Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528571 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Trollan! C'mon man, I actually have time to make a post right now!

You make me sad.  :'(

"Do I have to lock you into a subsystem?!

"If that was a threat then it was as nonsensical as it was useless. Really now, madness is intriguing but a serious conversation isn't the place for sudden outbursts of non-sequitors... So, will you be coming? I do look forward to having guests." You get the feeling the voice is calling the kettle black in its comment on madness.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well it's not like we CAN go anywhere since the shuttle ran off..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Bump for love of the game (more or less literally), to keep it from falling off the first page, and because Trollan hasn't been on for three days. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damn it trol, You didn't think this one through!

:P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry guys, persistent headache, need to get some more work done, and I'm out of all forms of caffeine.  Sooo Autoing Trol, Update in a couple hours. (2-4)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the update. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Considering you haven't updated within in your estimate, I assume the headache has caused a meltdown in the RTD section of your brain?

Anyway, hoping your headache goes away!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Tarran, speaking of posting and RTDs and whatnot... :D (I mean you post in mine, I dunno if everyone's posted in Westlands yet although I think they have.)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just did. I was kinda busy sleeping. ::)

You should've posted it eight-nine hours ago. I was still awake then.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering you haven't updated within in your estimate, I assume the headache has caused a meltdown in the RTD section of your brain?

Just worked more slowly than I thought I would on the essentials, running the turn now.

(Urist McDraignean needs Caffeine to get through the working day.)

... I dunno if everyone's posted in Westlands yet although I think they have ...

Covert Trans-thread bump FTW.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... I dunno if everyone's posted in Westlands yet although I think they have ...

Covert Trans-thread bump FTW.
Asilidae is still missing. Still. I'll give him a PM and a little more time. Otherwise I'll auto him.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I was sleeping then myself! :3 I wasn't trying to force a Westlands update bump since I know Tarran hates running turns for it, I was just clarifying. Shame on you Draignean! (I don't like bumping GMs in general, although I will shamelessly poke my players endlessly. I just make an exception for this RTD. ^^)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was sleeping then myself! :3 I wasn't trying to force a Westlands update bump since I know Tarran hates running turns for it, I was just clarifying. Shame on you Draignean! (I don't like bumping GMs in general, although I will shamelessly poke my players endlessly. I just make an exception for this RTD. ^^)

I'm Honored.  ;D

Hmm... Trol is going to become very dead very quickly. Piece of advice, don't be insane while taking shrooms when lost in an alien forest populated by things that want to eat/infest/drag-you-off-and-lay-eggs-in-you when the psychotic [Redacted] isn't trying to throw you a frickin' tea party. (And you sure as hell don't roll double ones on top of that after forcing the GM to auto you.)

[My only Regret is that I couldn't fit 'while drinking you juice in the hood' into that sentence.]
---

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

i take that like you will have an empty waitlist soon.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Trol Grane

Continue run away and avoid being killed by various pointy objects

You continue to run in a random direction through the forest, screw those people you used to work with. Their little squinty eyes always looking at you when you weren't looking... [Luck 1] [End 2] Your vision blurs slightly and your mouth itches where you bit dirt, everything starts to change as you run through the forest. After a moment you're wandering through the halls and ad-covered corridors of where you used to live, except all the doors are upside down and the posters for that holo you never got to see are out to get you. Eventually you reach where your home was, just a door and a number like any other set back into the wall. You feel a strong urge to open the door. [Intuition 1] What's the worst that could happen?

You touch the doorknob. The door and most of reality explodes in a violent cloud of sap and seeds. [Explosion 4 Vs Luck 2] Several clusters of high velocity seeds punch through your armor and the explosion itself throws you backwards in a dazed heap. Ow.

(Armor -17 Hp -35) Multiple Hura bombum seeds embedded in body. Dazed. (Can't take combat actions next turn)

---

Tarran Smith & Dominique Wakeman

"What the... my skin feels strange... yeah, we should go, now. Something bad is going to happen, I just know it."

Back up, back up, get outta dodge the same way we entered the cloud.

"Right behind you. Taric! Shut off that fucking radio, that weird guy might be tracking the signal!" Dom yelled as she followed Tarran out of the smoke cloud.

Tarran leaves the strangely immobile deadhead and gets back out of the cloud with Dominique. She pauses only to finish of her own deadhead with a heavy slug to the brain, none of the others even twitch as it collapses. Out of the now almost completely faded smoke you re-group with Taric, who is apparently having a stimulating conversation with an unknown crazy person.

---

James Evan

"Geh, this cannot be right. I have a horrible feeling that somehting terribly unnatural's right about to happen!" James proceeded to get the frick out of the area.

You want to run, and your gut tells you something is up, but the rest of the group is here and you're wounded and bleeding. Your odds aren't great without others. You wait and prepare to run at the next opportunity. [Dex 4] (+1 to next mobility roll)

---

Taric Sizier

"Well it's not like we CAN go anywhere since the shuttle ran off..."

"Don't worry, you're quite close..." The voice singsongs the words, never ascribing more value to one than another. "you've damaged several of mine beyond repair, you would be rude indeed to refuse such a kindly invitation in light of your own manner. Besides, I'm  the only place that's out of the rain." That's strange, what rain is he talki-

---

The weather

A drop of water falls onto you, and then another. You look up at the canopy far above, looking in some surprise at what appear to be rainclouds that have formed under the trees. The rain intensifies from a few drops here and there to a light mist, but the evidence suggests it's only going to get worse from here. Growing up in climate controlled towers never prepared you for actually being outside during weather. You hate your life.   

It is now misting

---

The Deadheads

The deadheads don't move and continue doing whatever the hell they're doing. [luck 4] [Luck 4] [Luck 5] Nothing seems to be changing other than light color. You aren't sure why the deadheads wanted to make mood lighting at the cost of their ability to move. [intuition 4] The hair on the back of your neck is prickling.

---

At a glance status:

Warnings:

Jame's Health is below 50%
Trol only has 2 turns until he begins taking sanity penalties.
James is Bleeding
Trol is suffering from hallucinations
Trol is Dazed
Trol has several Hura Bombus seeds embedded in his body.

Location Changes:

James is with Taric

Weather

Gravity is 75% of Earth Normal
It is raining very lightly
Ambient Radiation is unknown

Cover and concealment

Deadheads 4-13 are concealed in a light smoke cloud

Spoiler: Enemy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)

---
Pages: 1 ... 210 211 [212] 213 214 ... 602