Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528523 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Immortality and crazy, lots of crazy.
« Reply #3780 on: May 29, 2011, 08:12:36 pm »

:( I didn't say it was polygonal, I said it LOOKS polygonal. I can't really mess with it at all; I already tried a few of the other guns and the results all looked like crap. I'll look through my stuff here in a bit and see if I have any magnum-looking things lying around that maybe I can adapt, but who knows.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: May 29, 2011, 08:37:50 pm »

The two squad mates Aim at the man with the flachette launcher, while ashly fires a quick shot from her javelin implant spreading the shots so as to be more likely to hit rather than causing more damage, she then moves quickly to the side to avi\oid return fire "Aim for thier heads" Also, harry activates his aegis impolants

Wolf, It's a hundred feet to the immortals. 'Aim for the head' gives a -2 penalty to your accuracy, shots against them (and against you when your lights are out) are at -3. (+1+n Since they fired on you last turn, n being half of your intuition roll, rounded down and -1.) \

PS. These aren't deadheads, so they don't get the 20x headshot damage modifier.

PS2. http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php This might help...

PS3.
Spoiler: abassy (click to show/hide)

WIP on the abassy, she's got bullets poking out in odd places...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: May 29, 2011, 08:45:33 pm »

Ho hooo, I'm going to have to check that out.

PS3.

The laser looks strange on top, and the area above the handle looks... odd, for some reason. In addition, the barrel is kinda strange looking. Finally, make sure to change the lightness of the gun later to match the other guns' art style unless you like conflicting art styles.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: May 29, 2011, 09:07:31 pm »

The two squad mates Aim at the man with the flachette launcher, while ashly fires a quick shot from her javelin implant spreading the shots so as to be more likely to hit rather than causing more damage, she then moves quickly to the side to avi\oid return fire "Aim for thier heads" Also, harry activates his aegis impolants

Wolf, It's a hundred feet to the immortals. 'Aim for the head' gives a -2 penalty to your accuracy, shots against them (and against you when your lights are out) are at -3. (+1+n Since they fired on you last turn, n being half of your intuition roll, rounded down and -1.) \

PS. These aren't deadheads, so they don't get the 20x headshot damage modifier.

PS3.

Ok not shooting the head, but my guys are still aiming and im still doing the spread pattern javlin attack
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: May 29, 2011, 09:14:17 pm »

Hey Draignean, what the conclave?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: May 29, 2011, 09:19:23 pm »

[redacted]
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: May 29, 2011, 09:26:19 pm »

I like the third design myself.

Wolf is right, the conclave is one of the redacteds.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: May 29, 2011, 09:28:35 pm »

First one looks more in place with the size of the round though.

And I guessing the conclave is a another rebel faction, these guys being the Technocracy's cyborg divisions.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: May 29, 2011, 09:30:35 pm »

Ah, oh well. Guess I'll have to change my avatar again. :-\  As for the actual appearance of the Abassy I prefer the second design; the magazine being turned towards the grip just looks odd to me as far as the third design goes; maybe it's just me but it looks hard to hold and reload comfortably. There's nothing wrong with the first design but I like the second one better. ^^;

@Ninja Taric: I agree about the conclave.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: May 29, 2011, 09:31:52 pm »

Third looks fine, though the barrel should be a tiny bit longer, the clip shouldn't be that far angled (seriously, that's crazy angling, and it looks very hard for bullets to get into the barrel), and finally Serious wants a Cylinder, just so you know.

The first is also a candidate, but it's clip hardly looks like it could contain 7 shots, and the extended circular barrel looks a little odd.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: May 29, 2011, 09:34:57 pm »

Eh, I did want a cylinder, but I checked the link out and there aren't any available in the parts. I'm not gonna press for one since it would be too hard to draw.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: May 29, 2011, 09:36:04 pm »

Also, Tarran, switch the light on a bit away from the fortifications and run back, they'll shoot at the light instead of us.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: May 29, 2011, 09:38:02 pm »

Hm, good point. Though I'd suggest you tell myself the plan in-game, since right now my character is panicking (he nearly got his neck sliced) and currently isn't in the mood for complex thoughts.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: May 29, 2011, 09:39:30 pm »

Okay then.

Throw light = not get shot at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: May 29, 2011, 09:44:20 pm »

They will be able to tell if you throw it, though. I mean it'll look really obvious. Who's got the highest agility out of all of us? That guy should grab the light, run it a little ways west, set it on something and shine it north at the enemies, and then run back.

*checks dex scores* And... it looks like Tarran's the fastest out of all of us, then Ashley, then Dom. I'll do it next round once I get finished with Powder if you want me to.
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 602