Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528769 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Immortality and crazy, lots of crazy.
« Reply #3885 on: May 31, 2011, 06:32:45 pm »

How am I awesome? Remembering something?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: May 31, 2011, 06:36:04 pm »

You're dead. >.> *points at past tense 'been'*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: May 31, 2011, 06:38:59 pm »

Wait, what?!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: May 31, 2011, 06:41:44 pm »

All I'm saying is Draignean's talking about horrible rolls and then gives Tarran a 'congrats' and a past tense in the same post. :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: May 31, 2011, 06:56:59 pm »

He said "Done been" after quoting my post. I think he's just saying that I'm awesome in a light-hearted farm-people tone. Not actually talking about my death.

I hope.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: May 31, 2011, 07:05:13 pm »

Hopefully he's talking about the work you put in on the guns... ^^; I'm still not sure though...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: May 31, 2011, 07:05:38 pm »

Nah, he was just awesome.

And then not so awesome, too much health in him to do die in one turn.

Unless he did something really stupid.

He said "Done been" after quoting my post. I think he's just saying that I'm awesome in a light-hearted farm-people tone. Not actually talking about my death.

I hope.

Exactly.

Course I haven't finished the turn yet, so who knows... Maybe you're about to die.

Buffing up your passive kinetics really made you something of a... glass shield, if that's even possible.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: May 31, 2011, 07:07:30 pm »

glass shield

I think you broke my brain, because I literally cannot understand that. ??? Does it mean he has a good defense but it's only a one shot deal, or is he good at evading but if he takes damage that's it, or what? :-\

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: May 31, 2011, 07:09:42 pm »

Unless he did something really stupid.
I did something stupid didn't I?

Buffing up your passive kinetics really made you something of a... glass shield, if that's even possible.
Thank god for Passive K.

I think you broke my brain, because I literally cannot understand that. ??? Does it mean he has a good defense but it's only a one shot deal, or is he good at evading but if he takes damage that's it, or what? :-\
I think it's "He's really good at soaking damage but if he takes too much he shatters" since buffing things up should only give bonuses, right?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: May 31, 2011, 07:29:20 pm »

glass shield

It's complicated, against the right kind of damage (Specifically the kind of things that can be diverted or stopped with a P.Kinetics roll.) he's strong as all, he's got a guaranteed +2 unless he rolls a 1.  He never took endurance, soak or dodge though... So if he gets pinned down or exhausted, or unconscious, he's weaker than most.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: May 31, 2011, 07:37:17 pm »

Ah, you mean his defense is specialized. OK, I can deal with that terminology. ^^; I will now officially shut up and let you get on with the turn. :3

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: May 31, 2011, 08:05:13 pm »

Hey guys, besides health values and light level nothing has changed on the map but dom. If I update the map anyway it'll take another hour, you guys OK with me just saying that Dom is now 15 Yards east?
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3897 on: May 31, 2011, 08:06:24 pm »

Yep.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: May 31, 2011, 08:07:43 pm »

Yeah.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: May 31, 2011, 08:19:36 pm »

3/5 say yeah so majority rules.  :-*
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 602