Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527778 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Tree hugging is seriously bad for you.
« Reply #3300 on: May 22, 2011, 10:59:51 am »

It's cool. I'm sure Draignean wouldn't mind just noting down that you're after Ahra on the waitlist and let you post your character later; that's how I handle things.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: May 22, 2011, 11:01:11 am »

To be honest, it's more the iPod. So annoying to type on this thing!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: May 22, 2011, 11:07:09 am »

I'm sure it is. I don't have an iPod myself but I'm sure writing with it is a lot like texting with a cellphone... :-\
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: May 22, 2011, 11:12:46 am »

Oh it is... Except you can't feel out the keys, since it's a touchpad. And normally I touch type, so it's doubly annoying.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: May 22, 2011, 11:14:04 am »

I bet auto-correct is real fun too. ^^;

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: May 22, 2011, 11:23:13 am »

Oh lord, I have to erase and rewrite at least ten words per post. Even when I only write half that...  O_o...

Edit: Okay, I have time BEFORE school, so I'll put up my character sheet now.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Just curious, what's the deal with psionics? Can you have them from the start, or...?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:46:08 pm by Talarion »

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: May 22, 2011, 07:26:11 pm »

Uh, I think. Powder Miner opted not to, but I think since you're joining after the rest of us got 'em then you do. That's just the impression I have, anyway.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: May 22, 2011, 08:28:30 pm »

Uh, I think. Powder Miner opted not to, but I think since you're joining after the rest of us got 'em then you do. That's just the impression I have, anyway.

Depends on how you start, Powder had never gone through orientation, thus no control. (Honestly I expected one of the other to have oriented him by now, I guess the fact that their strongest empathetic is insane had a thing to do with it.) If you start as one of the unchained you'll probably have been oriented already.

Ho Humm... IDEA. Bad Bad Idea.

Seven characters... no too many... Hmm... will happen anyway. Might a well... NO can't let them in, they'll steal my lucky charms...

I've got most of the rest of the day off, so you can expect a turn... Wolfchild is finishing its character, I just need to send him the rest of the information on Implants.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:31:56 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: May 22, 2011, 09:12:44 pm »

Wait, we can orient Powder ourselves? I was under the impression the machine had to do it. o.o

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: May 22, 2011, 09:22:16 pm »

Wait, we can orient Powder ourselves? I was under the impression the machine had to do it. o.o

You already had it done to you, from here it's memory transfer. He'd only get 1d4-1 (Depending on your success) points to spend on new skills instead of five but it'd work.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: May 22, 2011, 10:03:54 pm »

What if all three of us remaining tried to combine our ability to teach him at the same time?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: May 22, 2011, 11:59:53 pm »

So, if giving him 50 years of knowledge from one mind didn't have enough that could go wrong, you're going to give him 150 years of information from the viewpoints of three different people?

Nothing can go wrong with that plan whatsoever.

A: You all get Great rolls rolls, he gets training equal to or greater than yours.

B: You average good to okay, his shadow gets a roll, he may get 1d4+1 skill points to spend

C: You average okay to bad, his shadow gets a roll, bad shit may happen.

D: You fuck up, his shadow makes a roll. Bad shit will ensue in raging torrents of crap. Probably culminating in James' complete schitzophrenia.

Wolfchilds character is in.

Prep for being slimed.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: May 23, 2011, 12:05:18 am »

I meant more along the lines of, say, two guys holding your arms while the third punches you in the gut/goes through your pockets (as in Tarran and I, who aren't as good at empathetics, just keep his mind open while Taric teaches him). ...I'm sorry but there was no way I could type that and make it sound proper at ALL. :-[

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: May 23, 2011, 12:13:23 am »

So...

The girl and the Captain are going to pin the new kid down while the sociopath violates his mental ass?

....W

......T

.........F

It's a good thing you're about to be hit by a meteor. James, you can thank me later.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: May 23, 2011, 12:19:40 am »

Would you prefer Tarran and Taric hold him down while the deviation-violent behavior chick named DOM who has no finesse whatsoever tries it? ;D
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 602