Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528361 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, it looks too small from here.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Just have him dance, Detect Lie, hug killer plants, or something along those lines.

It's not like he's going to do anything else, right?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He could decide to search, leave the room, examine Ashley's Ship, grab the light from your bottomless pockets, etc.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, wait, we're in a room? I forgot about that.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Indeed. Can I put a 'search room' action after 'detect lie,' since you mentioned it?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, wait, we're in a room? I forgot about that.

Yes. The little picture in the spoiler at the top of last turn.

*Sigh*

Indeed. Can I put a 'search room' action after 'detect lie,' since you mentioned it?

Sure.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I guess I'll leave the room if the group is. Middle school, sorreh.
And mah color will beh red.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess I'll leave the room if the group is. Middle school, sorreh.
And mah color will beh red.

Ash is sweeping to that end of the room but the group is still chit chatting. Updating the map and I'll run the turn with you trying to force the doors open.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

D, before you post the new map, I updated mah avatar if you're going to use it.

As per Taricus, I widened the Torso, and the plate on it. In addition, I enlarged the Visor, and made the armor more damaged looking along with some additional lower-body extensions to the hip pieces. And I also made the SMGs more detailed, showing some lighted dots for the status of the battery and a cut-away. Finally, I removed the pink spots on the camo, as they were supposed to look like skin, but they didn't.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:15:23 pm by Tarran »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks good :)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since serious is awesome, and the tokens have a striking resemblence to the players, I'm posting a prototype map.

Should I add the additional lines pointing to the players or should I reserve those for combat where it will remove confusion?

Edit Uh yeah, Prototype image for your viewing.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:09:33 pm by Draignean »
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Let's see how they both look and decide from there. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's see how they both look and decide from there. ^^

I hit enter and it interpreted that as 'post me now' instead of making a new line. It was meant to have the prototype on it already. It's up now.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It looks good. The tokens stand out pretty clearly. ^^ I guess, reserve the lines for combat only would be my vote.
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 602