Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528156 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@SC: Yes, yes I did.

@Tarran: More where that came from then ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You should try one of Ashley's allies then, I mean they're NPCs. Much more likely to get those guys in the sack instead of Tarran. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Jaysus, Maury, and Jocelyne...

You know when I was talking about Taric mentally violating James I seriously didn't mean it.

No, I'm not doing a gay scene.

Never.

Never Ever.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy! :o

Didn't think I'd scare Draignean over this :o

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

p.s. as a player, i want you guys to know the secret, but i'm gonna make you earn it, i'm gonna roleplay afterall
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fair enough. Still, it may backfire and shots get fired over this.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Holy! :o

Didn't think I'd scare Draignean over this :o

Hey, I'm pretty secure guy, but...

No. Not writing it.

D-22 List of no-nos

No Rape, no intentional* gay sex, and... uh...

I think that's it.

Everything else goes I think.

*Trinny my be carrying a .308, fair warning.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Intentional? :3 How can there be unintentional gay sex? You're either going to go for it or you're not...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ever heard the song Lola?
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Oh, the crying game? OK. Damn, I feel drunk right now. :-\ That was unnecessary. True, but unnecessary. :D
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:09:46 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

You people scare me so much that I entirely forgot what I was about to post.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sorry! At least I can claim sleep deprivation. It makes me giggly and weak. ;D Seriously, I have like no energy right now. I should really probably just go to bed but I'm waiting on it to become a severe enough problem that when I finally give in I'll be down for like a day, see if I can beat my old record of 16 hours straight of sleep. :3

Woah, those are some horrendous typos.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:22:38 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What, we've just got an Unchained Squad captain who dual wields, doesn't get innuendo, is a prude, and who keeps touching a bi-sociopath-laser sniper's crotch at various points in the story.

Who would be scared by that?

Hmm...

Is that everyone?

Ye Gods I think it is.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

p.s. as a player, i want you guys to know the secret, but i'm gonna make you earn it, i'm gonna roleplay afterall
Do I have to slap it out of 'ya with my shoulder-plate? :P

Yeah, they scare me too. :o

Sorry! At least I can claim sleep deprivation. It makes me giggly and weak. ;D
Yeah, that tends to happen.

I should really probably just go to bed but I'm waiting on it to become a severe enough problem that when I finally give in I'll be down for like a day, see if I can beat my old record of 16 hours straight of sleep. :3
...Is it really worth it?

What, we've just got an Unchained Squad captain who dual wields, doesn't get innuendo, is a prude, and who keeps touching a bi-sociopath-laser sniper's crotch at various points in the story.

Who would be scared by that?

Hmm...

Is that everyone?

Ye Gods I think it is.

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Yay! Time to see if I can keep this carcass of mine afloat for just a little while longer! Unless you're not plannin' on runnin' the turn right now... that's fine too. :D Cause I mean if you are I'll try and stay awake long enough to formulate a reply ut as it stands stayin' awake's gettin' real problematic. ???
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 602