Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528307 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom blinked. "Me, leading these guys? Hahaha... ah, well..." she laughed nervously and looked down. "That'll never happen. Tarran's the boss."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"Yeah, that happens. But I assure you, I'm the leader. Dom's the talker. And the drunk. Taric's the local... uhhhh... I guess you could call it 'psychological warfare' expert. James is... um... James. And I'm the somewhat failing sniper and leader."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sniper, I haven't seen you use the AM rifle in a while!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Well, you're no technocracy force being like that, so im a bit less parranoid now, My name is Ashley Fey and these are Harry Harry Nakamuno and Jordan Grey"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Yeah, you're more like the run & gunner," Dom said, noting that he preferred the old cinema-hero style of firing with a gun in each hand. "And me, the talker? Pff. You're the boss 'cause you're the best at that out of us," she said, waving that notion away. "I'm the vanguard; I charge in first and take all the bullets for boss and the brainiac over here." She gave Taric a light, friendly slug on the upper arm.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What bullets, everything apart from the techies is trying to eat us or kill us psionically. And I haven't seen those tech buggers in a while."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sniper, I haven't seen you use the AM rifle in a while!"
"Yeah, you're more like the run & gunner,"
"The only reason I'm not using my sniper is because every damn combat situation so far is mostly close range combat. I mean, it's not like I can aim this damn thing in close range combat."

"I'm the vanguard; I charge in first and take all the bullets for boss and the brainiac over here."
"Oh, and despite you supposedly being the vanguard, I almost always seem to take the most bullets. From that asshole with the Assault to the asshole with the sniper, I don't know why but I feel as though I'm a bigger bullet magnet..."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're the leader, why wouldn't they aim for you. And it's not like they know what I've done to their precious tech"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Wait, what did you do to thier tech, can you show me, im, curious about such things"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This" Taric pulled out the frankenstein. "I did this, and the broadbeam itself is modified to such a degree that it's leathal once it's calibrated itself for the target's distance. Not to mention the improvements I can do to a suit of shield armour"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're the leader, why wouldn't they aim for you."
"How would they even know I'm the leader? As far as I know I wore the smaller armor. Plus, I'm a small guy, it's not like they'd think I'm a leader just by guessing."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"These are technocrats, they would have your data about you with them. And they know what you're insane enough to do"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"Hmm very interesting, i prefer to start from scratch myself though, i once made a lethal nailgun, 15 cm long nails, 500km/hour, 3 shots/second and quiet too boot, only problem was that it needed an air compresser to fire, but it made me feel a lot safer at home"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And I guess that's why you're here then"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

James, after struggling for a few minutes, popped up over the gel. He took a large gasping breath. "Gah! What... What was THAT?!" James got up and moved the few yards he had gone back to them. He saw the newcomer "Who are you?" He followed the rest of the group if they moved.
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 602