Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527820 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

"I don't think they're hostile. If they wanted to kill us they might have done it already." James followed the plan Tarran made, pulling out his Renfield and loading it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I was bored. So guess what I did?

If you guessed that I improved my avatar, you are correct.

Draignean, if you're feeling like it, you can replace this one once again. I promise that this is likely the final time I'm going to edit my avatar. :P

However, I also did someone else. I did Dom.

(Note that these are two images) Hey look, they match! Almost. The shadows are cut off. Oh, and her pistol hand is crooked downward somewhat weirdly for that pose. Whatever, I'll fix and fit them together when I make the final image (the final image is when I've made all of us).

As you can see, Dom's armor is in a lot poorer condition than Tarran's is. Oh, and say hi to her large Abbasy pistol.

One thing that's strange is that Tarran seems to be pointing his SMG... at Dom. That's just wrong, but whatever.

Anyway, yay Powder posted so now we can see how horribly we get mangled.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

One thing that's strange is that Tarran seems to be pointing his SMG... at Dom. That's just wrong, but whatever.

The ponytail is a must, as it should be. ^^ But, uh, considering your previous luck with dual wielding, are you sure it being aimed at her is wrong? :3 Seriously though it's cool to see her in that style. ^^ I'll change my avatar to it... it'll be nice to use one made by someone else. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^^ I'll change my avatar to it... it'll be nice to use one made by someone else. :D
Heheheheh. My plan to steal all the avatars from Serious is working. Thanks!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

ic whut u did thar. I don't mind.

Anyway, do any of y'all (Tarran and Dwarmin if he's still lurking. Maybe Taric too, and Draignean?) want the map template thing I mentioned earlier? It'd only take me a few minutes to upload it, if you wanted to use it for anything. Just thought I'd offer. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which ones? The faces?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to see it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Nah, but I'll upload it anyway. I also put an example map on there so you can see how the pieces can fit together. ^^

Anyway, here's the link: MapTemplate

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I have already posted, going with your plan and drwaing my Renfield.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Nah, but I'll upload it anyway. I also put an example map on there so you can see how the pieces can fit together. ^^

Anyway, here's the link: MapTemplate

There needs to be an RTDers pack thread, Gimp, cinnamon rolls, map segments, generic tokens, etc... Hell to make, but very useful.

Writing, making necessary map modifications now.

There is absolutely no cause for alarm.

You party is in no danger whatsoever.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

^^ I wasn't worried about an attack, exactly, so much as Dom stubbing her toe on a rock, tripping, and thunking her head on the wall or something.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You party is in no danger whatsoever.
Knew it, I freaking knew it.

Well, it was bound to happen after several turns of no fighting. So it's not that much of a surprise, especially when you put us in a place like this.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

$10 on zombies or something like that.

$20 says I kill someone over scratched paint.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm going to take the blind optimism route and actually believe Draignean on this one. If something was going to attack us in this room, it already would have. I think.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is draignean though, he subverts and averts tropes like no tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 602