Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529374 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Trol (Finally) has a boss moment
« Reply #2730 on: April 24, 2011, 03:56:51 am »

Keep running, towards Tarran this time.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: April 24, 2011, 08:55:23 am »

"OH MY GOD THE SWARM AGAIN!" Run like heck to Tarran. RUN! LIKE! HECK!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: April 24, 2011, 10:15:45 pm »

Turn?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: April 24, 2011, 11:50:10 pm »

Yeah, sorry, on it. Playing other RTDs...  :-[
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: April 25, 2011, 12:04:42 am »

Ah, don't worry too much, We're willing to wait as long as the turn will be up.

Also; Epic space battles :D

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: April 25, 2011, 12:07:12 am »

Yeah, sorry, on it. Playing other RTDs...  :-[
Heheh. Don't worry, dude, it's all fine... as long as we get our fix at least once every three days.

If we don't get our fix, however, we'll come over to your house with pitchforks. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: April 25, 2011, 12:30:36 am »

Tarran Smith

"Hey guys, I've found the wall! Get over here!"

Try to feel my way along the wall until I find an entrance. Attempt to help my friends by calling out to them.

[Luck 5] You cup your hands to your mouth and yell for the others, trying to help them orient on you while you move along the wall. You yell for the others at regular intervals, surprisingly the first person to answer isn't a member of your party though. It's someone on the other side of the wall. "Who the Fucking hell are you and what the hell are you doing outside?" The voice yells back over the wall.

Oh good contact with the colonists, though somehow you don't think giving him the top of the morning and then telling him that you're being chased by a bazillion ants is going to ingratiate you overmuch.

---

Taric Sizier

Keep running, towards Tarran this time.

[Observation 4+2 aided] With the help of Tarran's yelling you storm through the growth, finding same wall he did and making your way down it until you find him.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dominique turned towards the sound of Tarran's voice. "Coming, boss," she yelled back, then ran in the direction his voice had come from.

[Observation 5+1+2] You re-orient on Tarran as he shouts for the team to fall in, you find him incredibly quickly due to the fact he's barely more then a dozen feet away and around the bend of the trunk of one of the more massive trees.

---

Trol Grane

Get to Tarran

[Observation 4+2] Like Taric it takes you a couple of shouts until you can see Tarran. [Sanity 4] You resist the urge to shout 'POLO' like you were playing a children's game.

---

James Evan's

"OH MY GOD THE SWARM AGAIN!" Run like heck to Tarran. RUN! LIKE! HECK!

[Observation 4+2] With all the grace of a one legged man doing yoga in a bog you run towards the sound of Tarran's voice, anything in this world seems better than another run in with those ants. [Dex 5 Vs Ant speed 2-3] Having several hundred times more length of stride than the swarm you manage to put some serious distance between yourself and them in your run through the forest.

---

Devouring Swarm

[The Father Control 4+1] For some reason the instant the swarm comes within a hundred yards of the colony it stops, then folds back in on itself and dissipates. The thousand thousands that make it formidable dispersing once more into their normal routine. [Party Observe 2] The group however is too busy trying to not be eaten by them that they don't realize that the light from the fungi farther out has returned.

Warning: James Health below 50%

Taric is fatigued
Trol is exhausted

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:42:58 am by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: April 25, 2011, 12:34:07 am »

Power up your charm and ready your cover stories boys and boys pretending to be girls, you're going into your first neutral town!

Yes. As soon as I get the rest of the kinks out of space combat, and you guys start to be able to use more and more people with a larger resource pool, yes. Sci-Fi, Space battles. It's a match made in heaven.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: April 25, 2011, 12:37:12 am »

"We're on a jog through a GODDAMN ANT INFESTED FOREST! LET US IN! WE'LL TALK LATER WHEN WE AREN'T ABOUT TO BE EATEN!"

Yes. As soon as I get the rest of the kinks out of space combat, and you guys start to be able to use more and more people with a larger resource pool, yes. Sci-Fi, Space battles. It's a match made in heaven.
Well, I'm not sure. My RTD didn't last all that long with space combat.

...Though I suppose it may have been something else... maybe my RTD just plain sucked. Not sure.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Power up your charm and ready your cover stories boys and boys pretending to be girls, you're going into your first neutral town!

Ooohh, I sense plenty of antics here.

And I'll have something to read to SoaSE Batle music :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dom stopped near Tarran and faced into the forest, Fuath raised cautiously. "Don't worry, I got your back," she said, keeping an eye out for any threats while Tarran did what he did best.

Also Tarran's hiding in Taric's status again. :p (You seem to end up in other people's statuses a lot...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also Tarran's hiding in Taric's status again. :p (You seem to end up in other people's statuses a lot...)
I am a ninja. Of course I hide in people's statuses. They're the best ambush position: No one expects me to be there. :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Looks like they racked off. Now let us in, we have injured personnel" Wait for that damned door to open.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Looks like they racked off. Now let us in, we have injured personnel"
How do you know that?

[Party Observe 2] The group however is too busy trying to not be eaten by them that they don't realize that the light from the fungi farther out has returned.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 602