effectively, wait untill he fires the flachette rifle, as soon as it is fired, use that to mark the target and drill him with the implants, use 3 additional charge on top of usual firing cost, jordan also co-ordinates, Harry gets closer again, trying to be un-noticed
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: June 03, 2011, 02:13:53 pm »

It can't be fired next turn, he'll still need to aim it. The canister rifle cannot be fired unless aimed.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: June 03, 2011, 06:11:40 pm »

Draignean what happened to Ashley's eyes on the map O.o

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: June 03, 2011, 06:20:59 pm »

Probably an accident when setting the layer's transparency...

Still freaky though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: June 03, 2011, 06:46:36 pm »

She's staring into your SOUL.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: June 03, 2011, 06:52:55 pm »

ok changing turn to trying to aim at canister guy
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: June 03, 2011, 07:50:30 pm »

You should use your empty eyes to freak out the Immortals. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: June 03, 2011, 09:24:49 pm »

*PEW PEW PEW* "Hey, Tom, why is that girl looking at u... Oh god."

"What's-OH GOD."

"What is wrong with you t-OH GOOOOD!"

*Splat**Splat**Splat*

Me: "Huh, their heads exploded. Oh well."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Root Infinity

• Bay Watcher
  • Why?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: June 05, 2011, 09:51:40 pm »

Archive binge complete.
>_> <_<
You guys are crazier than I am, and that takes !!work!!

On a semi-related note:
Can I join at some point? I don't want to be part of the "team" (they are way more epic than I ever could be, and there's a waiting list if I'm not mistaken) but I would love to be cast as something "weird" (AI? Random prisoner if they ever take one?)

And was it just me who thought that it was either thunderstorms or the positron cannon when the (radioactive) rain started to hit and you had the hairs on the back of your neck stick up and the deadheads stopped working?

Anyways, I'm probably distracting the thread, so I'll fade back into the woodwork for now...
Classic Medieval sexist views are awesome when they work out in your favor.
Noone likes my witty comments enough to sig them.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: June 05, 2011, 09:54:03 pm »

You could sign up as a villan. Just PM draignean about it.

And nice to see you didn't go completely insane ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: June 05, 2011, 09:54:39 pm »

Archive binge complete.
>_> <_<
You guys are crazier than I am, and that takes !!work!!
Taricus.

That is all.

Anyway, who ate Draignean's mind? He's been on a lot but posted extremely rarely.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: June 06, 2011, 01:08:56 am »

Prep work ate it, I like to check up on things but I haven't had enough time to sneeze properly in a bit. I dislike writing when I'm rushed, so I've been slow on a lot of RTDs.

Anyway, I'm going to be pretty much dead from now until after 3PM on the 11th. Tomorrow and part of the next day I will be totally and completely gone, so I'm going to try and wrap up my RTD actions tonight.*

I'll try and make up when I get a time to run a turn by giving Yule's update and firing Imperfect back up. (Or giving it the axe and replacing it, either way.)

*Tonight and tomorrow are technically the same since it is 1AM, and this sentence put me into giggles. Sleep deprivation, it's fun.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: June 06, 2011, 01:16:13 am »

Prep work ate it, I like to check up on things but I haven't had enough time to sneeze properly in a bit. I dislike writing when I'm rushed, so I've been slow on a lot of RTDs.
It's alright. You were sleeping in mine anyway, so you don't really need to post there.

Anyway, I'm going to be pretty much dead from now until after 3PM on the 11th. Tomorrow and part of the next day I will be totally and completely gone, so I'm going to try and wrap up my RTD actions tonight.*
Got it, I'll auto you while you're gone.

I'll try and make up when I get a time to run a turn by giving Yule's update and firing Imperfect back up. (Or giving it the axe and replacing it, either way.)
Yay!

*Tonight and tomorrow are technically the same since it is 1AM, and this sentence put me into giggles. Sleep deprivation, it's fun.
Also tends to make you want to go to sleep. All the time. Oh, and makes it nearly impossible to speak (at least for me).

Seriously, why is everyone depriving themselves of sleep these days*?

*He says, knowing full well he goes to sleep at 1AM-4AM and waking up around 10AM-11AM.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: June 06, 2011, 01:17:20 am »

Also tends to make you want to go to sleep. All the time. Oh, and makes it nearly impossible to speak (at least for me).

Seriously, why is everyone depriving themselves of sleep these days*?

*He says, knowing full well he goes to sleep at 1AM-4AM and waking up around 10AM-11AM.

You lucky bastard.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: June 06, 2011, 04:33:29 am »

Try going to bed at midday.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 602