Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 528996 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Dom is strong, Trol is Unlucky.
« Reply #2925 on: April 29, 2011, 06:15:15 pm »

"Disguise ourselves as Technocrats? Not the best ide for me.... I think they  may recgonize me, I've been here for a while. Perhaps both me AND Teague could be "prisoners".

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: April 30, 2011, 06:42:14 pm »

Back onto the first page with ye!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: April 30, 2011, 11:47:49 pm »

'Aight, so you guys wanna go with Dom's plan and escape entirely now, or do you want to go through interrogation?

(Sorry for the delay, got hit with the ground.  :-X )

Also, if you decide to wait it out do you want to do anything other than rest?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: April 30, 2011, 11:51:03 pm »

What happened? You OK man?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: April 30, 2011, 11:54:45 pm »

What happened? You OK man?

Yeah I'm fine, fell off a horse. Bruises and a confused horse, I wanted to lie around and moan more than I wanted to run the turn. :P I just wanted to give a reason for abandoning this overly long dialogue sequence again.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: April 30, 2011, 11:59:41 pm »

Nah, it's OK; I mean tending to injuries should take precedence. Falling off a horse? That's gotta suck man (although now I'm curious as to why you were on a horse...).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: May 01, 2011, 12:05:44 am »

Nah, it's OK; I mean tending to injuries should take precedence. Falling off a horse? That's gotta suck man (although now I'm curious as to why you were on a horse...).

I ride fairly regularly for fun and occasionally at shows, and tending injuries is a bit of overstatement. Falling off a horse is like falling off a large and very concerned bike. (Usually.)

Action?
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: May 01, 2011, 12:08:49 am »

I see. At least you didn't get trod on or anything.

Well, for my action I'm going to just have Dom sleep for awhile unless they want to escape, then I'll help with that. Up to everyone else basically.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: May 01, 2011, 12:23:03 am »

I see. At least you didn't get trod on or anything.

Dude, 99% of the time that happens with scared/in heat/pissed horses. The horse I ride has the temper of particularly mild brick, she's a sweet girl, but clueless. Horses are careful and generally try to avoid standing on you when they realize where your feet are.

---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: May 01, 2011, 12:28:19 am »

I'm a 'look on the bright side' kind of person, so I tend to say things like that. :-[

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: May 01, 2011, 12:32:57 am »

You said you lived out in the middle of nowhere, you need to ride. It pads out the resume.

Capable of operating and performing maintenance on four gear, quad motivated, bio-transit devices.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: May 01, 2011, 12:53:19 am »

Hmm, wish I could, but I'm not physically active. Suffice to say I have multiple lingering injuries to my back, left knee, and shoulders that I don't really want to go into. :-\

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: May 01, 2011, 01:29:37 am »

Ah, I apologize. Excuse me while a pull various appendages out of assorted orifices.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: May 01, 2011, 01:34:56 am »

Nah, it's cool dude. I'm mellow. :3 I generally keep my problems to myself and it's not like you knew any of that. To be honest I didn't have you figured as the horse-riding type myself. ??? I could be wrong but I thought with the sci-fi preferences and using GiMP you were studying art design of some sort.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: May 01, 2011, 01:46:18 am »

Nah, Gimp is a crutch. I'm a terrible, TERRIBLE artist without machine aid. Blind three year old tripping on paste was how I last described my hand writing I believe.

I write pretty heavily, but I'm no artist.

Raised on a farm, Goats, sheep, horses, etc. So I know more than a lot of people suspect about livestock and animal working, not what I'll ever EVER do for a living, but every edge helps.
---
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 602