Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529362 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fourth wall sense >_>
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Going to grab a drink and auto powder, at this point his only options are to stay outside or come in with the rest.

I think I know which one he's going to pick.

[GM logic roll 1] He's obviously going to try and find the ants and befriend them using spit and interpretive dance.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

[Luck 6] The ants are now under James complete command. What he will do with them is up to him.

Dum - dum - duuuuum!

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

[Luck 6] The ants are now under James complete command. What he will do with them is up to him.

Dum - dum - duuuuum!
James is the ant king. His crown is made out of *TAKEAGUESSMATERIAL* from the ants.
Raggle Fraggle

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dum - dum - duuuuum!
James is the ant king. His crown is made out of *TAKEAGUESSMATERIAL* from the ants.

His crown is made out of ants?

Running turn now.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Sure. Why not *Shiftyeyes*
Raggle Fraggle

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tarran Smith

"We're on a jog through a GODDAMN ANT INFESTED FOREST! LET US IN! WE'LL TALK LATER WHEN WE AREN'T ABOUT TO BE EATEN!"

[Diplomacy 4] "Hold still and get your panties out of a twist, lift is coming for you." True to the man's word a small lift is lowered from the top of the wall in minutes. It's small but the entire party should be able to ride up in it you don't mind getting friendly for a couple minutes.

---

All: The group boards the lift, scrunching together to get all five on it at the same time. The life clicks up to the top of the wall with the sound of simple ratcheting mechanisms. The lift is excruciatingly slow to rise under your combined weight and it takes almost a minute to reach the top of the wall and the four people waiting for you. They're evenly split between men and women and they all have older conventional firearms, a rifle and a pistol each. [Failed roll not shown]  One woman the size of a small building is working the winch that brought the lift up, taking the party up the final couple of inches to the wall.

After you get all the up to level with the wall a man bearing a rough red-blond beard that's starting to show a couple strands of grey puts his hand on a long bar of metal that protrudes from the lift mechanism.

"Now, you're up and out of the woods and unless Butch is feeling hungry nobody is going to eat you. It's later and I'd like to know why five heavily armed strangers who look like they lost a fight with a mudpit are here." The man fingers the metal bar coming off the winch. "I don't like what I hear and your trip back down is going to be quick. Now Talk."   

[Trol Sanity 5] Trol has the good sense to keep his mouth shut, and [James will 4 Vs Shadow 2] James is able to control the impulse to strangle the idiot that's barring their way.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Puh! The independents are controlling the swarm! And ooh, double mind roll characters- Sanity for Trol, and Shadow for me!

James would let the talking go to Tarran- he didn't know much himself. He stood there.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Puh! The independents are controlling the swarm! And ooh, double mind roll characters- Sanity for Trol, and Shadow for me!

James would let the talking go to Tarran- he didn't know much himself. He stood there.

Nah, independents don't have that kind of tech. Independents are selfish thugs, the lower and middle tiers are mooks supporting an upper caste of well supplied crime lords. Independent is more of a blanket term than a faction anyway.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Miss the uniforms much?"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"You're not Technocracy?

We're Unchained, we just got out of a base that was being glassed. Our AI pilot recommended we should walk, so we walked. And found those damn ants. That's about as much as you really need to know about us right now."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"As ever sir you completely threw away our cover"

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

"What did you expect me to say?! 'We're just jogging through a ant filled forest because we can'? 'We're Technocracy and we're here to kill you'? 'We're hunting in a pitch black forest without any lights'?"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You never heard of creativity?!"

This is hilarious :D
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 602