Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528308 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:P Hold on, I got a small token you can use for Dom, just let me upload it. It's kinda dark though so it might not be visible against the map... I think I'll color a second version lighter and upload both, you can choose which one you want. @Draignean.

I can't wait to see it. :3 @Tarran.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

:P Hold on, I got a small token you can use for Dom, just let me upload it. It's kinda dark though so it might not be visible against the map... I think I'll color a second version lighter and upload both, you can choose which one you want. @Draignean.

Woah! I'm going to be using your real full size avatars with brightly colored lines connecting you to your map location. Actually putting the pieces on the map would be a royal pain.

You'll have to all pick colors though, I hadn't thought about that yet...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cyan.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

And after I got them all uploaded and everything. :-X

Posting them just because, I'll choose orange for my color.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And after I got them all uploaded and everything. :-X

Posting them just because, I'll choose orange for my color.

If I ever actually convert to a maptools format I'll have to beg and bake you cookies or something...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I can't wait to see it. :3 @Tarran.
Don't get your hopes up, I'm really, really sucky at these kinds of things.

Anyway, Blue, bichas.

If I ever actually convert to a maptools format I'll have to beg and bake you cookies or something...
Same.

Though I call the tanks if you ever need any. Or ships, those too.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I could take some screencaps of the Friday the 13th NES game and edit the councilor's faces to look like our characters. Then you'd have small tokens you could place anywhere. ^^ Want me to give it a shot?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's worth a shot, and better than brightly colored lines alone.

Where have I heard that game named before?

*One google without so much rat in it later*

Ah, the ten worst videogames of all time list... Never actually played it though. If it's worse than Shattered suns or Starship captains I'd probably jump up and down on it on reflex, so not seeing it is probably a good thing.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Mmm, it sucks, but it's also totally overrated as far as how much it sucks. Then again I'm an ardent Jason fan so maybe my opinion is a bit biased. I'll get on it though and see if I can do anything. ^^

OK, I couldn't edit those to look good... :-\ so I did what I could with the standard RPGMaker2K RTP base. Here we are. ^^ First the small version, then a 2x version just in case. It's Tarran, Taric, Dom, James, Ashley, and then ten generic mooks in various colors to represent different factions or ranks or whatever. :P

« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:15:03 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Most recent edition (click to show/hide)

Done. This is Tarran in Nameless Non-existant Hallway #77. What do 'ya guys think? I'll admit, I didn't use MS paint because I wasn't crazy or bored enough to do it pixel by pixel (Unlike Serious, the crazy son of a gun).

Personally, I like everything but the helmet, the hands and the body. The helmet is too bleh. The hands, I'm kinda hopeless on them. The body is way, way too thin. I think I'll change that sometime later. Also, it's kinda cartoony for me, but what can you do.

Anyway, if you want to know what I envisioned the armor like:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Anyway, this image is, of course, subject to changing. Also, I will be using it for my avatar now just for the heck of it.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 03:36:25 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Those are pretty good serious hard to miss who is who
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the standard RPGMaker2K RTP base.

What is...

My God.

Serious, one of these days I need to sit down and grill you on all the amazing utility programs you know about.

I must now waste the rest of my free time on something I didn't know existed until five minutes ago.

---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:3

I did the coloring on those manually, but if you want a link to a site where you can make similar stuff, here ya go. http://alex.ombra.net/charas/ You'll want charsets specifically, but you can always take a look at the other two generators for jollies.

@Tarran: I like it. ^^ Kinda reminds me of a cross between a pilot's uniform and light Mass Effect-style armor.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tarran, It needs a bit of thickening on the torso, otherwise it's alright. And the proportions of the visor need to change a bit.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Tarran: I like it. ^^ Kinda reminds me of a cross between a pilot's uniform and light Mass Effect-style armor.
Thanks. I didn't base it on a Mass Effect armor, I based it on... something. I have no idea. I thought it was from Halo, but apparently I just thought it up on my own. Huh.

Tarran, It needs a bit of thickening on the torso, otherwise it's alright. And the proportions of the visor need to change a bit.
Yeah, I know the torso needs widening. I'll fix that sometime.

The visor? Is it too small?

Also, TURN!
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 602