Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528122 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"You know, you're awful defensive for someone telling the truth. Great job, I believe you even less. Eh, whatever."

Go into the building. Check the doors, see how many are locked and see if I can figure out which rooms they lead to.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:56:59 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, you're setting a lot of alarms off for me" Taric leant over to whisper to Tarran. "Ten RC if you can... Y'know..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Whispers* "What?"
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Whisper*"Wink wink nudge nudge"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Whisper*"Okay, I'll do it then..."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"..."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sorry, off my game due to exhaustion and working on the CvRTD turn at the same time. ^^;

Dom finished looking around the room. "Yo, Taric, c'mere," she said, gesturing the techie over. "Check this out, what do you think?" He had recognized the church, maybe he would recognize the corpse's uniform.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Normally speaking). "*Sigh* "Taric, What the heck are you going to do and what are you trying to get me to do? Tell me or I'll take off and smack you with my shoulder-plate."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"One moment dom!" *Whisper* "You get hit by the damned ship. What do you think?!"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"You know, you're awful defensive for someone telling the truth. Great job, I believe you even less. Eh, whatever."

Go into the building. Check the doors, see how many are locked and see if I can figure out which rooms they lead to.

"She, points at dom, gave me a look"

(my character did notice that dom didn't believe me)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"One moment dom!" *Whisper* "You get hit by the damned ship. What do you think?!"
*Detaches left shoulder-plate and smacks Taric with it*

"Still not good enough for me."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You happen to be awfully dull. Did you go to school at all?"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 09:20:49 pm by Taricus »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

*Detaches left shoulder-plate and smacks Taric with it*

"Still not good enough for me."

Believe what you want, i will let my actions speak from now, maybe if you earn my trust i will tell you the whole story, and one other thing answer or not it won't affect what i think of you, or at least i hope not, but what were you doing trudging through the forest that this place is under?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 602