Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528642 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 James' Luck Sucks
« Reply #3135 on: May 12, 2011, 01:57:00 pm »

Yeah. Take your time, we can wait...

*Cries*
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: May 12, 2011, 01:58:18 pm »

Hey, don't cry. He'll still update.

Just as long as I get an update for my birthday
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: May 12, 2011, 02:12:27 pm »

Is yours coming up soon? ??? Mine's not for another month... I'll be a damn quarter-century old... *also cries*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: May 12, 2011, 02:16:18 pm »

Right at the end of the month. But how did you see?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: May 12, 2011, 02:17:50 pm »

I didn't. :3 I just asked 'cause the way you phrased it sounded like it was in a few days or so.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: May 12, 2011, 02:20:18 pm »

I mean the text >_>

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: May 12, 2011, 02:22:43 pm »

Oh. I use the Darkness style so the background's all gray and stuff. :3 I didn't realize the text was supposed to be hidden.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: May 12, 2011, 02:27:19 pm »

Curses! foiled once again by darkness :P

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: May 13, 2011, 10:58:24 am »

Running Turn, for great justice.

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: May 13, 2011, 11:53:26 am »

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Tarran Smith, Free action & Standard

(Free action) Sleipnir both Deadheads in the NE group.

(Main action) Sleipnir the remaining one/both of them if one/both of them survive.

You fire both of your guns at the only visible opponents, showing them with a veritable hail of iron. [Quickshot 3+1+1-1, 2+1+1-1-2] You graze one, shattering through its corroded armor. (Deadhead 1 Armor -7, Now heavily Wounded) Your left goes wild, but you recover and fire another burst. [Quickshot 5+1+1-1, 6+1+1-2] (Confirm Critical A 2, Deadhead Soak 1, Confirmed) (Confirm Critical B 4, Deadhead Soak 1, Confirmed) This time your SMG's fire with deadeye accuracy, tearing into the vulnerable head of both clones and ripping the sensitive machinery to shreds. Your moment of glory is interrupted by the radio. "I think you're ignoring me, I'm becoming genuinely Hurt!"

Deadheads 1 & 2 have been killed.   

Choice of Perks,

Headstrong: "That's not a way to get a head in life..."
Effect: Fives are treated as sixes for the purpose of determining critical hits, both for you and anyone shooting at you.

Or

Improbable Aiming Skills: "Did you actually just leap through the air, while firing a pair of pistols, aiming at a camouflaged midget, who was ducking behind a crate which was on a boat, which was falling at terminal velocity off a waterfall a mile away, AND HIT THEM?!"
Effect: Roll a luck die before you shoot at any time, 1 Horrible things are going to happen with your shots.. 2-3 No effect. 4-5, all penalties are negated. 6 All penalties are reversed. (Within some reason)

---

Taric Sizier

Open fire!

You get ready to cut off the Deadhead's namesake with a stream of metal and light- When it explodes. Tarran seriously just upstaged your sniping skills with his little SMGs. This might be a good time to stop taunting him about them.

---

Trol Grane

"Penguin Jeans!!" Trol shouted as he ran away in sheer terror.

[Sanity 3] You run, [Dex 1][Luck 2] you trip and fall. Spitting mushroom you get back up and keep running.

---

All Deadheads but east

All of the Corrupted deadheads that remain suddenly stop, standing stock still. Motionless in the smoke. [Intuition 2] You have no idea why.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Shit, they're all in the smoke. I should've thought that through a little better... Well, wait. Maybe I can get rid of the smoke. Focusing her kinetic powers, Dom attempted create a wind to blow the smoke away and reveal the dead heads.

I have... no idea if this is possible or what it would even take, but I might as well give it a shot, right?

[A.Kinetics 2] (Stamina -15) You try telekinesis first, but that has nearly no effect. Then you try to hit it with a soft series of slams, but you can't manage the focus required to pull them off in the rapid succession necessary.

---

James Evan

"GAH!" James pried the thing's hands off of him, or tried. To the best of his abilities. He then got up and took out his Renfield, preparing to stay back and shoot nany deadheads coming at him, rather than get into melee.

[Str 3 Vs Difficulty 4] Despite your great strength you can't manage to pry the hands off your throat, having a corpse attached to you is rather cumbersome. The wounds on your neck continue to bleed freely.

(-5 Stamina)

At a glance status:

Warnings:

Jame's Health is below 50%
Trol only has 4 turns until he begins taking sanity penalties.
James is Bleeding
Trol has an unknown status effect

Location Changes:

Cover and concealment

Deadheads 4-14 are concealed in a smoke cloud
James Evan is concealed in a smoke cloud

Spoiler: Enemy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: May 13, 2011, 11:56:55 am »

"Okay, I think we don't get to taunt tarran's shooting... Pass the radio over here would you tarran?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: May 13, 2011, 12:26:02 pm »

*facepalm* So Trol's insane AND high on 'shrooms? Jesus.

Dom took a deep breath, released it slowly, and stopped trying to move the smoke. Fuck it. Time to do what I do best anyway. "Do what you want with the radio, I'm going in," she said, moving into the cloud. "Nice shooting, by the way, boss," she added over her shoulder. If she managed to find a deadhead in it, she was putting the Abassy to its chin and pulling the trigger until it dropped.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 12:27:46 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: May 13, 2011, 12:31:30 pm »

"I'd rather Tarran kept shooting then answering the phone"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: May 13, 2011, 01:48:38 pm »

Woo! That was AWESOME!

Improbable Aiming Skills. Improbable Aiming Skills So hard.

"Ho ho! You two didn't like that one did 'ya?! Hahahaha, oh man I can't believe I did that."

Give Taric the radio, then it's Jormungandr time; grab my Jormungandr and follow Dom.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: May 13, 2011, 01:53:29 pm »

I calling that the first time he uses his new skill it backfires :P
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 602