Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 529488 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22 (Sci-Fi RTD) Ch. 2 Trol (Finally) has a boss moment
« Reply #2670 on: April 21, 2011, 07:00:24 pm »

Yeah but it might kill me if I stay in it for too long. Run along the path to the exit.

Fair enough, just remember that the ants will be closing in shortly and they'll do a helluva lot more damage than the heat.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: April 21, 2011, 07:08:50 pm »

@Draignean: Nah, you didn't, I just realized that I like writing for Dom and so I tend to get sidetracked just RPing her, and sometimes I tend to wander off point and kind of come at what I want her to do that turn oddly, or just write what I want her to do once I'm done RPing - basically I'm just inverting that trend... Also so that way when you quote my action for the turn there's not a huge textblock in the middle of the turn. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: April 21, 2011, 07:11:29 pm »

Really, your actions haven't caused that much confusion or hilarity due to mistaken intent...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: April 21, 2011, 07:15:19 pm »

Really, your actions haven't caused that much confusion or hilarity due to mistaken intent...

You do get the prize there.

Taric,
"No that isn't what I meant at all, you see-"
*Gets laid with psychopath chick*
"Yes, I completely meant to do that.

@Draignean: Nah, you didn't, I just realized that I like writing for Dom and so I tend to get sidetracked just RPing her, and sometimes I tend to wander off point and kind of come at what I want her to do that turn oddly, or just write what I want her to do once I'm done RPing - basically I'm just inverting that trend... Also so that way when you quote my action for the turn there's not a huge textblock in the middle of the turn. :3

The huge textbox is kinda nice, when my writing is off it gives something for people to marvel at. :P
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: April 21, 2011, 07:29:10 pm »

Well, if you want me to stick to the old style I will. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: April 21, 2011, 09:06:25 pm »

I don't mind the old style, personally. The new style is a little annoying with the small text.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: April 21, 2011, 09:09:01 pm »

lol, Wow, didn't expect everybody to hate the change. ^^ OK, I'll edit my post so it's in line with the rest.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: April 21, 2011, 09:22:49 pm »

Draignean, I want to RUN TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: April 21, 2011, 10:04:31 pm »

Draignean, I want to RUN TO EVERYONE ELSE!!!

You are with nearly everyone else. Don't worry, as soon as Trol posts there'll be plenty of !!Heroes!! to go around.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: April 21, 2011, 10:05:34 pm »

Can't we just roll to see if he can actually do an action due to insanity? :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: April 21, 2011, 10:10:09 pm »

Now that the ants are busy you aren't technically making combat rolls but... [4] Yeah, he gets to move regardless.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: April 22, 2011, 12:07:52 am »

wut.

Your insanity did something that wasn't horrible and unforgiveable, congrats. Of course you're going to drop of the exhaustion you never felt, but whatever.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: April 22, 2011, 12:22:18 am »

Is it just me or is there an update coming?

(AKA this is a ninja post.)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: April 22, 2011, 12:39:11 am »

Tarran Smith

"...How...?"

Try to remember how I exploded those ants and figure out how to do it again.

You stand around in the clearing teague made and try to go through the steps of what you did to the ants that were on you. [int, intu, A.Kin, 2, 2+1, 3 Difficulty 15 failed] You manage to avoid drooling on yourself but that's about it, if you had more time that wasn't filled with pressing catastrophe you're pretty sure you could figure it out, maybe what Jamie did too.

---

Taric Sizier

RUN! also expand the path so we don't ge burned.

You continue running, trying to force the path broader so that you can run without singeing. [A.Kinetics 3+1] (-10 Stamina) It's still abominably hot between the walls but there's enough of a space that you can run without being in pain.

---

Trol Grane

laugh maniacally, then keep running

Laughing like the madman you are you plunge into Taric's path behind James. The ants aren't about to stay down for long, and you really have no clue how you just did that.

---

Dominique Wakeman

Dom, unaware of the goings-on behind her other than a massive shockwave, doubled her speed. Whatever was going on back there, she wanted no part of it. "Come on guys, this way!" she yelled to Tarran, James, and Teague. Taric was already ahead of her, so she turned to look over her shoulder and see how the others were faring. If necessary, she would spray some more acid to try and clear them a path over.

Tarran is still standing where you left him, though it looks like whatever teague was doing leveled a lot of the ground. There aren't any ants between you and them thankfully, but... [Observation 3] it might have been a trick of the faint light but for a second you thought you saw a blob of artificial light through the heat haze. If you guys aren't on the right path to hensfield you're going to die, but chasing wisps through the woods couls get you killed even faster.

---

James Evans

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!" James continued to run at maximum speed. Away from the burning fire of pain.

You manage to avoid the burning walls of pain as taric widens the path, and you rush along with the rest of the group, [Dex 2] stumbling along at an uneven pace thanks to your wounds.

Spoiler: Enemy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Domninique Wakeman (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Sizier (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tarran Smith (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  James Evan (click to show/hide)
---
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 602