Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528580 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 James' Luck Sucks
« Reply #3150 on: May 13, 2011, 01:56:22 pm »

Sush, you, before I aim my guns at you instead.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: May 13, 2011, 02:09:26 pm »

Hey, that was OOC...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: May 13, 2011, 02:18:01 pm »

Actually, if you shoot at him and he's right and you get a 1, then he still wins since the rifle'll blow up or something. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: May 13, 2011, 06:23:31 pm »

James attempted to pry it off AND attempted to move out of the smoke cloud.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: May 15, 2011, 07:24:39 pm »

Actually, if you shoot at him and he's right and you get a 1, then he still wins since the rifle'll blow up or something. ^^
Ohh, humiliation AND victory. Smells like red guard  :D Also bump...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: May 16, 2011, 02:35:49 pm »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

NW Deadheads

The corrupted cybernetics are now humming audibly and shaking, [Luck 4] nothing else happens. [Intuition 2] Your skin feels prickly.

---

Tarran Smith

"Ho ho! You two didn't like that one did 'ya?! Hahahaha, oh man I can't believe I did that."

Give Taric the radio, then it's Jormungandr time; grab my Jormungandr and follow Dom.

Crowing about your badassery you toss the radio to Taric and follow Dom.

---

Taric Sizier

"I'd rather Tarran kept shooting then answering the phone"

You catch the radio, noticing that there is noticeably more static on the line than there was previously. The voice seems to be slightly agitated now. "You know patience has a limit, and mine is running close to its own. I can kill you bastard children with no more effort than breaking a toy soldier. Answer or be laid to waste." In spite of being threatening the voice still sounds tipsy, but you can't quite pinpoint it.

---

SW Group

Like the the first group these three clones begin humming and swaying, it would be mildly creepy if they weren't mostly obscured by smoke. [Luck 3] The color of the immediate luminous fungi begin to slowly shift further into the blue spectrum.

---

James Evan

James attempted to pry it off AND attempted to move out of the smoke cloud.

Spots are starting to dance and sparkle across your vision, trying to wheeze in a breath through a constricted trachea you keep trying to force the hand off your throat. [Str 3+1 Vs Difficulty 4, Success] [Luck 5] You manage to pry the clawed hand off you and shove the deadhead away without making the damage worse, rolling to your feet you gasp for breath. [Luck 5] You realize that you completely lost which direction everyone else was heading while you were being clotheslined by a frickin' zombie. Hoping for the best you pick a direction and go. [Dex 6] You run like the wind, and by a stroke of luck you manage to run in the right direction, finding Taric and stopping for breath beside him. Safety in numbers.

---

Trol Grane

Just run.

[Sanity 3] You make like King Richard having a cow flung at him and RUN AWAY! [Dex 5] You cover ground like a wild thing, losing the rest of the party in your rapid retreat from anything involving confrontation. [Psychotropic 3] You start to feel funny, like you've just had an infusion of yellow.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom took a deep breath, released it slowly, and stopped trying to move the smoke. Fuck it. Time to do what I do best anyway. "Do what you want with the radio, I'm going in," she said, moving into the cloud. "Nice shooting, by the way, boss," she added over her shoulder. If she managed to find a deadhead in it, she was putting the Abassy to its chin and pulling the trigger until it dropped.

Tarran moves to make sure nothing comes in behind you and the pair of you advance into the smoke just as James bursts out of it. [Luck 5] Both you and Tarran find a Deadhead in the dispersing smoke, neither are doing anything other than hum though. Kill Them? (Free Action)

E and SE Deadheads

All of the deadheads seem to have gone catatonic. [Luck 2][Luck 4] The odds of their programming going all pear shaped at the same time are astronomically low, but... [Intuition 2] You continue to fail to come up with a though other then the fact that you feel itchy. As an aside the luminescence continues to shift to blue, faster than before.

At a glance status:

Warnings:

Jame's Health is below 50%
Trol only has 3 turns until he begins taking sanity penalties.
James is Bleeding
Trol has an unknown status effect

Location Changes:

Trol is no longer in sight of the party

James is with Taric

Cover and concealment

Deadheads 4-13 are concealed in a smoke cloud

Spoiler: Enemy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hoke, is that you?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom frowned. "Something isn't right here," she said as she put the barrel to a deadhead's forehead and pulled the trigger. "Didya notice that these guys went all quiet when the colors changed?" she asked Tarran. "Maybe we should get out of here while they're preoccupied with... whatever the hell's going on."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"What the... my skin feels strange... yeah, we should go, now. Something bad is going to happen, I just know it."

Back up, back up, get outta dodge the same way we entered the cloud.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Right behind you. Taric! Shut off that fucking radio, that weird guy might be tracking the signal!" Dom yelled as she followed Tarran out of the smoke cloud.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Better idea, don't. We'll get them straight to us, draw them out so to speak. Or I could make them throw up"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

"Geh, this cannot be right. I have a horrible feeling that somehting terribly unnatural's right about to happen!" James proceeded to get the frick out of the area.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

"Geh, this cannot be right. I have a horrible feeling that somehting terribly unnatural's right about to happen!" James proceeded to get the frick out of the area.

Technically what will happen is very natural, just as an aside.

Giving Taric a line of free dialogue, then I won't be on until tomorrow, and even then perhaps not long enough to run a turn. Only... more than four weeks left of this.

Shit.

"Hoke, is that you?"

"First off, I'm very glad that one of you has the common courtesy to respond when someone is talking to you. Second, No. That one was deeply unhelpful, he kept foisting me off onto subsidiary systems. After I'm done killing him again I'll see if he's become more helpful, that however is rather tangential. Now, where were we? The voice pauses for effect before feigning realization, "oh yes, you were about to accept my very kind invitation."
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Do I have to lock you into a subsystem?!
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 602