Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529181 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Bump this POS so the lazy ass GM can...
Hey!

Anyway, your choice on if you want to do the turn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

All

Tarran grudgingly acquiesces to go into quarantine as long as they get to keep their weapons, Taric is game to play follow the leader as long as somebody hits Teague again.

[Dom Str 5+2, confirm critical 4 Vs Trol Dodge 3, confirmed] More than a little tired of Teague babbling in Filipino Dominique draws her pistol and smashes the grip into the back of Trol's head with WAY more force than was strictly necessary. His head whips forward and he goes boneless, [Luck 1] this would be fine if you weren't at the top of a thirty foot colony wall. [luck 1] His unconscious body makes unhealthy crunchy noises when it hits the bottom. (Trol Health -30 Right wrist dislocated again, sprained ankle, fractured ribs, severe concussion, unconscious.)

Everyone looks from Dom to Teague's body at the base of the wall, then back to Dom again. One of the men who hadn't spoken before laughs nervously at Dom. "I guess I wasn't the only one who found him annoying..."

The colonist leader is not amused. "You're cleaning that up, now get moving."

There are no stairs off the wall, just another lift. Butch raises this one as well, Teague's body comes up with it. Apparently he managed to miss the softer earth and land on the metal lift rails instead. Dom looks mildly guilty and shoulders his limp body. The colony isn't very active right now, day and night are difficult under the trees but apparently this is either very early or very late. Quarantine is one of the parts of the original ship, and thus is all metal. It's about the size of the lounge on the Virtue. One your guards grabs a strip of metal that protrudes from the door, twists the latch open, and hauls the un-powered door open.

The five of you enter the quarantine, though judging by the smell it has been used more recently as a drunk tank. Three shower heads protrude from the ceiling with circular curtains beneath them to give some semblance of privacy. A low metal bench makes up one wall, it doesn't look comfortable but you could rest there if you wished. The gaurds leave you as you enter, closing the door and bolting it behind you.

Well you've got until whenever the hell the colonists wake up to... do whatever there is to do in a glorified drunk tank. You wish you'd actually tried a cover story or that Teague hadn't chosen this minute to channel Grane's spirit. Of course if he comes to sane he'll undoubtedly be regretting it too.

(Trol cannot hold objects heavier than 3lbs in his right hand, -10 Max stamina and -2/6ths movement from fractured ribs, -1 to movement rolls from sprained ankle, -2 to all roll for 4 turns from severe concussion.)

Warning: James Health below 50%

Taric is fatigued
Trol is Unconscious
Trol is suffering debilitating injuries.

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:30:04 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Dom is strong, Trol is Unlucky.
« Reply #2822 on: April 27, 2011, 02:29:31 pm »

Anyway, your choice on if you want to do the turn.

Nah, I love writing these things. I always think there's someone else I'm waiting on though...
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: April 27, 2011, 02:30:17 pm »

"Heh, that'll shut him up for a while. Hehehehe"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: April 27, 2011, 02:32:03 pm »

Serious, when Trollan gets here he's going to be utterly enraged. ;D

Give Teague a (non-inappropriate) massage, hopefully helping him.

"Dom, remind me not to allow you to touch me any time in the near future."
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: April 27, 2011, 02:35:01 pm »

Serious, when Trollan gets here he's going to be utterly enraged. ;D

He's been having some bad RTD luck in both of my games recently...  :-[
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: April 27, 2011, 02:47:37 pm »

o.O Oh, wow. Um, whoops. Heh heh. Jeez. :-[

Dom put Teague on a bench for now. "I hope you'll remember that for the next ten minutes. I'm cleaning this crap off and if any of you try anything you'll end up like him... only I'll be the one breaking you instead of gravity. Got it?" she said as she went for one of the showers.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: April 27, 2011, 02:49:21 pm »

"I don't plan on being a pervert. So you can count me out.

Not sure about Taric... though. Keep your eyes out for him"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: April 27, 2011, 02:50:26 pm »

"Hey, not fair calling me out before it. Though it may get us out of here..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: April 27, 2011, 03:59:20 pm »

Dom paused at the curtains and raised an eyebrow. "I don't see how you spying on me in the shower and getting your spine twisted into a pretzel is going to help us out of here, unless the colonists think it's hilarious and let us walk. Anyway, Tarran, you still got the medkit? If so why don't the pair of you fix Teague's wrist, it's not supposed to bend that way."

Anyway, are there chainsaws here? Because I'm thinking chainsaw+Jormungandr = Lancer. Lancer+Dom = "Sup bitches?" :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: April 27, 2011, 04:00:33 pm »

"More along the lines of a psionic shove out the cell for being an asshole/pervert"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: April 27, 2011, 04:23:08 pm »

"Yeah, I still have the 'meddie. I'll get to it in a little bit."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: April 27, 2011, 05:02:30 pm »

Just out of curiosity, if Taric did try, what would the roll be? His Dex (for stealth) vs. Dom's Passive Kinetics (standing in for awareness)?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: April 27, 2011, 06:05:26 pm »

Just out of curiosity, if Taric did try, what would the roll be? His Dex (for stealth) vs. Dom's Passive Kinetics (standing in for awareness)?

Yeah, passive kinetics or observation for you. (A skill that doesn't get a slot but is used frequently...  :( )
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: April 27, 2011, 06:09:58 pm »

James looked away. "I swear, if I weren't so wounded, I would have just friggin smashed them, but no I HAD to have a run in with bloody ants! I mean, ANTS?!  ANTS?! I just barely survived ANTs?! AND NOW I'M STUCK IN THIS BLOODY METAL PIT WITH PROBABLY ZERO CHANCE OF GETTING OUT! ARGH! ANTS! I could have just charged if I was healthy, and knocked them off the wall. But nooo, I got almost killed by ANTS AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

woo rant
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 602